TOR:2

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10182315
twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/730227740918558721
streamable.com/rkn9?t=2.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moo

Post >yfw the Spurs are favored by 3 to rape OKC on Thursday

Ah yes, the post Spurs loss /nba/ freak out, per usual. Tons of "Spurdora btfo", and "did Pop lose this one on purpose?!" In addition to the usual sophomoric submissions by basketball troglodytes such as yourselves, your collective basketball ignorance is beyond the pale. First, I want to address the misdiagnosis of Kawhi's late game "stuggles". The peons will yell "not clutch" while sipping their third bottle of Mountain Dew for the evening, but in reality it's much more complicated for the rudimentary basketball minds to comprehend. Kawhi is the best two way player in the league, no contest, but his defensive skills exhaust his offensive ability down the stretch. I've emailed Pop and the coaching staff many times about running set plays for Kawhi down the stretch, as opposed to Iso plays. In regards to "Pop losing on purpose", I just can't fathom a man with such an esteemed and terrific track record keeping failing rotations and electing bad timeouts in close games. It's much more probable that Pop, being the philosophical basketball piety that he is, transcends wins and losses and hopes the conclusion of a game is more of a manifestation of long term success rather than superficial "win or loss". And one last fucking thing that pisses me off most with you cretins. This "x coach playing this game while Pop plays such and such game." Could you be anymore fucking childish? Basketball isn't a game to Pop or us fans, it's fucking war. A fair submission would be to equate Pop as General Patton, but these silly kid's games comparison only further differentiate the Spurs and their fans' greatness and inferior basketball franchises and their fairweather casual "fans".

Based OP

>it's an OCD makes a general thread.

yawwwwwnnnnn

Donovan using paintshop while Pop using etch-a-sketch

Who's more overrated, Pop or Duncan?

I missed the game today. Just checked the box score.

So what happened? Was it a good game at all? Spurs were 39% from the field so i guess spaghetti was spilling from them all

Jordan Rules:

>If Michael was at the point, we forced him left and doubled him. If he was on the left wing, we went immediately to a double team from the top. If he was on the right wing, we went to a slow double team. He could hurt you equally from either wing -- hell, he could hurt you from the hot-dog stand -- but we just wanted to vary the look. And if he was on the box, we doubled with a big guy.

>The other rule was, any time he went by you, you had to nail him. If he was coming off a screen, nail him. We didn't want to be dirty -- I know some people thought we were -- but we had to make contact and be very physical.

Curry Rules:
???

how much were they favored tonight?

I bet every ESPN sports "journalist" picked the Spurs in this series

What is the best crossover animation in MyCareer on nba 2k15

Donovan playing Stratego while Pop plays Risk

kawhii had a sweet one handed dunk.

Pop is playing Pokemon while Donovan is playing Civilization V

>one noteworthy season in 15 years
>anything but average as fuck

the Curry rules should be fairly simple

>crowd him and live with him beating you on the drive
>double him on pick and rolls and just try to recover
>pick him up at half court

Idk

>Shitting on Laker legend Steve "Nashty" Nash

Reminder that this asspained Reddit mod has been making multiple threads for the past week with the same exact picture and text just to mess with our general.

Mods please look into this. Thank you.

>cover this fucking mulatto goblin manlet already
-Chuck Daly

just abuse behind the back 7 (from memory) - the one that gives you a huge explosion burst.

I cant remember which crossover is pure cheese, but i think its around the the mid teens 15-20

/Bucks/ up in this bitch, coming for that sixth seed next year.

desu i would rather have rockets legend jason terry.

dont reply to the lakerfag hes fishing hard for (You)s tonight

haven't watched basketball for a while, did you guys hear? Kevin Mchale got fired! wow! lol talk about out of nowhere.

Let's do this /nba/

Pick him up half-court
Don't get him into shooting rhythm for 48 minutes
Invite him to drive every time instead of shooting
Make him go left every time
Barrel through screens even if you get a offensive foul
Run him through screens of your own
Get your all-star to drive the paint until Green and Bogut are in foul trouble
Make Thompson beat you four out of seven

Is Kawhi not ready for Kobe's tutelage?

why talk bad about lakersbro? he's pretty based. Him and canadabro are top-tier when it comes to OC and dank memes.

the Kobe OC is too dank holy fuck

NICE

>saveed

you merged like 3 memes dank as fuck desu

better idea. They could actually start calling moving picks. FOR EVERY TEAM. Since every team is abusing it

They call what, maybe one or two illegal screens in a game? It's not just the warriors abusing the shit out of it, every fucking team is doing it now.

