Question for our American posters:

Have you ever thought about NOT being fat?

Questions for our UK posters:
Have you ever thought about being good at sports?

>In a new study done by a sociologist at Bath University, 89% of straight-identifying high school and university boys said they had kissed male friends.

Has this percentage dropped over the years?

That can't be right...

I have, but then I wouldn't be the thick fuck your mum loves to shag

Britbong tries to talk shit but consistently loses to spaniards in every soccer match that matters.

>Needs to combine 4 countries to be half as relevant as the US
You couldn't make this shit up

>half as relevant

Not even close to half actually

I've actually been trying to get over 130 for almost a decade and a half, unsuccessfully. Almost 25 now. I eat ice cream and junk food every night and work out most weekends. What do you say to that?

I waited countless billions of years to be born, rolled an insanely good roll in the lottery of places and times to be born, will never be able to feel sensation again after death.

>Ayy ur fat lol

Sorry, senpai, I got a steak sandwich to eat.

Why are Americans so easily triggered??

I wouldn't mid being obese for a day

Yes

Yes we have

No, I enjoy being fat really. It's like naming your kid Mohammed in your country, or being raped by Muslims in Germany or France. It's kinda rare to see a skinny person here, and its rare to see a non Muslim or getting raped by one in Europe assume.

Triggered? More like proving Brits are faggots who simply regurgitate what they see other fags post on Sup Forums

No. It's not something you think about when you're 6'4 and 120 pounds. Too busy slapping girls' asses at the club.

>I'm not mad guys I swear!

lmao

americans itt

>6'4 and 120 pounds

SHOO SHOO SCARY SKELETON

Have you ever dreamed of being American?

>not knowing this meme

>tfw when you will never be American

JDIMSA

I have lost 70 pounds so far and probably have lower body fat % than you

Wow, a lot of mad in here.

Love these threads.