1. Your cunt
2. your favorite console?

the gamecube, baby

N64 or SNES

1. Flag
2. Polystation, that bootleg NES mixed with Playstation

Same, I still have all my games but no Gamecube :(

This, too poor to have the original ones

1. Sweden, hopefully Flag permanently soon.
2. Famicom, specifically the AV Model.

SNES and GBA.

3DS

Child

PlayStation 2, and the Gayboy Advance SP

Anything before is objectively garbage

Flag
N64

Mega Drive

Flag
I have too many memories with my snes, playing killer instinct with my older brothers, the one who lose 2 times in a row sucked the dick of the one who had won, and I almost lost every time

This.

This fucker had 10 of everything and ran for three generations straight, killing all competition and being such a monstrous triumph that even the N64 got a transfer pack to leech off its success.

Follow-up would be the NES probably, thanks to codifying so many genres. Or the SNES, for taking everything the NES had and making it better.

flag
it's either the SNES or the PS2, they both represent the meaning of "perfection"

Same, Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia were a blast.
Close second was Sega Saturn, spend hours with my cousins playing Guardian Heroes with a multitap.

Flag
Wii

atari 2600

I don't know that I really have one, but the best memories are from ps2

me
Gamecube
I used to play Star Fox, Smash Bros, Super Mario Sunshine with best friends as a kid. now on the other hand...

Gamecube > anything else

USA
PS2

n64 or sega genesis

>Game Cube came out in 2001
>lol underage XD

Probably the Gamecube of the PSOne. But mostly the Gamecube. Had good times playing Mario Party, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. I still remember Star Wars Rogue Leader, fucking great game. Rogue Squadron for PS4 when...

Genesis or NES, but I'd pick a Metal Slug cab over either

N64

THAT'S ILLEGAL.

SNES hands down
I still play it regularly

Are you thick?
SNES was the peak of consoles

Gamebox was an abortion especially considering PS2 was out at the same time

SNES.

To be honest, I didn't bother with the consoles after that.

Gamecube failed on every level. No worthy game on release, Metroid turned into some weird DOOM shit, Mario Sunshine was much worse than SM64 and by the time TP arrived the Wii was already out. Way to uphold the legacy of the SNES fellas.

At least TTYD + Viewtiful Joe were pretty good, and Melee + Air Ride were fun.

>Are you thick?

Yes.

Bump

PS2

not a console, but I'll be making one of these in vacation out of pure nostalgic feelings

America
PS1.
Because PC is not a console.
>Handhelds

Oh, forgot, mine is a PSOne. So that. Same shit either way.

Second would be SNES and third OG Xbox. Fourth is MY FUCKING VECTREX, BIIITCH. I need to dust that thing off, it's a pussy magnet.

PS1 and 2