The smiths

what does Sup Forums think of the smiths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNEYzggtraE
smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

The Smiths > Meat is Murder > The Queen is Dead > Strangeways, Here We Come

They're the best band that has ever existed.

I totally agree with this and I don't think I've ever heard anyone else say S/T is their best

every time

they're goodbut morrissey is a cunt

Their first album is absolutely flawless, anyone who digs the smiths should also listen to all of the different versions of the Troy Tate demos, which includes a few more songs than their self titled album like early versions of wonderful woman, jeane and accept yourself.

I think theyre a very talented family

The Smiths>The Queen is Dead>Meat is Murder>Strangeways Here We Come

theyre great

Teenage vegetarian girl tumblrcore

Trust me on this, my ex was the stereotypical Smiths fan, and my best advice would be never date one

kill yourself

Just dl'd this, didn't know it existed until now. Thanks user

I don't actually like 'em.
I admit they've been an important band in music history tho.

Essential mumrock band

Absolutely historic. Funny, rebellious, sad, smart and important. An absolutely amazing band on all fronts, it's like every member was top of their class.

They were a masterclass in everything they did, including live shows, with Mozza's crazy dancing and amazing singing voice. It's a testament to how huge they were in just 4 years that fans had an almost Godlike adoration for Morrissey, risking everything to get up on stage and touch him.

Excellent band. They all worked together perfectly; Marr's guitar, Morrissey's lyrics, Rourke's Bass & Joyce's drums. I'm not too keen on Morrissey's solo work, however, although I do like some of his albums, namely Vauxhall & I, but without the other members of The Smiths it just isn't the same. Also, Morrissey is a bit of a douche.

'Bigmouth Strikes Again' is their best song for me

This is an even better unofficial release, mate:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNEYzggtraE

I'm having a good time itt. Dling this. May as well grab Peel Sessions and some live boots while I'm at it.

Their debut is my favourite album of theirs also.

One of my favourite bands.

Strangeways Here We come > Queen is Dead > Meat is Murder > The Smiths

But all of them are good.

true patricians know their best are S/T and Strangeways

Anyone who says hatful of hollow is their favourite album is a dirty cheater, you MUST BE FORCED TO CHOOSE.

Compilation power list

Louder Than Bombs > Hatful of Hollow > The World Won't Listen > all "best of" albums

You're welcome brah, check out smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/ for tons of awesome, rare bootleg albums (in flac) and live videos.

I just hit 1500 scrobble of The Smiths, how about the other Sup Forumstants?