/v4/

Pán Prezident edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hlavnespravy.sk/olga-pietruchova-za-vitazstvo-trumpa-je-zodpovedny-biely-odpad-su-to-nevzdelani-rasisticki-a-sexisticki-bieli-muzi/857935
webareal.sk/chcemtricko/http/www-webareal-sk/chcemtricko/Tricko-Dr-Jozef-Tiso-d428-htm?tab=description
tn.nova.cz/clanek/jak-poznate-v-davu-teroristu-zpoved-cesky-ktera-bojuje-v-syrii.html
echo24.cz/a/iyy79/kdyz-bude-treba-vezmu-zbran-cech-prodal-majetek-a-miri-do-syrie
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-popular-cities-in-the-world-to-visit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

kiska nie je môj prezident

wanna swap?

I never heard a woman say anything funny or profound why does society push this ''they are equal!'' meme? Men start movements that influence entire country women start some ''s-stop being mean to us!'' bullshit.

Giving them right to vote was a mistake.

they may be useless pieces of shit but they hold control over men

Because men are worthless fucks as well.

Do you like Herbář, pepíks?

I only watch it because of these two bitches desu.

>unironically posting this Hungarian agent

hop hop!

I wanna stomp pepiks

I wanna stomp pepik girls with my dicc

bump

Bump

Dobre rano

Dobré ráno, Lithuanon.
Are you working already?

Yep, as always

Me too. I had to be there at 5:15 AM to take delivery of pastries. Part-time job at the convenience store.

>they don't celebrate victory over fascism
fascists get out my thread REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do ppl still care about this clown, he doesn't even have his cunt anymore lmao

dumb cunts

I couldn't make myself wake up that early even if my home was burning down. Iam working at an office, sitting job at computer. Comfy, but pay could be bigger.

I would if I wasn't here, I am jelly of my qt who can stay at home today.

I have been at work since 4:00 slackers. Wake up

hlavnespravy.sk/olga-pietruchova-za-vitazstvo-trumpa-je-zodpovedny-biely-odpad-su-to-nevzdelani-rasisticki-a-sexisticki-bieli-muzi/857935

This is literally why Trump won

Thrash literally voted for Clinton. You can see how they are chimping out now

webareal.sk/chcemtricko/http/www-webareal-sk/chcemtricko/Tricko-Dr-Jozef-Tiso-d428-htm?tab=description

Why do Czechs fuck lizards?

??

yep, czechs are weirdos

>he doesnt want the lizard dick

czech commies in türk prison
betting 100€ they will suicide in 5 years after returning CZ :DDDddd

www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/11/17/turkish-security-forces-arrest-czech-ypg-terrorists-trying-to-enter-turkey-illegally

Lunch break
Who /poorfag/ here

tn.nova.cz/clanek/jak-poznate-v-davu-teroristu-zpoved-cesky-ktera-bojuje-v-syrii.html

echo24.cz/a/iyy79/kdyz-bude-treba-vezmu-zbran-cech-prodal-majetek-a-miri-do-syrie

whiteboys gonna get his ass fuckd every day

wommen will be raped by guards probably
ebin :DDDDDD

>6 (six) sausages
>poor
richfag pls

Fuck.
Think it's time to admit I'm too old to be drinking on a weekday.
I only had like five beers and a shot and I feel like I'm about to die here.
Worst of it all, I spent half the evening thinking
>i could be sitting at home masturbating and playing video games

shhhh dont tell them.
they are like kid that didnt got toy and now is trashing the shop out of rage
Im sure it wont help trump in any way when they smash shops and cars of random people and burn usa flag while wearing mexicos flag

so they got kurds allies?

Do you always lurk here, Vanya?

Your head roach calls literally everyone terrorist tho

Whats under the sausages

Bramborová kaše

OBA ZADRŽENÍ ČEŠTÍ OBČANÉ JSOU "VÍTAČI" A PŘÁTELÉ MUSLIMŮ.
Miroslav Farkas vedl kurzy kurdštiny na Klinice, neb "si Kliniku zamiloval".
Markéta Všelichová, kterou Turek také zadržel, se nedávno vychloubala na svém Facebooku, jak zdraví hidžábky a zřetelné muslimy v pražských ulicích aby vývážila nevraživé pohledy obecného káfirstva českého .
Dá se tedy trochu říci, že naši nepřátelé se požírají a zadržují navzájem.
"Zadrženou ženou je prý Markéta Všelichová známá pod bojovým jménem Zelane Botan. Údajně má na starosti logistiku a zdravotní služby a také koordinuje příjezd nových „dobrovolníků - teroristů“ z Evropy do Sýrie."

>Klinika
its ok you can execute them desu

She's right
So are you

For too long have people been told that their opinion is the only correct one and that they don't need to listen to anything others have to say. Everything good happens because I'm right. Everything bad is someone else's fault.

Mankind needs a new lesson in humility and it seems more than eager to inflict a severe one upon itself.

