/NFL/ General - JUST Edition

LAR:Rams SS T.J. McDonald popped for DUI Tuesday
OAK:Vegas mayor: The Raiders are not 'playing' us
FA:Jets owner: 'No news' on Ryan Fitzpatrick
NYG:Shepard has 'every opportunity' to be #2 WR
SF:49ers RT Anthony Davis 'badly' out of shape?
SD:Melvin Gordon underwent microfracture surgery
FA:Seahawks pass on Vernon Adams after tryout
PHI:Sam Bradford decides he'll show up on Monday
SEA:Prosise gets WR reps at Seahawks rookie camp
SF:Niners hoping Gabbert beats out Kaepernick?
MIA:Cameron Wake gets two-year, $15M extension
SD:Chargers sign Matt Slauson to play center

Other urls found in this thread:

mlb.nbcsports.com/2016/05/11/report-the-red-sox-are-being-investigated-by-mlb-for-questionable-international-signings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dolphins

i do it for you /nfl/

jets will go 6-10 and literally no one on earth can stop them

boo

>USC QB's
>good

kekarino familamadingdong

Miami could stop them if they get sweeped by the Jets

Clowney is still elite

DUDE

who /cantsleep/ here?

>have a final in 12 hours
>can't sleep

Can, but don't want to. The night passed by too quickly.

good enough to beat the packers

>anyne
>elliot

Is he the best defensive player since Butkus?

The more I think about it that was a fluke win. Shields dropping easy interception and the random deflected pass TD. Janis coming up with insane grabs and Fitz shaking half the D I count one for one but Cards seemed to get more lucky than the Pack that game

>tfw this is the edited version that fixed a couple of typos

>packers
>fluke wins

What are you insinuating, Canada?

Degenerate butt slut

Packers had plenty of meme wins. With the WR corps not fully developed they literally had to rely on Rodgers' insane hardcount to meme out free points. I was just saying that play by play in the loss against the cards the Pack played better

Is there anyone that's more of a diceroll at qb than Palmer?

Romo.

When was the last full season he played? My memory is shit. Or is that what you're referring to?

Yes.

Romo has been on the cusp of elite status for years but there's always been something that comes up.

Eli Manning

Are the Chiefs elite yet?

>chefs

>not even in Kansas
No.

KC is pretty during summer but hoky fuck midwest should just stop existing during winter.

>negro/spic detected

snow is comfy

You're telling me. KC is one of the hilliest cities in the US, and as soon as there is 1mm of snow, cars start raining down into the street valleys

So you're telling me Kansas is elite? And Missouri is not? Pretty accurate desu

Gates is bar none the absolute best. It's really not even close

>b-b-but muh Z-Man

>tfw royals starting pitching

This is now a Cardinals getting BTFO thread

That was my absolute biggest concern going into the season. I think it was everybody's, or most intelligible Royals fans. But goddamn, it is fucking atrocious. Worse than I thought. I was almost laughing watching ultimate flyball pitcher Chris Young pitching in the Yanks little league park.

Good thing we got rid of deadweights Manaea and Finnegan for 2 month rentals. Cueto fucking sucked balls for us save for one start in the playoffs. I will admit Zobrist was a nice rental, but still.

Despite the loss today, it was pretty fun watching Cain blast off 3 homers.

Youll Cowards popping in
Its gonna be a good day

UNDER .500 FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE JULY 2014

AGAINST THE WORST YANKEES TEAM IN 25+ YEARS

I think I'm going to ingest a lethal amount of milk tonight. I'm talking fucking lethal.

ayyy you made it :) thanx namefriend

Dalton.

Fuck off

So, if all the teams had no injuries, everyone at full health, who wins the owl next year?

Im gonna roll with the pats still with the closest contenders being the seahawks, steelers, and broncos.

why aren't the packers up there?

because the Packers dont bow to the Jews

really the only thing I can think of considering the 2014 offense was the leagues best with Jordy and the 2015 defense was pretty good too

yeah, a consistent run game is what's holding em back in my opinion. fuck lacy.

thankfully lacy seems to have got the message and has responded very well

aw hell yeah! that gives me some hope for sure

vick > ben

>Klob is so concussed that he probably doesn't even remember this game happened

a blessing in disguised

>when you wake up and remember you're a Broncos fan

>mfw I wake up and not a cornhuskers fan

All around me are familiar faces

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD WORLD

I had a dream last night that the Jets traded Geno to the Texans for Brandon Weeden.

