At what age did you grow out of Metal Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of Metal Sup Forums?

Never had a metal phase, but the OP photo went from looking approachable and friendly to looking like Sylar.

most girls i knew when that show was on were pretty into him, so that's not too bad i guess.

like 12
I was attracted and repulsed by the whole nu-metal edgy linkin park korn thing at exactly the same time, so I thought it was cool and realized exactly why I shouldn't indulge in the facile culture in anything more than a superficial way almost instantaneously. I was a precocious child of course...

shut up, this pic is old as fuck
how can you know the guy

Reminder that if you ever say you "grew out of me" you were never a real fun and probably mostly listened to shitty butt metal and metalcore

the same age I stopped torturing small animals, browsing Sup Forums and wetting the bed.

hmmn I wonder if those were all connected somehow

14 gladly. I hope to never be into that musical misery again.

Not that guy, but I think they meant into Sylar.

>>>/pmrc/

Off topic, but what do you ask the barber to get that haircut? I want that haircut but less volume on the sides. When I show the barbers a picture of what I want, it turns out different from the picture.

>Burzum fan becoming a faggot

shocker

Oh, I'm sorry. Is Burzum not obscure enough for you to like? You're fucking pathetic dude, get a grip.

"when did you become a numale Sup Forums?"

>Ftfy

can you please post some ass pics?

wtf

Burzum influenced a lot of shitty bands and is well liked by hipsters. Not kvlt or trve at all.

Oh God I can't believe you are not, at least, slightly homosexual or curious.

Why? There's nothing wrong with being completely heterosexual.

when Sup Forums, pitchfork, reddit or whatever tastemaker I found told me to

Well then post ass pic