What's the best song of all time

discuss

Impossible Soul

seven nation army or some shit

all the single ladies

Theres too many songs to pick from to just pick one to be "The Best Song of All Time" Besides, minds change. A month ago, Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead was my favorite song but now it's Runaway by Kanye West. Plus, when you consider over 600,000,000 songs have been written and/or recorded in history and a world population of 7,000,000,000 all with differing music tastes it be far too complicated to choose just one of those 600,000,000 recordings to trump all the others.

Holland 1945 by Neutral Meme Hotel

John Frusciante- Central

These are both good answers

Linkin park- in the end

Heroin

Dewey cox-walk hard

Serious contenders coming through:

>The Velvet Underground- Sister Ray
>Sleep- Dopesmoker
>Circle Takes The Square- Northstar, Inverted
>Darude- Sandstorm (Not kidding. Influenced literally every popular EDM track since its release)
>Napalm Death- You Suffer (No, I'm not kidding with this one either. This song literally pushed the boundaries of recorded music)

SAI

LORS

Miss Fortune

Music is too objective to pick a 'right' answer.

The closest you could get to the 'best song of all time' is if you were to survey a huge sample size and find the song that the largest amount of people put as their favorite.

If you did that, it would probably be some pop garbage anyway, so there's no real point in trying.

Good Morning Captain, Heroin, the Purple Bottle, Telephasic Workshop, Luchini aka this is it

Yeah these are actually the only good songs to exist no other good song exists

>The Velvet Underground- Sister Ray
>Sleep- Dopesmoker
pretty good

>Circle Takes The Square- Northstar, Inverted
nah

>Darude- Sandstorm (Not kidding. Influenced literally every popular EDM track since its release)
>Napalm Death- You Suffer (No, I'm not kidding with this one either. This song literally pushed the boundaries of recorded music)

That doesn't make them good though

Everything about this post is wrong.

Just --- so, so wrong.

:)

Can you elaborate on why?

*too subjective

Because music is subjective you goober

>King Crimson- Starless

That's easy. It's echoes.

I meant to say subjective, pardon the mistake

Your autism is showing now lad

You've got yourself a deal