Fucking either change the fucking rule or start fucking calling it.

fucking kek I never thought my filename would become a fucking meme

inb4 the yawn guy comes and complains about stale memes

Oh shit behind the back 7 is fucking nice

you're one of the few people who he doesnt shitpost nonstop. you werent here over the summer, he shit up every thread 24/7 by spamming pictures and copypastas and he's tried to doxx multiple /nba/ users. he then framed and underage kid and blamed all the shitposting on him, then doxxed the kids twitter account and made him into a meme. hes autistically evil

>yawn guy
PSA hes also ayy81 lakers bullyball guy who hates 7kt/ocd. any autistic shitposter who isnt Clips4lyfe/TTMuscles/Canada/Spurdoras is the same one guy

it's a little dirty but one way to wear down or even injure him is to barrel through the screener at an angle that will knock him into Curry's legs.

>framed

hmmm i wonder who made this post

[smug bledsoe.jpg]

Even me?

>Punch him the eye
> Pay your player's fine

told ya. abuse it. it's pure cheddar aged vintage cheese.

lakersbro (aka bully ball user) is not those guys. you autists need to get your story straight.

ayy81 guy is one person
bully ball
harry
skitzo canadian (aka arr bee ell canadian)
6+1 kt is another guy.

also the okc can take the series if they trust kanter and adams down low in the post, if they take away aldridge, they take away the spurs game plan, kawhii cant beat the thunder by himself.

>get ejected
What era do you think this is?

that's what goons are for, teams have 13 active players

if you punch Curry you can probably bait Draymong into getting ejected too

nah Harry is innocent. ayy81 has been around for years and has a variety of shitposts. first it was ayy81/kobeposting, then it was RBL, then it was curryposting, then it was bullyball/deangeloposting. this is the guy who had a fetish for 7KT and stalked him until he stopped posting here. now that 7KT dropped his trip, the ayy81 guy posts "yawn" whenever someone brings up 7KT memes or OC because hes still jealous of him

Oh and online? in the park? If you're a little guy (and why wouldnt you be either a 7'3 center or a 6'3 outside PG?) on a fast break abuse the shit out of it. No matter what the defender will try, no matter how good he is on D, his character will ALWAYS get in an animation that slides towards your ball hand before you go behind and you will 100% blow right past him. And the speed burst is just gravy baby

So cavs? one for da land?

>tfw 6'4" SG
>find out ball control cap is lower than passing cap seriously 2K what the fuck

I miss the old system where you trained specific attributes

you do realize there are 2 lakers poster in this general right.

bully ball user is one
kobe poster, he posts dangelo sometimes is another
now i would agree that kobe poster is stalking 6+1kt guy but idk. i would also agree he's stale meme guy. but get this str8, bully ball user is one guy, i asked him on twitter/

If you seriously, unironically, and unequivocally believe that the Spurs wanted to win this game, you're delusional. Pop wants to stress the Thunder out because he knows they won't handle a game 7. It's quite simple, really, if you had even a fraction of Pop's high basketball IQ.

This game basically gave the Choklohomo shitty BLUNDER a false sense of confidence which will be their downfall in the next two games. Whatever fluke that the Thunder have right now will quickly crumble beneath their feet when Westbrook goes into autopilot mode and hogs the ball. Before you know it, the Spurs will DESTROY the blunder in game 6 by at least 20 points. After getting BTFO and having to go back to the best home court in all of sports for a game 7, they will fall apart.

I just can't wait to see the implosion between Durant and Westbrook, you can tell that they've been holding in their shit against each other since they have the benefit of the doubt right now, but they'll collapse soon.

me too, they gimped the fuck out of SF this year, but hey... 2k15 everyone was a 7'0 SF demigod

But yeah, they gimped SF, PF and SG (not as bad though)

And really, there's no reason at all to be a SG when a PG is better at everything.

Hence why this year you only see Outside PGs and 7'3 Outside/inside Cs

6'3 outside PG with max weight (weight doesnt affect any stats but gives you a badge or two) max out athlete, outside, inside, defense and nothing in rebounding

Enjoy

Added rule: Set illegal high screens of your own to highlight refs' preferential treatment on national tv. This is more a martyr's sacrifice than a winning tactic tho.

Added rule: Get guards/small forwards who are extra chippy before their stock skyrockets even higher

Oh hell that's not the poll.

