Why are the Japanese so opposed to immigration from SE Asia? SE Asians are bro tier...

Why are the Japanese so opposed to immigration from SE Asia? SE Asians are bro tier, in the US at least most of them have higher incomes than native born white Americans. And they don't commit crimes either. Japan needs medical workers and shit to take care of their elderly since there aren't enough young Japanese to do it, plus it'll be good for their economy.

they are very paranoid

>Why are the Japanese so opposed to immigration from SE Asia?
they are opposed to immigration from anyplace due to

>household

Go back to Korea a fucking zainichi.

this.

Even if Asians have more people in their household, they still have 1-2 income earners per household, they just have more children. And I highly doubt Indian American could make it to $100,00+ a year without earning more individually than white people.

I think he was being ironic.

無修正のわいせつDVDを販売したとして、警視庁は14日までに、わいせつ電磁的記録媒体頒布の疑いで、東京都渋谷区本町、韓国籍のDVD販売店経営者、千龍湖容疑者(65)ら8人を逮捕した。店の倉庫を管理していた男ら6人も同有償頒布目的所持の疑いで現行犯逮捕し、無修正のDVD約32万枚を押収した。

保安課によると、警視庁が一度に押収したわいせつDVDの枚数としては過去最多という。千容疑者は「何の関係もない」と容疑を否認している。

千容疑者らは新宿区歌舞伎町2丁目の店でDVDを販売。平成26年10月からの約2年間で、約3億7500万円を売り上げたとみられる。

逮捕容疑は10月30日から11月12日、わいせつDVD約40枚を計2万3千円で販売したほか、店舗と倉庫で約21万枚を所持した疑い。

>SE Asians are bro tier,

No

>richer than average

There's a reason why.
[spoiler]selectionbias[/spoiler]

個人病院を狙って侵入盗を繰り返したとして、大阪府警捜査3課は16日、住居侵入と窃盗容疑で大阪市天王寺区味原町の無職、左達也容疑者(42)=韓国籍=を逮捕、送検し、21件
(2600万円相当)の被害を裏付けて捜査を終えたと発表した。「パチンコやギャンブルのための金が欲しかった」と容疑を認めている。

送検容疑は、昨年7月~今年8月、大阪市浪速区日本橋東の整形外科医院に窓ガラスを
ドライバーで割って侵入、現金256万円や500万円相当の高級指輪など56点(計1161万円相当)を盗むなど、大阪市内を中心に個人病院を狙った窃盗を繰り返したとしている。

Do you have any idea how these people live? They often have entire families under the same roof - brothers, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc.

Yes, I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood with a ton of Asians. I noticed the Indians and such had more siblings than whites, but that's it.

>they just have more children.

Asians have the lowest fertility of any major ethnic group in the United States by a large amegin.

no, he's just a retarded netouyo

>not wanting your country to be flooded by foreigners
>netouyo

Whites and Asians are on par with each other, although I admit I was wrong.

Well, it seems like you answered your own question as to why it would be all the most justified.

But what can you expect from an inherently racist shithole?

That shows consistently lower Asian fertility compared to white since 1991

1.68 vs 1.75 is not a huge gap.

You do understand cumulative change, right?

They prefer occupying SEA

They're ugly, they're smelly, they're petty thieves and some I assume are good people.

>t.

>SE Asians are bro tier

I really hate the "x is Bro- tier" meme.

The thing is, Japan has recognized something that Europe hasn't - demographic change leads to permanent and irreversible change in the host culture. There's a regression to the mean towards the immigrating culture.

Basically, if more philipinos come here, Japan will be more like the phillipines come 50 years. Who wants that?!

There are many people from Philippine and Vietnam. I prefer SE Asians to " Korean&Chinese"

Crime rates of Chinese and Korean are very high, but also immigrants/visitors from Vietnam have committed as many crimes.
According to police data, Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese are currently worst foreign nationals in Japan.

I rabu Japan

t.wokou

I wish we could replace all the sand people with young, good looking SEA qts.

>importing different races
you dumbfuck LEARN SOMETHING FROM THE ELECTION.

Because Zainici-Korean made baaaaad image on immigrants in Japan

You have a good president

kim.....

That make no fucking sense.