Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals Late Night Comfy Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, be comfy with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, get made fun of for being crazy, share replies from pastas, fall in love with ludwig, fuck your shit up, prep your qt's bull

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL NOOBS:
>interpals.net (embeded)

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embeded)

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw (embeded)

>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6HT_AqXL-o
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=638029279527272448
interpals.net/app/langex
instagram.com/pimpshark/
interpals.net/sirjoffrey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate my life

Why?

It's been a while since anything good happened

Max one week desu
youtu.be/_6HT_AqXL-o

/SouthofNorth
>"Why are all good looking nice men always gay?"

www.discord.gg/V99hxDA
Come join us on Discord™

get out with this shit.

t. vinrar

Whatever that means. Those threads are already dead and you wanna kill them even more with le discord club, come on.

That is not me

Discord literally kills the threads that's why it shouldn't be in the OP

This.
I hardly ever go on the thread now, but I don't do much on the discord either.

wew

just had a 6.5 hour phone call with my German qt

also Sup Forums chats are the most autistic thing ever

Still better than R*ddit

x being better than y doesn't mean x still isn't shit

This is true. Sup Forums will always give you shit, but Reddit trolls are truly a bitter, resentful sort.

Damn, dude. Either things are going really well or really poorly, I take it.

the /cp/ one isn't that bad desu, all the autists get filtered out or get triggered and leave

I AM BEING INSULTED

no offense my dude, that's just how it's worked, I've been in it since the beginning

we usually just text each other all day but neither of us were busy today so we just talked instead

I'm just kidding lad

After Setsuko I didn't think I would ever meet someone so fun or crazy again, but I was wrong
I just finished a 5 hours conversation on Skype with a QT that:

Hates jews
Thinks Asians arent humans
Hates black people
Loves dictators
Was literally high on cocaine while talking to me.

Don't know how to feel.

really makes me ponder

Post convo

How can I post a video convo. Not gonna say her name either but instead here's another nice one:

I thought you meant messaging because you just said "skype conversation"

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=638029279527272448

Why do big-titted asians always have the worst looking faces?

Vinny i miss u ;_;
Come home white man

found a bong qt
what do I message her with for guaranteed success?

cute face > nice body > big tits

>tfw no argie qt to smoke velas with

Lemme av a sniff o yer minge

Depends where she's from:
>Home counties:
Kill her and her family, free the world from the scourge
>Yorkshire:
"Ey up lass", talk lots about Sean Bean and Game of Thrones
>Lancashire:
Just offer to shag her, easy as you like
>southwest
Be classy since she's probably lush. Take her out for tractor rides and sit on hay bales with some cider
>Birmingham
Sacrifice her to Allah or however it works

Nowhere else in England is relevant.

too late my fellow yuropeeans

i asked her what her favorite vegetable is

if she doesn't say spinach, trash her

help me with this australian farm girl, I need something a true aussie would say

>that feel when you have met with your qt before but now she is coming out to meet your family soon

I haven't lurked these threads in over a year. But if any of you are the same posters, I just want to say thank you because she actually is pretty cool.

How about "Easter?" With a picture of a frog

I'm going to meet my qt's family for New Years. Bricking it since they speak shit English and I speak shit Italian

cunt

cant send pics and that is a waste of an aussie

oy waddup ya cunt?

At least you'll have some plausible deniability going for you. I somewhat enjoyed not having to have an actual conversation with hers.

Rise and shine faggots, time to get cucked!

greetings

una vela

we win

I met my qt's family and her parents don't speak any English at all other than Hello and a few other words, so I was nervous as fuck too but it actually wasn't that bad at all and I've gone to meet them three times now in the last few months and it's been really nice and her family all treats me really well and seem to like me a lot. Though my qt's older sister is a little jealous of us which is pretty funny. Only bad thing is that while I'm there they all talk about me in Czech and I have no idea what they're saying about me but I know they are since I hear my name a lot though my qt always tells me later or while they're talking so I know it's nothing bad.

That's what I'm most worried about 2bh, is hearing my name or something and just sitting there gimpish grin on my face. I can say enough for basic communication so it won't be too bad. I've still got a month and a half to learn though and I'm a fast learner so we'll be reyt

Don't worry about it too much brah, it's really not that bad though I did the same the first time I met them now I don't care though I do understand more Czech now so I can sort of figure what they're talking about it and it's usually just my qt's mom asking me if I want more to eat since both of her parents always make me eat a bunch while I visit. If you can say basic stuff to get by and learn a little more before you go then you should be alright. Have fun though man.

Russian language outnumbered French and now it's 2nd after English lol.

here's a link - interpals.net/app/langex

where u rom

Hawaii

>interpals

What surprised you, my neighbor friend? Don't you feel the glory? Don't be a traitor.

How likely are you to find qts here compared to all those shitty dating sites?

I sounded a bit like Russian became a second language in goddamn world, despite the fact that French was never on top.

How is their cooking? I loved the food when I was in Prague, so cheap. Nicest thing I did while there was rent a little boat and head out on the river under the gert bridge there - romantic af, take your qt and a picnic

As a yank it's guaranteed you'll get green card hunters. Also grass is always greener, so being foreign literally adds +2 to your attractiveness score. 6/10 normally? You're an 8 on interpals

Sounds good, but are the green card hunters easy to sniff out? I'm not really looking to deal with them if I don't have to.

