Black Russians

Here you see a black Russian (churka) from the tropical Black Sea coast working alongside his white comrade.

What are black Russians like? What's the relationship between Negroid Russians and Slavic Russians?

I met a few. Their faces were full of pain and suffering. We can only hope that American pop culture succeeds at making them not only acceptable but also very desirable!
Blacks aren't churkas btw.

The Black Russian (Curka) is whiter than the average American

we don't use "churka" for black people

What is he difference between churkas and hohols? Also are bydlos and gopniks the same thing?

churka is chechen iirc

Hohols are ukrainians because muh cossacks. Churkas are chechens/dagestanis or any ape from Caucasus.

So what do Russians call black people?
Also have you ever met any Indians in Russia???

>churkas
someone from caucasus mostly for muslims
>hohols
ukranian
>bydlos and gopniks
gopniks are bydlo but with more expressed criminal tendencies

>black people
negr
>Also have you ever met any Indians in Russia???
No, I've never met Indians here, I think only in Moscow they can be found

thx, learn something new every day

I called one "nigga" and he did nothing
i guess they're ok
All gopniks are bydlos but not all bydlos gopniks (wagecucks etc)

black Russian = nigger

churka = muslim ; analyse the word : it means turk

t. Ruslan Chernozhopov

>black Russian = nigger
yeah a "negr", but it doesn't have insulting connotation in Russia

Churka - central asian from Tajikistan or Uzbekistan, but many people use it interchangeably with "Hach"
Hach - caucasian, not necessarily, but usually muslim
Hohol - ukrainian
Bydlo - a stupid servile person, "sheeple" would be a good translation (and also a good translation of edginess of people who call everyone bydlos)
Gopnik - a small time street criminal, or a person that looks like one

never heard hach

>black Russian

Google the word and you'll see what it usually means.

What is that drunken trash bin meme called? Is it a representation of bydlos or what?

tfw not russian and miss out on the russian internet

So Хaч Is basically a Churka?

Haha, yep. A Churka from Caucasus.
And by the way Caucasian doesn't mean white in Russian-speaking locations. It means хaч. European is the term for whites.

Churka is a central asian mongoloid, hach is specifically a hairy swarthy (muslim) caucasian, but it can be applied to christian caucasians like Georgians or Armenians too, they just need to be swarthy and hairy. But people often apply the term "churka" to hachi too.

Vatnik, a type of cheap winter jacket worn by prisoners and soldiers. It's supposed to be a caricature of a conservative Russian patriot.

No it's not, learn russian you pleb, churka is meant for someone with slaint eyes example uzbeks or kazakhs

Hach is also referred to armenians, as in " Hachikyan "

According to the dictionary, Hach is the short form of Khatchik, an Armenian name meaning 'cross', and churka is a Russian word meaning block of wood, which makes it similar in etymology to nigger. Russians on here have claimed that hach originates from an Armenian character in a popular Soviet comedy film from the 1970s.

how did niggers even get in russia?
places like czechia blacks are non-existent.

wtf did rossija do?

wtf are you talking about? Prague is full of niggers trying to sell you weed.

During Soviet rule we opened a special university for Africans and Latin Americans, so they could study here and bring communism back home. Most of the students left after finishing studying, but some were strong enough to survive here.

>niggers
>implying it's not actually gypsies
gypsies are fucking worse than blacks desu

This picture is a non-sense.

>from the tropical Black Sea coast
shieet. I thought it was another stupid meme.

> “Abkhazian Negroes” were completely driven out of Georgia by communists in the 1930’s. Nicknamed “black men” by locals, a small group of them used to live in the village of Adzyubzha.
>Some of them were living in villages near Kodori as well. According to historians’ estimates, they were brought to Abkhazia in XVII by a local count Sharvashidze, who purchased them at a slave market in Istanbul to work the citrus plantations

There are black people everywhere throughout Eastern Europe because at least the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia had exchange programs with the 4rd world: There was even a documentary on a black guy who defended Croatia in the 90s as a sniper, too bad I can't find it now.

No it's actual bubba gibsmedat niggers alongside gypsies.
Btw Pushkin was black

he was like 12% black b/c his great-grandfather was abducted from some african shithole.

I want to know morew about black sea niggers.

If I try to find them on google in German I just get this fucking eussian dog breed

Are there any nicknames for europeans too? Are belarussains just considered russians or are they hohols too? And can you call chinese and japanese hach too? Just curious

>1,2% of the population of st petersburg have aids
>national average is 1%
I thought ryssä we're supposed to be the last bastion of non-degeneracy in eurasia

A Belorussian is a bulbash
An Estonian or a Finn is a chukhonets
A Latvian is a shprot
A Lithuanian is a labas

t. professional blyat

Depends on the type of European. Your finnic brethren are chukhna for example.

What do russians call Germans? And do you hate is because of ww2?

No one hates someone they completely beat in a war and raped brutally afterwards
Just look at vietnam/US relations. The vietnamese love americans.

I don't think we have a common slur for you, at least not the one I can remember right now. Our official name for Germans "nemtsi" means "mute people", but that's common for all slavic languages I think.
Nope, no hate for that stuff. Some hate for backing the US sanctions maybe.

aю xo uп

I know that chuckna comes from some finno- ugric tribe, and shprots are self explanatory, but explain bulbash and labas please.

Kek

Fritz

"Bulba" means potato in Belorussian language. "Labas" is a Latvian greeting or something.

Fasisty.

Pshek.

We often call Russians "Kanisterköppe" which means canisterheads I dont know why

The derogatory term for russians in Estonia is "sibul" meaning onion. It probably comes from the old believers that escaped from Russia hundreds of years ago and are famous for their onions. Also what is with russians and onions, etc "Lukoil"

And we call German-speaking people holcarji (Holzfäller to you)

Dunno, onions are tasty. "Luk" in Lukoil is an abbreviation of 3 main oil extracting towns they worked with - Langepas, Urai and Kogalym. And "oil" is just oil.

Beat you to it

>Looking at street view of Sochi yesterday
>It's actually really pretty

WTF why did nobody tell me there was a non shithole part of Russia?

That was one of the most expensive olympic games in history

You have pic related right next to it. It's probably a shithole.

All south and especially Krasnodarsky kray ruled by gangsters who killed and rape people. Google Tkachev, Tsapki, Kuschevskaya massacre, cossack children raped by Dagestani etc

Nah it's actually quite pretty good.