What's the problem with asian people ? I ate in asian restaurant this night, I took beef rendang...

What's the problem with asian people ? I ate in asian restaurant this night, I took beef rendang. This dish was god tier at first but then it burned my mouth. That was too spicy. If it was less spicy this dish would have been wonderful.

I fuck you up indonosian or malaysian people, fuck you bitches with your hot peppers which anesthesia the mouth. Nuke your countries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy who added the spice probably just had a seizure.

this is France

don't ever make another thread again you waste of air

ask for mild next time smart guy

>hot peppers which anesthesia the mouth
Nigga what

Not even 50 people on 68 million people

Your point ?

For your culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia

You're welcome bro

You just eat too mild regularly maybe. Personally i have my own mix of chili from the antilles+olive oil+some herbs, it tastes amazing, use it all the time with pasta.
The point is if you eat spicy things often you'll get used to spice, Asian food isn't the problem here, it's not really that spicy.

Not him but it was just bad English. No one uses that outside of a medical context.

Your whole post is bad English tbqh.

I never know if Antilles are french islands in Indian ocean or in Caribbean Sea.
I confuse all the time

numbs would have been a better word choice

Little cletus with his 3rd grade reading level having a tough time of things with the big bad Frenchies playing loose and fast with English on his Sup Forums?

im gonna suck your dick faggot

What did he means by this ?

Antilles are the ones in the Caribbean, the one in Africa is the Réunion i think

try it, don't think you can handle the spice, bruh

based Panama helpful with people

En anglais on dit "out of" pas "on".

Donc c'est "50 people out of 68 million"

Bon journée , monsieur grenouille

Merci mon ami