WESTGOD TOOK OVER

KAT has to be unanimous

>i clicked

i know who you're talking about. there is one dedicated bullyball guy who isn't bad, but the other guy used to bullyball shitpost all the time. his current shitposting is harassing ocd, saying "yawn" at anything 7kt related, and shitposting about the lakers getting every free agent this summer. he'll probably move on to something else soon

I refuse to believe this occurred during the 4th quarter.

One for da land.

Who will win ROTY?

strawpoll.me/10182315

Holy shit, I'm dying

Well it did.

not just the 4th quarter, the final possession of the 4th quarter while down by 2

Not falling for that shit

It was the game winner.

WESTGOD REIGNS SUPREME

twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/730227740918558721

I missed the game today.

Why didnt Aldridge go up and challenge him? Not like WEstbrook was gonna pass to Adams

>strawpoll.me/10182315
because Aldridge is a mentally weak cuck and the Spuds gave up

Can't argue with that.

So how many Spurs fans said after game that this is all part of Pop's master plan?

thoughts?

/nba/ does realize that pretending to look weak is a strategy, right?

Pops is playing 3d chess.

None. In fact, most of them admit defeat

It's Westbrook, no one even raises an eyebrow anymore

most of the posts were false flags. sadly, the /nba/ spurdoraposting has scared the spurdoras off back to R*ddit. now its only the rational Spurs fans left, and spurdoraposting isnt as fun anymore.

>Broke Mills ankles
>Shook Parker in the beginning with a fall on his ribs that ended up making him play scared the rest of the game with that choke in the last seconds
>Baptized Aldridge for the 3 point play game winner

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME

YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HE WOULDN'T BE TOO FAST FOR KAWHI "SHOOK" LEONARD AND TONY "THE FLOPPING PHONY" PARKER

HE'S COMING FOR YOU CURRY
GET READY TO WATCH THE FINALS FROM YOUR HOUSE WITH A CAST ON YOUR ANKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Them ain't Yeezys on his feet. That outfit needs Yeezys.

This

New OC for Kobe

rate it bros

Tbh they'll probaly put thompson or moving screen on him

>now its only the rational Spurs fans left
i want to believe...

Looks like a goat shitting confetti on Westbrook.
3/10 needs more work done

Wew lad. That's a dank ass GOAT

Damn i didn't realize it was huge. Should I resize it?

10/10

Spurs fan here, if you didn't see last thread many spurs fans were kinda accepting fare and saying thunder are most likely gonna win the series (including me).

spurdora posting was never a success. ever.

It's good the Spuds fans took it on the chin, but we all know they were secretly texting Pop with their strategies for the next game

Pretty shit m8. You can do better

Curry Rules:
Have one of your players get really sweaty then have them slide on the floor in front of Curry's path causing him to slip.

Spurdora posting has always been flase flags who hate the spurs pretending to be fans and casuing this meme thing to happen. It was never a success you're correct

Do the Spurs not provide free shirts?

I can't stop watching this.

Absolutely based as fuck,

streamable.com/rkn9?t=2.2

They do

>There will be ping pong balls numbered 1 through 14, and are 1,001 total four-digit combinations available to be chosen, with 1,000 of the combinations being distributed to the teams, and 1 number being thrown away. In the unlikely odds of that 1 combination being chosen, a re-pick will occur. The team with the best odds this year will be the Philadelphia 76ers, having 250 of the 1,000 possible combinations. The 13 remaining teams will be given the remaining numbers, with the best record team only receiving 5 of the 1,000 total combinations.

>2016 Draft Lottery Odds

#1 – Philadelphia 76ers 25%
#2 – Los Angeles Lakers 19.9%
#3 – Boston Celtics 15.6% (via Brooklyn)
#4 – Phoenix Suns 11.9%
#5 – Minnesota Timberwolves 8.8%
#6 – New Orleans Pelicans 6.3%
#7 – Denver Nuggets 4.3% (via NY)
#8 – Sacramento Kings* 1.9%
#9 – Toronto Raptors* 1.9% (via Denver)
#10 – Milwaukee Bucks* 1.8%
#11 – Orlando Magic 0.8%
#12 – Utah Jazz 0.7%
#13 – Phoenix Suns 0.6% (via Washington)
#14 – Chicago Bulls 0.5%

omg, all the lakers rival mortal enemies are on this list. WE CANT LOSE THIS PICK.

No, owners are Jews.

Literally every other playoff team has had shirts every game. Even Atlanta.