We are full

We are full.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc
riken.jp/en/careers/programs/fpr/
youtube.com/watch?v=srHNomLeX6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tbf it doesn't even matter we're full or not

we don't have a single way that allows a foreigner can get our citizenship instantly

ZITTO

Marry some dumb japanese whore. It's not difficult if it's what you really want.

Yes you do. Westerners just have to merry one of your easy girls. And they do it a lot.

Tokyo and surroundings is full of old anglos with ugly jap wifes.

Do you have muslims in japan?

>marry
>insta citizenship
no

they will just be allowed to get marriage visa
in terms of law, they will be just another foreigner in japan with some solid visa source when they maintain marriage relationship

you need to apply """naturalization""" after 5 years of solid life in japan to get our citizenship

based Japan

full of animale

ふざけんな
>Abe already reeling to bring in more work force as demographics begin to look bleak
Sorry, no easy solutions for Japan. But do consider going SAO on the Olympics tourists; bound to get a few useful ones.

Japan is empty, immigrants please come to here.

You are starting to lose subscribers

Why would anyone want japanese citizenship in the first place I know some japanese/german ppl and when they turned 23 (?) they all took the german one and lost the japanese one.

Japanese wife doesn't transfer citizenship. Only husband. And no gay marriage.

Implying I want a moonfaced squinty eyed midget gf.

>10th most population dense country
>empty

>offer a service that japs need
>few are able to do what I do

I think I can get a company to push the papers for me.

And what services are those?

Why would I ever want to live in Japan?

No, you need to accept more people. Like now. Otherwise, enjoy a permanently tanking economy and you might not exist in 10 years at this rate, fucking nip.

this aint healthy bro

you wait around all day looking for japanese related threads so you can post anti-jap stuff and it's always within 20 minutes

It is none of your fucking business, a fucking shart.

kek

"services." Also, good for Tyrone. College is only good if you enjoy that type of shit.

>german flag

I love this logic. At home:
>fucking wetbacks steal jobs build wall keep them out
But when it comes to nippon-tan:
>y-you must welcome gaijin ! for you ! it is important !

Noone wanted to come anyway.

At least noone with any sort of qualifications, aside of being an anime professor.

Why exactly is permanent population growth via ethnic replacement a good thing?

a very specialized service, stemming from switzerland.

kek
>tfw learning moonspeak but would still never want to work there as I'm top comfy here and I don't want none of karoushi
and the weebs that would want to will never do it
fuck off sharter
vacate ur facility
You'd at least require an interest far beyond economic viability, which usually but not necessarily diminishes the likelihood of any sort of relevant qualification in tandem.
I wonder what could be behind that service

I like anime to the point where most people would call me weeaboo, but there is no way I'd ever want to move to Japan.
Holiday of a week, maybe 2 tops.

I'm sure most people that want Japan to accept more immigrants are part of the 50% of Americans that want America to accept ILLEGAL immigrants.

Virtually no one has a problem with legal immigrants, in fact it gives conservatives a boner when an immigrant is pro-US.

Multiculturalism is a big mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6MDq9y8xoc

uho! ii otoko

>I wonder what could be behind that service

japs almost killed it in the 70s/80s, but they lack the personnel for the high end stuff.

mountain jews built a school in tokyo for that reason.

They're all situated in/and around Tokyo, what they're seeking is white dick to please the lonely obasans that are left in the countryside.

Only faggots who watch anime want to live in that irrelevant dump of a country

Post pics of your trains if you want people to believe you are full.

black girl came to her rescue though

weeb = wannabe jap
this term has been COOPTED by AMERICANS™ insecure about you possibly not consuming their media three times a day!!!
I wanna go too but not until I kind of know my way around the language, because what's the point in being a baka gaijin.
Got a film festival coming up in spring here and I fully intend to suspect everyone present to my awful interpretation of it :^)
Verily, I must get to the bottom of this.