You literally side with isis supporters over your own kin because they don't spout different memes than you.

>they don't spout different memes than you.
meant to say they don't spout the same memes as you do, but when you take a step back, they are not really that different.

holy fuck why does that woman with rifle have belt made of bullets on her? wtf?

czechs better prepare another millions of crowns as they did with those two girls

Mankind needs another war or conflict, to realize what is good again. As much as i hate being edgy, i can't help but feel like this.

but user these Czechs are muslim supporters. They are traitors and not mine kin

Had they not been intercepted by turks, they would have done more to help in effort of killing certifiably evil muslims than you would ever do by whining about islamization on congolese tapestry board

Are these a regular armed force or fucking ISIS?

>loosely let out long hair
>a fucking Adidas beanie
>ammo belt wrapped around torso for decoration
>1Hs a light machinegun in an unsafe position and making her unable to respond in case Czech Casting #9731 decides to break free or simply headbutt her

Also I'm not sure what's dangling on militiaman #5's belt but I have a disturbing feeling it might be a motherfucking dagger.

they would help "refugees" get into Europe. Also they are commies so thats double no

whats wrong with dagger?

Need to go to Mars like the moon. Hurry up America.

It's redundant. For someone who's trained, drawing a handgun takes the same time, it carries fewer risks and it's more effective.
Unless you have no other means, the only reason to go hand-to-hand with someone is if you want to subdue him and a dagger's no good for that.

what is millions of crowns
100€?
commies are worse than muslims
there is no argument about it
and those people were commie-muslims

also they will go mentally ill because of türk prisons :DD

I dunno, it looks like a photo op to me.

>Czech Casting #9731
audible heh

I am slowly accepting the fact that i am not different from others, i am not autistic, and i am not some lone wolf. I am just a jerk.

>they would help "refugees" get into Europe. Also they are commies so thats double no
You're just jelly that a tiny girl has bigger balls than you to actually get up and do something.

If that is so, then why is turkey still such a shithole? It's not like it was ever communist.

But shouldn't a photo op project professionalism? I mean of course it's going to be a deliberately composed pic, but you wouldn't put someone there who'd look more at home on an airsoft field.

>I am just a jerk

like most pepiks really

Post commieblocks from your city

This is good comparison of old vs. renovated

99% in Lithuania still look like the old ones in pic (all grey)

Who do you have as points of reference?

My encounters with pepiks.

In here its more like 50/50

how about postcommieblocks?

As opposed to your encounters with Poles? Although I suppose some bias is to be expected from you.

Sentences that never EVER helped anybody, but i still hear them on daily basis

>Don't be angry
>Don't be anxious
>Don't be clumsy

I wanna murder pepiks.

I didn't see a single grey/shitty one when I visited, it was so colourful and made me happy. I live in pic related

>postcommieblocks
What did he mean by this?

90's blocks

>have a friend with serious sickness
>she keeps talking about it every day
>i get her status updates on weekly basis
>she tells me how she is in horrible pain and wants to die all the time
>she has the sickness for over five years now
I know she is in pain and i feel for her, but holy fuck this is getting so annoying. If you want to die just fucking die already, i don't want to read through your bullshit every day.

Like this I suppose, I just did a search for flat which is in block built anywhere from 1991 to 2000 and found this. It's 1995 I think but obviously renovated as well, couldn't have looked like that at that time. Not sure how to look for it, not many results if you just write year and add apartment.

Shituanian.

>Czech Casting

You're smalltime if you've never fapped to #1337.

the vagina man?

turkey is good

thanks asshole i just got fired

actually, those everyday sayings are key to happines, people just dont take them seriously

he looks like typical slav, heh

wats ap v4

>1337
>think it has to be awesome chick with that sort of number
>mfw google results
I'm not even gonna watch the video

finally
a face to the dick we all know

from the new series

Wait what's it called?

name on the shirt

Klinika must burn

Gravity Falls season 2 turned into SJW feminism propagandistic bullshit. Wendy deserves to be bitchslapped so bad.

Kliníka is the conscience of your nation.
The canary in the coal mine.
They must be preserved at all costs if you want your nation to progress into the year 2017 CE.

worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-popular-cities-in-the-world-to-visit.html

>Prague 19th most visited city in the world
Damn, we sank low. Even Vienna is above us.

Its interesting though how the interest in South East Asia is skyrocketing.

only violence allowed is violence on right wingers
youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4

>Damn, we sank low
if it means the hordes of tourists stomping around the city centre will finally fuck off, I see no problem with that

what the fuck do they visit SEA for? skyscrapers?

Bartos is disgusting scum, but he has right to present his opinion.
They are a bunch of fags, but just as well with right to present their opinions.
Preferably from their own property.

But sure lads, go ahead and promote divisiveness and internal strife. Respect, tolerance, cooperation, all of those are for the weak. And you are strong predators among unthinking cucks and sheeple, isn't that right?

sex tourism

I'd say people are running out of exotic places to go to.

thai ladybois

Hi