How large is your music collection?

How large is your music collection?

What % of it isn't garbage?

~126 GB

Almost all of it is random crap that looked cool from people's charts or from what.cd collages, so it's almost 100% shit that I will never listen to again

i lold

please do not lol

70GBs but its all stuff I actually listen to (mostly). I'd say maybe 10GB is shitty nostalgia stuff I liked 10 years ago

I can't bring myself to delete the stuff I downloaded a decade ago even though I don't listen to it anymore

800 songs on Spotify. It's 100% good

About 38 GB. It's really not much.

I have over 300 artists.

Most of it is "pretty good", some of it is amazing, but I also have some shitty power metal like Alestorm and Hammerfall.

sauce

~53000 tracks
all shit

109 GB, with an average bit rate of 310 kbps. I'm willing to say a good 60% is shit, but it's stuff that I enjoy.

130GB of pure 100% quality

I constantly delete and add music to keep up with my taste

57,7 days
listened about 30% but from what i haven't listened ~70% is from classical composers' full works so it's probably good

about 30k songs
100% garbage

I like linkin park's in the end

roughly 150GB about 70% shit
with that number growing the longer i stay on here.

U guys are just so convincing at selling me on shitty albums

Just over 32GB, just under 500 albums. I love OGG Vorbis.

No more than 100 of them are freeleech snatches that I never bothered to erase or listen to, and the rest of them I picked out myself so they have to be fabulous. Other than Loveless.

it was over 2TB.

now idc i just play shit off youtube.

11,000 songs. All good because I deleted the bad ones

Almost 900 gb and I'm sure some of it is but I'll never get around to listening to it and I don't delete anything as I share it with slsk. Even my least favorite album.

1.5 tb
.00001% good
>t scaruffi

her eyes look really out of proportion to the rest of her. that stupid smile isn't helping her retard look.

just under 400gb
Which is just under 21,000 songs.
Probably half is stuff I've collected and not liked much, the other half is stuff I love.
Own about half of entire collection on physical media as well.

33.5 GB

I have been putting all the songs I actually listen to into a seperate folder to put onto my ancient iPod because I'm sick of skipping thousands of songs when I hit shuffle.

Just started rebuilding it after losing everything a couple months ago, Have 170 albums or so.

Almost no filler, if I really don't like something I'll usually delete it, I'd rather have a quality compact collection than an expansive one.

That said, aiming to have around 1000 albums in years time

My main folder is about 130gb with no wasted space; got some other folders with unsorted stuff, awful bitrate stuff that I can't replace, and discogs where the compiler has just posted albums as single tracks and i have yet to cut them

80 gigs. I'm extremely selective after losing my music the first time from a computer failure. I get everything from what cd. Everything i've downloaded from that site are things I actually want to listen too.

402gb. About 70% flac. I don't listen to good music.

>when I hit shuffle.

124 GB

50% I actually listen, I'd say half of it would be considered objectively good, the other half being "guilty pelasures"
20% is other albums from the same artists that I never listen since I always download the whole discog
30% is shit I grabbed from Sup Forums, only half of it is listenable

so about 50% isn't garbage.

Very good post

About 16 gb. I started collecting Mp3's back in 1995 before the Napster days off of the Usenet networks.

Around 480 gigs. There's probably 20gigs of old shit I haven't purged out and maybe more considering I usually just download entire record label rosters and discographies

16gb over 20 years? that's pretty pathetic man

I have 52.7 gigs of music that I currently enjoy or have once enjoyed.

I don't even want to look at my backlog.

55GB, all stuff i like

12758 songs in library (about 20% shitty/cringy stuff i enjoy) and few hundred outside (for deletion/last listen)

328GB, not including the complete works of Beethoven, Mozart, Bach etc. plus a bunch of other music collections from Archive.org that I haven't gotten to organize yet.

There's also like 30GB of Bandcamp albums that I downloaded years ago when I first started browsing Sup Forums that I'm scared to listen to.

550GB