I thought hospitals go out of their way to hire pretty nurses. You don't want to wake from a heart attack just to have another one.

im le tricky trickster

swiss had a monopoly on it, sorta... japs came along and did it much cheaper, and in a sense, better,

killed the industry in America. forced the swiss companies to band into conglomerates to survive. today this is still a major part of their economy.

it was revived. a few schools in america teach it for free.

Are you stupid? a lot of Chink spies even have changed their nationality Japanese.

Sorry Mr. Goldberg, Japan has a healthy population for the size of the country. It doesn't need more people.

go see a psychiatrist

>I can live in a massive house and have a fuckload of land and guns.
>Or I could live in a shoebox and have to take public transport 24/7 and never know what it feels like to mow a lawn, or sit on my front porch watching the trees sway in the mind with my morning coffee

America is honestly based as fuck as long as you get a college degree. I'm 25 and between my wife and I we're making about $135k/yr and have no kids.

I'm fucking set thank you very much.

That's what it originally meant. People who watch ankme frequently are the weeaboos these days.

>Everyone lives in Tokyo
Yeah, nah.

Actually 20 percent of foreigners get their phd at Japan's Riken which was recently in the news for being given the honor of naming some new chemical elements so for people in this thread who are STEM majors, working at Riken for your phd is an option and Japan has been winning Nobel Prizes lately.

Careful. Japan is ready to buy up all those British companies and then have one of the British princes marry a Japanese princess to gain total sovereignty over Britain.

Japan basically employs the entire shithole town of sunderland anyway

>STEM

riken.jp/en/careers/programs/fpr/

ANIMALE

They are trying to get you Brits to buy their trains.

The pressure will increase even more by 2020 Japanese Olympics.

and yet you make no babies

>small island with overpopulation no resources
>good

only draw back is the old people not getting welfare

WE ARE FULL YOU ARE FOOL hahHAHAJAHAHAHA

Then don't eat more

Who's he?

Okay , your full i'd only be visiting thank you.

>YOU ARE FOOL
And you're retarded, now post those chink eyes

We've been expert train innovators for centuries. I shall advise Her Majesty in the strongest possible terms against this offer at her earliest convenience.

kys dumb tripnigger

that's not nice.
:(

>now post those chink eyes
look into the mirror faggot jajajajaaja

残念ですね、なんにしても俺は日本に行きます。

pls post after you can get into reading comprehension

thank me later

seriously though, what is the general feeling towards foreigners (especially muslims and vietnamese)?Does the government want more or less immigrants? I go to international Uni so everyone there is all about cultural enrichment

weeaboos should be eradicated

...of radiation. NEVER FORGET PEARL HARBOR YOU NIP FAGGOT

>Or I could live in a shoebox and have to take public transport 24/7 and never know what it feels like to mow a lawn

>tfw live in NYC and actually enjoy this kind of life
literally what do I need a huge house for

why would i want to put myself at risk of a car crash by driving

why would i want lawn when you have to mow it etc

Make a NEET visa already.

Good, keep it that way. Japan is one of the only countries left that hasn't been culturally cucked.

> 1945
> -1.5

I want to farm for you guys!!
I want to pick rice and wear those cool hats!!

what happened in 1945?

what's the source on this

Get your cancer alone, ask us for another nuke if need to.

I just now remembered that you guys have nukes.

Yes, we do, ya shall fear us. Well not you actually, best ally!

Jokes on you I have 2 month holiday every 6 months

aoi shirosaki

>that flag
>that post

Insensitive shit

very much so
tiny lil pea speck with droves of cattle-like yellow bacteria

does any country?

chinky minion!

>We are full.
But I'm an English/German teacher.

they had 2,deported them for rape

We need to fill the patagonia with nationalist, before the jews and anglos take it for themselves (plan Andinia).

You nips are savage fuckers anyway

IIRC to become a japanese citizen all you have to do is legally live there for 5 years, have the means to sustain yourself (a job) and not commit any crimes (not even a traffic ticket).

Doesn't sound too hard, definitely easier than the US.
Difference is in the US it's easier to become a permanent resident, while citizenship is hard. In Japan it's very hard to become a permanent resident, while citizenship is fairly straightforward.

youtube.com/watch?v=srHNomLeX6E