/hoc/ - Benn Edition

>Game 7
Stars vs. Blues
8PM ET

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/5627/canadian-court-orders-dad-start-treating-11-year-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finland versus Hungary tonight at 20:15 finland time. cant wait

If anyone has a stream, I might check that one out for the memes.

>fratricide

it's on the IIHF 2016 youtube channel

Is he the most overrated piece of shit in the NHL?

Whenever I feel like I'm getting old, i just remember that I'm older than Ovi and he has grey hair.

No, he's played great in the playoffs despite a shitty ending to the season.

Trouble is they have been struggling to break the puck out of the zone properly and produce on offence.

Reminder that Sweden is dropping from 6th place last year to 12th place the current year on the list over the most LGBTQ-friendly nations in Europe, and is now below countries like Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Also, reminder that immigration is good :)

You're younger than Jagr though.

lad, I hope you're not implying that there is any correlation between immigration and homophobia, because that would be very insensitive

Oh, and the Blues will win tonight tbf

I would never do such a thing! It is the current year after all

>Australian news
>talking about how despite how gender equal Sweden's society is, the number of domestic violence cases is rising
>completely ignore immigration statistics and how they are most likely the cause
Media and PC culture is so dumb.

If Stars had Seguin they would wreck the Bloos

True

there will be mongol streams

I miss him so much bros.

>listed at 5'10
lel he's not even close to that tall

Some of them are dumb, yes. Others are just not willing to talk about factors that speaks against their opinions in any way shape of form. Which kind of makes them dumb to I guess

>typical blues fan room

100% accurate tbqh.

Feel bad for all these Stars fans

Unaware that Bill is winning the Lee

ignoring facts doesn't kind of make you dumb, it makes you dumb and usually a liberal

Where is he listed at 5'10?

He's listed at 5'8 on all the websites I've seen.

Meh. People from all sides ignore facts. The dumbest ones are usually found in the extremes.

>yfw Bill wins the Conn Smythe

he must have edited his own wikipedia page lmao
>when will they learn

Both sides do that though. You should see the asspain from this fire.
>HE DIN EVEN VISIT
>WE DON WAN HIM HERE
>MUH STATE OF EMERGENCY
>MUH SYRIANS
We have turned into you, so divided

did you see him tweet 2 days ago complaining that the air conditioning in his office wasn't working? what a god damn idiot completely ignoring the fire

PBUH

Yeah because that is the important thing, his Twitter account. Not his failing economic policies or scary election reform. His fucking Twitter account

Jake jillanhall?

lmao, manlets will never learn.

This is a thread for hockey I'm just making fun of him for being an idiot. I don't live in the country that elected a guy to run a country based on how much he likes minorities and women.

Lmao the fire is still burning strong in Canada? First of all, why doesn't Trudeau do anything? Are they afraid that fire would get his feelings hurt?

Yet you act like a woman by reading tweets and feeding into non-issues and stupidity.
And yes you did, your president is currently a minority and your next one is a woman.

buttmad canadian here

>canadians
>doing something
pick one

Trump will trump all, fag

That's gotta be a meme that he said that, no way

pulju

Don't know for sure tbf

2016 draft will be remembered by these words: "Matthews and Laine were a mistake"

the crapitals are literally wothless, if that franchise folded tomorrow, absolutely nothing of value would be lost, nothing at all

here's to another succesful year for the russkie degenerate, thanks for giving the pongs a free ticket to the ECF

Literally never made an east final

>oveshit

This
>never got past second dound since 98

so half the thread is gone

>literally worthless
The caps franchise is worth 565M, so no it's not literally worthless

Will the canes be good next year?

This.

The Vezina should count towards the playoffs for this year so that Holtby doesn't even get near it.

Will make playoffs because of Aho

well hey I meant from a hockey standpoint

money can't always buy success, ask the laffs, ask the rags

>implying price wont win it again

What happened just got here

aho will single-handily make Carolina's pp great again. Him and Faulk will be dynamite on it.

If Aho's play translates to the NHL, and Rask/Skinner take more steps forward, they'll have a shot. Can't afford to have another shit start of the season from the goalies though.

we made fun of Canada nothing special. I mostly posted that to see if I was banned

>62%
>americaitlyns

Good? Yeah.

Playoffs? Will need elite scoring to come from somewhere, whether it be their prospects, their current 1st line, or a trade up for Poo Jew

My gf on the left

Quebec City relocation when?

YFW Tampa wins the Stan lee bowl

>1/9
>choke-it-alls

>1993
dailywire.com/news/5627/canadian-court-orders-dad-start-treating-11-year-amanda-prestigiacomo

>yfw Stors and Shorks get to WCF

>mfw steers get dumped on

How do we get him to stop memeing? He's going to cost his team at this rate.

>finn
>stop him memeing

live by the meme, die by the meme. this has been the perds strategy since march

>poopoopeepeetals

Who /Preds, Blues/ masterrace here?

I hope there's a fucking nuclear war. This shit is just going to get worse and worse until it is a crime to not have a mental disorder. Our society is doomed.

Reporting in senpai

I want to die drowning in her punani sweat and suffocating in her ass.

Why not just put the P in the V

preds+stars for max memes

This. I want to see some quality finnish goaltending in the finals

>tfw two game 7s with >finnish goaltending coming up

wew lads, what a time to be alive

I wonder if there's an alternate reality where ho-sang scores the cup winner for the islanders

If they bring in a decent goalie they'll be competitive. They're in the same position Florida was two years ago.

>tfw you will never shitpost with the bros in alternate universe /hoc/

I wonder if Sweden is the meme country over there...

>preds and blues
Disgusting

Well... ok. But if I have to die, that's the optimal way.

Sweden is a meme in every universe

feels bad man

>suomalainen maalivahtipelaaminen

>we will never go back to the presalary cap time when the rags and laffs iced teams full of 35 year old guys on awful contracts and lost in the first round every year

isn't that exactly what the rags did this year and will most likely do next year

It's what the >rags have done for their entire history, basically
>well, we better sell the farm to get some shitty aging vets so we can get btfo in the playoffs

Iginla's going to the rags at the deadline, book it, cap it

no shit you idiot. and your post said we'll never go back to that when its literally happening right now

that wasn't my post you fucking sperg, I was agreeing with you

dat ugly ass face shes making