Do you ever listen to your music on shuffle?

Do you ever listen to your music on shuffle?

wait who is this bitch and where can i see her qt feet

and no i never listen to my music on shuffle

she looks like a coalburner t b h

>tfw Spotify shuffles up the entire album

id shuffle my dick in her pussy

pretty sure that's just you. probably not your fault though. I'm guessing it has to do w/ this website

some celebs daughter or teen star, you can probably find her feet if you google

yes.
inky plebs refuse to listen to anything but the commercialized """album"""

she's 16 btw

Pay for a premium account, faggot

Yeah. Pretty much anytime i'm in public. Like most people, I don't enjoy listening to an album with a ton of distractions

download the apk, there are still commercials tho

wish she was younger

yeah i use shuffle. i download a lot of music and i don't really listen to it all. shuffle i discover good shit in my own library that i got and forgot about. another thing that's cool about shuffle is the way it can change the way you hear certain songs. i find that a song that was nondescript in the context of an album can strike you as a great standalone cut when it comes up on random. also if you don't know what to listen to let your shit surprise you. also there is not always that strong of a reason to listen to albums straight through. not much is lost by shuffling my 350~ bob dylan songs for example (and that's how series of dreams become one of my favorite songs). even swans it is cool to shuffle their stuff because you get a sense of the sweep of their sound

also insisting on listening only to albums is just a goofy hipster pride thing. not that there are not often reasons to sit down and hear an album start to finish but there is no reason to be dogmatic about it

thats above the age of consent lah

and?

you sound like you're from ohio. in which case i'm really sorry

>tfw the next track is from the same album as the previous track

>tfw shitty intro track

>tfw multiple shitty intro tracks in succession

>tfw shitty songs in succession

>but tbfw shuffle makes an awesome playlist that lasts a long time

People who do this are casual scum and should be killed.

Yeah, I generally do it when I'm burnt out on my favorites, because it lets me find shit that I haven't listened to in ages, never got around to, or didn't fully appreciate the first time

Sometimes but once the one I am currently listening to ends I usually think of another song I want to listen to so I play that one.

Really? I live in Portugal and I fuck 14-year-olds all day.

fag

iphone -- I have no idea how to stop it shuffling

Yes, sadly it's lamer than getting "reccs" here or, like, going out and listening to music with other people (if they are more into discovering more) but if you hoard a shit ton of music it's a bit easier than going outside :^)

impressive

nah, too much stuff in my library
I shuffle on my phone though, bc I only put shit I like

>god mode
picking out individual songs to play
>ok mode
listening to custom playlist on shuffle
>look at me i think music is important
listening to album from start to finish with headphones
>pleb tier
streaming music from the interweb
>haha holy shit nigga are you serious tier
buying a music subscription

15/16 is the peak of most girls attraction, 15 should be the age of consent btw.

The age in AUS is 16.

It doesn't work for me that way, shuffle makes me cringe, some songs just don't work with others. Summer pop doesn't flow with Ambient or any slow song in general. It's like driving at 90mph and then stopping at full speed, it feels awkward, Shuffle in the same genere should probably work, but a lot of pirated music has broken descriptions.

It's 14/16 or 12 in Mexico where Iive, I always forget that I live in a 3rd world shit hole with shitty laws, I wouldn't go below 16 tho.

This

>he doesn't have a playlist with best tracks from each album

>He doesn't listen to full albums

fucking casual

why do you think i should waste my time for songs i don't like in the digital era

no man, only casuals feel the need to listen to full albums

This is the only good way to use shuffle desu

t.rockist

>>ok mode
>listening to custom playlist on shuffle
>>look at me i think music is important
>listening to album from start to finish with headphones

:^)

That's not true tho
Although it's not typified as statuatory rape, you're still liable given the right circumstances i.e. her parents present criminal charges.

she's also a dwarf

hello mr. fedorable

When I go for a walk I shuffle my library because album sequencing gets a bit boring and lets you appreciate some stuff that you never really bothered with very much

>current century
>walking

hahaha poorfags

in the OP pic she was only 14

YOU'RE ALL MONSTROUS PEDOPHILES

If you're on android then root your phone and get an app which makes spotify thinks your phone's a tablet

I do listen to my 400gb library on shuffle sometimes.

and? I have a tablet and Spotify works just like on my phone

>being this lazy

lmao

no thanks

>listening to musicians c on a streaming service.

only my study playlist

Use lucky patcher to patch the apk