If you want a shy qt virgin instead of used-up beef curtains i highly recommend

Just block Thailand and you're good. Just be suspicious, if they're not from the EU or South America just remember 'if it seems too good to be true it probably is'. But some of the ruskies and beloruskies are so hot it's quite possible not to mind at all.

Thanks man. I'll have to check it out, then. Sounds better than what I've tried before, at any rate.

I mean, if it came down to just fucking, beef curtains is fine but yeah I'd rather sail the uncharted waters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESS! MY QT IS BETTER THAN YOURS HAHAHAHAHAHA

>he just has one qt
lulling at ur lyf

This is the future for all of you cucks
instagram.com/pimpshark/

teste

>tfw you get a zit on your willy and it's so sore you can't even jerk off

>Germans promoting degeneracy
Nothing changes eh

>betacucks being jelly

Yeah it really doesn't

I did the multiple qt thing for years. It gets exhausting and you don't really get anything out of it. Having a proper regular qt you can properly regularly visit is where it's at.

This

I felt so drained logging in and having to shuffle through 10 different conversations and remember little things about each qt.

Having one qt who genuinely loves you and have serious future plans together is where it's at.

Good lad, whereabouts your qt from?

Russia, into all the weird shit I'm into and she hates muslims and niggers too, what about you mate?

I'm the lad with the Italian. Your qt sounds a laugh, how you going to get thee to Russia / her to you though?

tfw my qt is French
being American is suffering

What is the first letter of her name?

What's your qt like? Any future plans with her, lad?
I'm going to be staying in her apartment this upcoming June, probably until October then she's coming over to Wales to live with me for a bit, we're going to be going back and forth all the time and I'm looking forward to it.

S, yours?

>tfw my qt is French
French ones are qt but there's fuck loads of Koreaboo French lasses around, hope yours ain't one.

Nope, I guess Russia is just darker than I expected.

>How is their cooking?
Her mom's cooling is really good and even better than my own mom's food, I always love going there.
> I loved the food when I was in Prague, so cheap. Nicest thing I did while there was rent a little boat and head out on the river under the gert bridge there - romantic af, take your qt and a picnic
Yeah things here are ridiculously cheap compared to back home. I haven't done that yet but I'm planning to do that in the spring with my qt since it's too cold here now for that though we're planning to go on one of those dinner cruises on the river in a few weeks. Also we just like going for walks along the river and she loves going to Charles Bridge every time she visits.

she's a weeaboo, but she hates Asian dudes because they're perverts, so it's ok by me, I'm not gonna deny enjoying manga and Jap music and films

Oh you Welsh? Nice, Cornish/Somerseter me. Yeah, I'm this guy not got anything lined up for after new years, but we're both planning on spending next summer together, probably in Portugal or Devon, and maybe considering holidaying in France or Catalunya for easter

That's a good shout. Had snow yet? You the big hitter who's there all year?

Yes, are you on holidays in Spain? Cornwall and Somerset both look very cozy, I remember going to this Medieval Battle reenactment event in Caldicot and there were a lot of Somerset folk there, good laugh they were.
I've been to Barcelona so if you decide to go there, watch out for pickpocketers, other than that enjoy with your qt, body-surfing on the local beach was very fun.

Some Jap movies like Battle Royale are decent, it's the anime stuff I don't seem to understand why people like.

Brazilian ones are hot pham, way better than our women, at least the white ones are.

>Had snow yet? You the big hitter who's there all year?
Yeah it snowed a few times but only a tiny bit, it's mainly been too cold since I'm not used to cold at all. Yeah I'm here for school all year and maybe another two years if I decide to finish my degree here.

Guys how can I enlarge my profile views :D

>A million fucking snapchats and WhatsApp messages every morning from my European girls

What the fuggg lads. Gomd

I'm working over here for the academic year, Somerset is cosy af and Cornwall is beaut. Glastonbury is well worth a drive down regardless of festival, there's always some crazy hippy shit going on and Roger Wilkins Cider Farm is a must visit.

Nice. Not surprised you're finding it nippy. I found it hard to get used to how much colder the north of England is compared to the southwest, can't imagine doing all that being from Hawaii.

/EurodanceGirl

Tfw you'll never be this alpha
interpals.net/sirjoffrey

I only need one when she's the best plus it's emotionally draining to speak to >3 girls at the same time

Then rotate dummy, I have 1 main qt and 5 I rotate every day, pretending to be busy when they send me messages then telling them about shit I've done every other day or so
D
E
N
N
S

I don't seem to understand, is he a tranny?

low test cucks

>Only has 5
>he doesn't have dozens of qts trying to penetrate into his inner circles of main qt, side qts and potential qts

I guess we are on Sup Forums.

Literally why?
Ok

5 is the max desu, I'm not a neet, so that's the most I can keep up with between work, class, and a (admittedly struggling) social life

And nudes are totes worth it dude

I feel too guilty to live having nudes of anyone but my main qt to be honest. Literally deleted all the ones of my qt beforehand - forgot to post them here

now this is getting beyond beta senpai

italads whats something fancy to say in italian