Another absolute mong who didn't read to the end of the post

Embarrassing

Belgium is a non country

An american called me mate today

Bizarro american

I study science

Apologize.

No I did read the post.

What he said was false. Neoliberalism was reponsible for the destruction of public sector and welfare as I outlined. But Keynesianism was not responsible for what he said. The Neoliberalism wasn't correlation it was direct causation.

You should read my post properly.

did you kill him x

I wake up everyday, and put on a face. Not my own, never my own. The face is smiling, happy. When something bad happens, the face frowns, but not for long. When I go to sleep every day, I take the face off. It's overused, wrinkled. It's wearing thin. My real complexion is smooth, almost new. Almost unused.

>we always had 3rd world immigration

Why do people continue to push this meme? In 1950 around 20,000 non whites lived in the entirety of the British isles out of a population of more than 50,000,000

Yes that's a few but its not the same

3rd immigration ONLY properly started under Clement Attlee in 1948 with the British nationality act and because the tories didn't reverse this decision when they got back into power throughout the post war consensus

Tell us a bit about it

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478838139871.webm

bare babestation bum

Gave his bollocks a good battering x

What would you like to know?

Uk economy was in an absolute state prior to >muh neoliberalism

70s were one of the worst decades, uk was the sick man of Europe and there was massive brain drain

>Why do people continue to push this meme? In 1950 around 20,000 non whites lived in the entirety of the British isles out of a population of more than 50,000,000
Because Russian Jews were white. But they were still 3rd world.

>the tories didn't reverse this decision when they got back into power throughout the post war consensus
They weren't against it. They wanted the country to be rebuilt as rapidly as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA0tP-p7m40

Has anyone here ever called babestation? Why?

wish someone would do that to me x

The field you study and the sort of things you're working with

How do planes work?

got called a babestation in greggs

how can bees fly

I couldn't even understand half of that

Which is mightier, the pen or sword? I would argue that the rubber is mightier than either. It can erase the pen and blunt hmthe sword

>prior to >muh neoliberalism
>70s
That was when Neoliberalism started.

Quadrupling of oil price by Saudis/Nixon is when it all started.

What's funny is that in the 1970s, there was less unemployment than today, more economic growth and more equality. As well as affordable housing. By today's standards, the 70s were actually good. They were considered bad only due to the glory days of the 50/60s.

bet Cara's minge smells like the bins round the back of a sink estate chip shop

Never actually called but I like that 99.9% of their models are high quality white british slags

Just bought a new ball peen hammer and a few heavy duty stilsons yesterday, if you're interested x

vocaroo.com/i/s07vPvfog9VH

strawpoll.me/11669054

strawpoll.me/11669054

strawpoll.me/11669054

strawpoll.me/11669054

absolutely

call me x

Not my field desu

Pharmacology. Currently in semester 3, I've made drugs and studied their effects on thr body (the theory anyhow). Semester six I'll be shipped to pfizer for a few months.

Gf still not home, bit worried about her desu.

Fish and chips lads? Hold the chips

Can you make me a few drugs thanks mate x

>remember an embarrassing moment
>say "FUCK" outloud while clawing at my face
Anyone else do this?

she's busy

call tomorrow

cool, my dad's an anaesthetist so he knows a bit about drugs too

Any 3rd world immigration prior to the 50s was a miniscule drop in the bucket

20,000 non whites in the uk back then accumulated through centuries and these days we let that many in in a week

Churchill was opposed to it but didn't have a backbone and thought he'd get voted out if he did anything about it

By almost every available metric living standards have risen since the 70s

No, there wasnt less unemployment back then

Millions of jobs, for example in coal, were heavily subsidised by private sector workers and amounted to a massive tax as the energy companies were also nationalised

Coal was unsustainable and if we'd started closing down the mines at the same rate and earlier on as most other coal producing developed nations did it wouldn't have been as quick and harmful in the 80s as it was

How do fields work?

yea man you're not alone

Hmmm

Just had to write a fucking essay on the pharmacology of treatments for alcoholism

Got it in at like 5 to but my references are fucked

Don't say it outloud but i do feel a pain in the fibre of my very being, then i well with anger and feel the need to punch someone

its when you pronounce r's in your words like yanks or leafs

>Think back at the moment when you said "FUCK" outloud while clawing at your face in public
>say "FUCK" outloud while clawing at your face

I can make you paracetamol, Aspirin, and a few isomers of Penicillin la xxx

It's really interesting. I imagine he makes bank with a job like that?

Harvard method?