Remember that Jon Balwin/AJ Jenkins trade between the Chiefs and 49ers a few seasons back?

BOLD BRAVE BERRY up in this nigga, y'all ready for that Chiefs Supreme Dream Non-Meme Team!?

I'm talking the deepest roster in the league, I'm talking playoffs, I'm talking super bowl boound, baby. CHIEFS TAKE IT ALL, RED AND YELLOW RED AND YELLOW RED AND YELLOW USA USA USA USA USA

Woke up this morning and did not feel like P Diddy

>PHI:Sam Bradford decides he'll show up on Monday
But the franchise is already here. How can he even compete with the Blue Eyes White Dragon?

Wentz will sit like Aaron Rodgers and take the league by storm
Bradford Is just here to pass the time collect sacks and be the scapegoat for draft picks
Tanking with Bradford will be 2017 season where we can resign him a 3rd year for cheap
4th is when BEWD emerges

Ravens suck and Old Gay failed his finals bc he's a stupid person.

>forcing an unready QB to start

You want another Blaine Gabbert? He could have been decent like David Carr could have been very good had they not started early on teams with no Oline

Your mom.took it all last night

Chargers had the the best offseason in the AFCBest and is a underrated /bet/ for winning the West.

Thank You Based Rivers, you finally have a decent Center since Nick Hardwick retired.

Bosa will bust

all over yer mums face

Can't wait for the bounceback!

>going this far out of your way

wut am I looking at

are those chicken bones?

mary jane bones

eagles will have the best defense in the nfc east this year

Disgusting.

>getting triggered by nfl.com polls

It's mostly casual fans m8 of course theyre going to have recency bias

>hurr the older players will always be the best and nothing will change that

stay stuck in the past faggots

Who's #1 to you?
I'd go,
Joe
Brett
Peypey

Football in the 60's
>GET OPEN, AND I'LL GET YOU THE BALL

Football in the 10's
>If you run this offensive scheme when they run this defensive scheme, your 3 and 4 recievers might be open at this point in their route

Why did football become less about athletics and more about strategics?

Can't say I've only been watching since roughly 04 but I've just seen Peyton shit the bed too may times to say he's better than Joe Montana at the very least

I would have him ahead of Favre though

because strategy proved to be superior to win
that's why it is chess on a field

I'm only really into football, but I watch a little basketball.

Nothing seems to be quite as dynamic and strategic as american football, would you agree?

>Orioles on pace to win the world series
>Manny Machado is currently the best baseball player in the universe, set to win MVP4lyfe
>Ravens back on track, look ready for another deep playoff run

Life is good

>Ravens back on track
how?

Why is Manning 03-04 so bad?
04 was arguably the best season by a QB all time.

Why are they so cute lads?

This is about the MVP seasons, I suppose. It would be stupid to place Brown there otherwise: different positions and all

Well getting the 20 injured reserve players back is gonna be a big help, plus the stellar draft they just had

The Ravens wont even win their division lol... A healthy Steelers team with Big Ben, LeVeon Bell, and Antonio Brown is almost unstoppable, , i dont even see them getting 2nd in that division, much less make the playoffs. And the Nats will crush the O's, so would the Cubs.

>And the Nats will crush the O's, so would the Cubs

Good one. In other news yet another New England pro team is about to get busted for cheating.

mlb.nbcsports.com/2016/05/11/report-the-red-sox-are-being-investigated-by-mlb-for-questionable-international-signings/

Definitely Eli.

It's not about the seasons themselves m8 the question says who is the greatest back to back MVP of all time as in which player out of the 4 who have won back to back MVPs was the best player

Hey guys, the Orioles just hit another home run, what else is new?

Joe Montana is arguably the best QB in NFL history

I might need surgery.

Don't you body is capable of healing itself from just about anything. Surgery is almost always not needed

Such blanket statements about medicine are as stupid, if not more so, then blanket statements about football

Nah bro. It's like dinosaurs it's a scientific law that surgery isn't ever needed unless it's for a cavity or something.

which is objectively better
4-3
or
3-4

Go pats

the 46 defense