/brit/

Crusader edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peuphnmovZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saw a white nationalist beating the shite out of this paki the other day. he punched him bloody and unconscious then placed his head on the pavement. I had a moment that can only be described as inspiration and jumped my arse onto the pakis face just as the racist was about to stomp him (I think I may have broken his neck when I did this despite only weight 68kg). however the feeling as his boot obliterated my goolies was simply orgasmic.

For a nation of pigs, it sures is funny you don't eat'em! Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I can't! I hate! I hate you! I hate your nation! And I hate your people! And I fuck your sons and daughters because they're pigs! You're a pig! You're all pigs

Absolutely based film

Just wanked to a vid where the girl looked like my mates gf, really enjoyed that wank

Stupid fucking twat post some fucking proof that house sizes in London are small you smelly paki twat

Dont you dare fucking say bollocks about common sense

Going to the gym lads

Anybody need anything?

Really hoping my long post about anxiety in the last thread doesn't go unnoticed by the user who wanted to ask questions about it. Wanted to help him.

What's your job lads? Or if your a student what are you studying?

Which film?

I wish he would

already off to a good (You)baiting start lads

all those clamy faced etonian pig fuckers look like the pedophilic asshats they all are !!!!!!!

electrical/electronic eng.

Got to take a cfd or fea module next semester

Done a basic bit of both and find the equally boring

Which is more valuable to employers lads

who was our best monarch and why was it edward i

studying the science of economics

Chemistry

not excited about getting up at 8 tomorrow

how do you lads adjust your schedule? I just can't do it for some reason

how to develop a work ethic lads?

i am trying le minimum effort maximum reward but it's not working out so well as I'm a lazy fuck

Just post proofs, you rotten fucking paki

welcome to Trump's post-Brexit Britain.....

>there's no room left in the UK to build bigger houses though!

edward i and because you said so and i want to fit in xo

ive had a couple of panic attacks in the last few months and you literally think you're going to die.

you just look through a list of reasons in your head of why you think you're going to die. and you also feel weird body sensations too. everything feels like a threat

both of the panic attacks were after smoking a lot of marijuana after stressful days. the stress+weed probably triggered these. i don't generally have panic attacks and don't think i have any major anxiety disorders but i am pretty introverted, slightly socially anxious, and a bit socially isolated at the moment.

they do not care

stay at home son

very demanding job

>remembering the times you and your mate humped each other after school

Knock Knock

business idea: turn the UK into one giant megacity

Thanks for this laddie. Have doctors offered you any medications? I don't want to take that shit but I'm fucking sick of feeling so anxious all the time. The weird thing is I was never like this before, it all came on in the space of a year

Deckie

never happened to me 2bh

Unironically enjoy the Sainsbury's advert

Scientology. Checkmate you dumb Aussie

International relations and politics at Sheffield

Says the man living in a country with single cattle ranches more than half the size of Wales...

studying drippy pussy right now

green belt is irrelevant

the problem is 70% of the brownbelt is owned by 0.6% of the population

we need a land value tax

That's a cool job, how did you get into that?

>enjoying adverts
third eye calcified beyond recognition

Power through, don't be a willy woofter

But we need farms you bellend

FOP

>clinton appearing after the election

jesus she looks fucking awful, half dead

>20% matter, 30% is energy
what did he mean by this

bring me back two 150 pound dumbbells so i can do some sick farmers walks.....

drop that neoclassical shit and just learn Post-Keynesian economics

Just utterly rekt a paki in the last thread.

Feel really good knowig that shitskin cunt has been put in his place.

Off to bed now. Night, mincers

Family influence and previous failures desu

It's a catchy choon mate. Makes me feel all Christmasy

Bill looked more devastated than her

>it all came on in the space of a year

whats changed in your life in the past few years?

Anyone recommend a dark/black theme for Firefox?

Study drugs

>remembering the times you and your mates wanked together after school when you were 12

japanese pop

Doc mentioned SSRIs and I told her no way. My Dad started taking them shortly before he offed himself and I know my mum blames them for it. The results are also very mixed as to if they're even effective so I just didn't wanna touch them.

She gave me beta blockers (propranalol) for the anxiety and nothing for the depression. Funnily enough they made my heart feel funny and completely backfired, made me way more anxious thinking i was gunna die so I binned them. Unfortunately they can cause arrhythmia and it was a totally usual side affect.

London has small houses rasheed

the blacked.com theme is bretty good

After smoking, is it your heart beating too fast that makes you think you're gonna die? My heart goes 100+ bpm everytime i smoke, but i've mostly just learnt to ignore it

read: makes me feel ready to be a good little consumerist

Who is the best Babestation bitch and why is it Brooke Lea?

girls weewee 2bh lads

>remembering that time you came onto your mate when you were drunk

Why do you guys always insult one another with the term "Paki"? How is being Pakistani a bad thing? Are you going to suggest we should just label Pakistani people in a negative way simply for being from Pakistan? How is this moral?

Bloody shitposter extraordinair

went to Amsterdam last year and me mate picked up some Swiss bird and bailed on us for two weeks to go and fuck her at her place in the alps.

Had me fucking SEETHING if I'm being honest

What is the best Bluetooth mouse for under £25?

alri rasheed

I miss this one from last year
youtube.com/watch?v=peuphnmovZQ

>How is this moral?

Lots of Post-Keynesian economics still use neoclassical assumptions, well behaved consumers being an example

>you overhear the rugby players discussing soggy biscuit

She's cute, which nip is this? I only know the qt Kanna Hashimoto one.

The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know.

IF I WASN'T ALONE, WHAT IF I HAD A CLONE
I COULD DO SOOO MUCH MOORRE

>saying the electoral college is genius only after winning the election

bout to brew some english breakfast... at 9pm

believe I may be breaking some laws

Anri Okita

Hahaha, the paki is desperate for more (You)s.

yeah im sure his opinion hasn't changed much, most americans think its a dumb system. its got its benefits and it also has drawbacks.

i love soccer and also think penalty shootouts are a bad way to end an important match, but when your team wins you still celebrate despite not liking the rules.

>67506251
hat

Clearly not mate I've wanked to her plenty of times I know what she looks like.

I used to drink very heavily but then I stopped but I was feeling anxious before

>twats bragging about 'hustling' and drug dealing on the local police Facebook comments

Absolute state of these runts

ah yes, the so called "developing world"

AAAAAMAAAAZING GRACE, HOW SWEEET THE SOUND

Recommend me a font to use with Sup Forums.

I'm using Lucida Sans and feel that my eyes deserve a treat.

Why are women so good at singing lads?

Ata boy

wew

VERY important question.

A version of you comes back from the future and wishes to service you sexually. They'll let you fuck them, suck you off whenever you want and otherwise please you when you need it.

Would you do it? Would you accept sexual favours from yourself?

Only feel like talking to people when they're not around to talk to

Leaving /brit/ for months felt good, then I came back and now I wish I had never left

Been feeling extraordinarily lonely recently, getting left behind by everyone I know

#blog

THAAAT SAVED A WRETCH LIIIIKE ME

lads, lads. the euphoria of doing well on an assignment when the class average is a C+

The developing world is the way it is due to Neoliberalism and the IMF/World Bank.

Don't blame the victims.

You can change the font?

Should I message her and say "how much?"