R E M I X
E
M
I
X

Glad we're actually talking about UK politics instead of that yank reality tv circus

youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ukI7Z-b8

ah yes

>mfw there are literally guys who spend £1.50 a minute calling the girls to play them music down the phone

>By almost every available metric living standards have risen since the 70s

GINI's risen by quite a bit m8, and a lot of studies (primarily with immigrants) have shown that material happiness is far more relative than objective

depressed lads

it's called exclamation point

How about that Trump, huh?

>Harvard method?
Vancouver
Got the actual references right I think but I didn't reference as I went along and ended up pressed for time so just kinda shotgunned them in

>Abc iView

Yeah he does but fees for 3 kids and other such costs mean that we live a pretty standard middle class life

Labour is right wing yes?

What has you down?

>Gini

Would go down if the poor were poorer provided the rich were also poorer

literally forget all the cringey things that happen to me. there was one that I know was terrible and for years I thought I'd never forget it but then one day someone reminded me of it and I couldn't remember

been told it's because I'm meant to be happy

vocaroo.com/i/s0vphWPQU1lf

Dr. oetker pizza > goodfellas pizza

I can't wait for Sharia May to impose the true religion of peace on the unsuspecting infidels and usher tn a new golden age of islamic rule

ALLOA SNACKBAR

how do you like it?
I wanted to be a pharmacist but i can tell that career sucks so i'm looking towards pharmacology

lads

we're all going to be fine. I know it.

we do indeed

Franco Manca is overrated

AMA

>Any 3rd world immigration prior to the 50s was a miniscule drop in the bucket
I said that.
>Churchill was opposed to it but didn't have a backbone and thought he'd get voted out if he did anything about it
And this somehow means the Tories were against it? The Tories as a party wanted mass migration back then as they do today.

Or are you one of those people who actually believes Tories when they say they want to reduce immigration?

>By almost every available metric living standards have risen since the 70s
It's the rate of improvement that's important not improvement. If you're traveling 20mph then slow down to 10mph you're still moving forward but slower. Every economy in the world gets better just due to technological improvements. It's about how fast the economy grows and who gets that economic growth. Before Neoliberalism, economic growth was very balanced. Now nearly all wealth goes straight to the 1%.

>No, there wasnt less unemployment back then
Unemployment was basically non-existent. The only unemployed people were voluntarily unemployed and wages were high enough to support a family. Unlike today.

sent the gf a text 5 mins ago and she hasnt replied

gay twat

Callaghan did NOTHING wrong

*does a thing*

skandi slags are the best

No it wouldn't

If the distribution of wealth remained the same the GINI co-efficient would remain the same, regardless of the total wealth

You don't have a fucking clue m8

you've got a nice accent

close... they are far right fascists

tea, anyone?

not bad as far as chain pizza places go tbf

thinking of taking a road trip in the new motor this weekend to pic related. any better suggestions for a 5/600 mile round trip from L O N D O N

2real
I've actually done this
I was sat in college and I remembered an embarrassing moment so I started clenching my jaw and closed my eyes/screwed up my face while saying "fuck" outloud several times. I opened my eyes and saw a group of people looking at me. You'd best believe I went home and kicked the shit out of myself while saying "FUCKING KILL ME" over and over.

Fucking hell mate, clingy or what la

Used to be fucking obsessed with a Swedish girl at school ;_;

Best post itt

A new car in Iceland is twice as expensive as it would be in most countries

Bibliography is my single most biggest pain.
I understand, are you going to follow in his footsteps?
I'm fascinated by it. I love it to bits, but the hours I'm putting in to college are slowly killing me. I've no time to myself.

Pharmacists make around €50/h here desu, it's not a bad line of work if you want to follow the money.

For everyone against grammar schools answer me this:

When talking about how 'unrequal' grammar schools are do you only talk about the remaining English grammar schools in Kent? Of course these are going to be full of rich people as theyre good schools and people with money will move from all over to get their kids in the catchment area - selection by house prices

If we had grammar schools in every catchment it wouldn't be a problem

ALSO northern ireland is by far the poorest part of the UK yet it consistently gets the best exams results. Coincidentally Northern Ireland never got rid of its grammar schools

i still remember when some cunt here called me a boring twat
fucking rude

Cheers m8

It's Glaswegian as well

can't believe brits pile milk and sugar into their teas

you can't taste the floral and fruity tones if they're being masked

might have to keep her in the cellar if she keeps this bs up

If you're *doing* something, it means you're not actually doing anything at all.

Fucking do one, you boring twat.

they make decent money here, but the job is bland as hell and the extra schooling just doesn't seem worth it
the medicine aspect interest me a lot too, i want to study something medical related for sure

>he doesn't put milk nor sugar in his tea
fucking idiot, let me guess you're from Quebec?