?

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

We're back.

RIP Sir Alex

>Pochettino says he has a verbal agreement with Levy to extend his contract until 2021
>Eats with Ferguson in the middle of the day at a well-known restaurant
>Spurs knew about the meeting beforehand
>So did United

Clearly evidence of a conspiracy, Poch to United confirmed

SAF to Spurs?????

He would be perfect, >we need somebody to tell the refs to look the other way the next time Lamela tries to kill an opponent.

Welcome to Denial.

Pochettino will definitely leave eventually, I just don't think he'd leave a week after saying that he plans to stay until 2021. At worst, this is just a way to get Levy to pay him more money.

Based on your flag, I doubt you know what you're talking about.

Weren't they getting Mou?

You can look it up yourself, he said it in a press conference and it's probably on youtube or something.

damm he thicc

Why would you post this without including the pic of Ferguson's anachronistic driver? Also

>tfw Pochettino and Mitchell fuck over Spurs and leave the exact same way they fucked over Southampton

And since Eriksen's new contract is allegedly contingent on Pochettino's, I guess he'll be gone too. It's kind of a shame, I was looking forward to seeing Tottenham be good.

He's going home lads

no, nooo

Pochettino would never bail and join a bigger club
never ever

>WE WANT PEP
>W-WE WANT MOURINO
>W-W-WE WANT POCH

kek

KEK

Wow stop getting so defensive.

Welcome to Anger.

>double-crossing Jews

inb4 100 year curse on United

bowlers are coming back m8.

You know Levy wont sell for a cheap price though and theyll buy some meme manager again like AVB or even Rafa

>Fergie

And this is why United won't improve. Not while he has this much control and influence with the club.

>Pochettino goes to Man Utd and Mou goes to Spurs
how triggered will everyone be and who would have gotten the better deal??

Spurs without a doubt. He has the best striker, a young star, a solid DM. 2 best CBS and a good goalie. He signs a few players. Teaches them how to park the bus vs teams in champs league. Perfect.

Mou has too big of an ego to manage Spurs

Though he is running low on options, Real and Chelsea already fired him, Barcelona won't ever want him, Inter and Milan are shit, Juve have a coach they are happy with, City got Poop and Buyern got Ancelotti.

His only rich team options left are Man Utd and PSG

Need Giggs

theres rb leipzig

W E W L A

Are they trying to become the English Benfica?

I read somewhere that Ferguson is the biggest obstacle to signing Mourinho, and that he wants pretty much anyone else. Not sure how true it is though, since that's from generic "ITK" twitter sources.

>Mou has too big of an ego to manage Spurs

I think that's what would make him perfect for the job. His "siege mentality" would be perfect on a team that's actually the underdog, and Spurs are already acquiring a reputation for being dirty bastards thanks to Mauricio "Sweep the Leg" Pochettino. Plus they already have an excellent defense.

>Though he is running low on options

How about Valencia? They're practically run by Jorge Mendes, they have serious money coming in thanks to that Chinese owner, and it would give him a chance to get revenge on Real and Barca.

I read somewhere that Mendes was starting to get pushed out at Valencia now. I wish I could remember where I read that.

Oh shit, de Boer left Ajax. Where's he going, lads?

>Mou at Spurs

"No, Moussa, THIS is how you eye gouge! Get your finger right in there!"

"Damn it Dier, you call that a tackle? His leg bones are still intact, put your back into it next time!"

>Spurs knew about the meeting beforehand
levy the cuck has no choice but to let cuckoldress poch be taken out for dinner by the bull fergie.

i wouldn't put it past pochettino to leave though. he ended up being complete cancer for southampton. he claimed lallana could easily walk into any spanish club, that shaw was probably the best LB in the world etc. it's no coincidence that a load of his players collectively decided they were too good for southampton at the same time as he did and agitated for moves away.

dat Scottish Protestant work ethic....he just can't stay retired

Newcastle

twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/730717834825846785

>mfw

Everton

Cap this

bbc.com/sport/football/36275890

He literally signed a contract extension until 2021 TODAY you mongs.