Please help me...

How can I become normal?

race?

>Lives in Canada
>Cries

Master

master race
pick one

Stick to your gym workout. Just DONT STOP IT. Get into some computer stuff like CAD or something. Go out with friends. What job do you have btw?

just kys my man

At a costume store doing useless shit

My gym shit isn't working I have low testosterone. I'm considering learning webdevekopment or something easy

> I'm considering learning webdevekopment or something easy
Huehuehue. Async/await, promises, generators, object-oriented inheritance, react, angular, vuejs, webpack, gulp, grunt, bootstrap, redux, flow and typescript, are waiting for you, m8.

> object-oriented inheritance
prototype-oriented*
Don't kill me, God of JS, I'll make a new framework for you.

But Sup Forums always makes fun of retard feminists who learn webdev

How could it be hard? ?? isn't their a framework for fkin everything?

I tried learning C++ but gave up when I realized you need 10 years experience to make non trivial software without using a library that does everything 4 you

Zzz help !!!!

80% of Sup Forums are schoolboys.
>I tried learning C++ but gave up when I realized you need 10 years experience to make non trivial software without using a library that does everything 4 you
Don't listen to them. C++ is shiet, noone uses it, there are (almost) no jobs for C++ developers. If you want to find job fast and/or start getting money => Java/C#. Don't ask questions like "What language should I learn first" on Sup Forums. Check quantity of vacancies on ca.indeed.com (${Language} Junior/.

Don't give up on the gym man. It really helps. Keep working on what you want to learn while doing your job. Good luck.

Web development is okay, but whole your knowledge will be obsolete aftah 3-5 years. And start in modern web is really frustrating.

At this point suicide is your only option

Just post on imageboard and roleplay that you invented all the things your nationality/race did in the past

Java is a mess

I wont use C# cus of Microsoft

I like C# language but until monodevelop is good I wont use it.

I learned C kind of.

I'm thinking learning F# or Go. Thoughts?

It's not helping me

I'm considering buying steroids i look like a girl and am weaker than girls at my gym

Go is very nice if you will find a job. It's a very young language therefore most of vacancies with go offer excellent working conditions (gum, cookies, pink dildos) with great opportunities in future. But you should be very nice and funny person to get in startup where people use Go.
Don't even think about F#, no vacancies, no opportunities, no pink dildos.

Shrooms
not even joking

I'm 22 myself. Was bullied badly until 16. Bullying didn't just stop at school - dad was an alcoholic.
At 20, I met a beautiful girl while I was on holiday. She was my mother's friend's daughter, who lived close to where my grandmother lived.

We got together, although the distance destroyed me at the time. I was paranoid over everything. It was fucking horrible. She stopped speaking to me until I actually visited her 6 months later.

Lost my virginity to her and everything felt great. But she went quiet again after a month of me returning.
She was really gorgeous. My ideal 9/10, which is a LOT, seeing as I was a beta virgin.
The only reason it worked out as well as it did was because when I visited her, I actually developed something called "depersonalization", under the incredible stress. Basically, it's like you're spectating your whole life. For that reason, I wasn't nervous.

Anyway, after I went back for the whole summer, it was great. I stayed at hers the following Christmas for 3 weeks. We got closer than ever before, but her dad started to realise how pathetic I was as I didn't do anything other than sit on my ass.
I wasn't fat, but I just didn't know what else to do. She was at school and I pretty much just looked after her listen sister.

Anyway, 2 months later, she says she's suddenly out of love with me. Took me a while to realise that it was my own fault and that her parents convinced her I was a waste of space, but jesus christ.

I started taking roids. Got huge to prepare for the summer shred. Then as soon as I go back to the country, 3 days later my appendix explodes really badly and caused peritonitis. Next thing you know, I have to have open body surgery to remove my bowels to clean them.

The worst part was when they shoved a long pipe down my nose into my stomach while I vomited all over myself endlessly as I sat with it in my stomach for 4 hours.

..cont?

Can I just learn some bs like ruby on rails or PHP7 then?

If black's or feminists can do it can I too?

I made $2000 this month trading meme stocks too

>22 years old

You still have a long time left, at least you're not 30 or something.

Whos 30 and this bad

Id kms

PHP is dying, RoR was popular in 2013, but not now, if you want to become a backend developer consider python. If you don't know what you want, you can try front end, get "Speaking JavaScript" and after this book you can start learning ES6 and a web framework React or Angular 2 (maybe vue.js will become popular), write something (todo list, cookie clicker) and put that on github (probably you'll need a video course where some man will do that for you, because preparing environment is very hard on front end, you can find some cources on egghead or pluralsight), ???, you're ready to apply for job (write EVERYTHING you know in CV, including data formats like XML, JSON and etc., you need 10-12 rows of shiet under "skills" category in it).

Do not worry about your looks. JUST FUCKING KEEP DOING IT. Eat timely and drink fuckton of water. Also maybe stop self devaluation. You are a human being with perfectly functional organs. Just keep doing your gym/classes.

I'm going to use steroids

I look like a woman. I'm weaker than women at my gym

Dont flatter me pajeet. I'm very weak and effeminate looking. Ill run 400mg test for 30 weeks then reassess my result

Can I do elixir? Phoenix framework looks good to me.

Django or flask is ok I guess but I like ruby over python syntsxically

And keep away from roids/drugs. You can drink casually like weekends on something but don't overdo it fag.

Do you have any hobbies, OP?

> Can I do elixir? Phoenix framework looks good to me.
No. Not yet. Get into IT, then you can learn interesting shit, like Rust, Elixir and etc.

shan't be reading a single word of this

Idont dRink

I'm going to use testosterone enanthate to become a man

ah well, your loss. The story gets pretty deep.
>got beaten up
>attempted suicide
>got raped
>attempted suicide
>discovered shrooms
>live changed 4ever

enjoy

more

Marihuanna is bettah, cheap and w/o addiction.

>Do you have any hobbies, OP?

I have some but they're all useless excepting investing

shrooms don't cause addiction

hmm you should elaborate more actually that sounds very shitty :'( i've never done shrooms, only LSD, but i agree it can be life changing

shrooms arent addictive

also weed led me to shrooms.

>23
>bullied at highschool spend shitty teenage
>living with wealthy parents that's only my cons
>save up some money with wagecucking but it's only 1200USD
>want drawing hentai shit, but nobody likes it and nobody gives shit just drawing bullshit stuff with cringe mental
>going bullshit tier collage everyone laughing,literally B2 in entire class,shit up on degree because i don't want study that
>167cm 57kg brat can't fuck for shit because not attractive
>virgin
>no friends because cucked
>autistic loli faggotory but i don't complain about that
>shitty face skin
>Suffering with Rhinitis,ADHD
>Conculusion 5/10 life
But who fucking cares

Nobody gives shit how pathetic you are
Just shut up and live a life
It's hard to changing life but cannot whinning
Because if i whinning i'm completly looks like absolutely faggot