I am a free thinker. Science is my rifle. Intellect is my blade. I am an individual, therefore I do no believe in silly...

>I am a free thinker. Science is my rifle. Intellect is my blade. I am an individual, therefore I do no believe in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheeps you all are. The only higher power I believe in is my mind.

>I also rate Zidane.

>I have no evidence that God is real, but I'll believe in him anyway
Looks like you're the real autist lad

>I rank god

>And yet you have no evidence that God isn't real

Lol no, you literally just flipped out and called someone autistic at the very mention of religion, pretty autistic. Believing something can't be real just because you haven't experienced it is more autistic than being open to other possibilities

>Unironically having a theological debate on the sperts section of a Mongolian paper mache factory
You're all pretty retarded desu famalamhams

t. atheist

>I-I was just kidding, lads

kek

>God isn't real

Hat memes won't save you from the truth m8. Enjoy having your corpse devoured by maggots.

>truth

That's a pretty bold statement m8. Pretty cool that you alone know the secrets of the universe

I bet you think the universe created itself too huh? Breaking the laws of thermodynamics with no help and all that?

>universe creating itself makes no sense
>omnipotent being creating itself/materialising from nothing and then creating universe makes perfect sense
k den

checkmate atheists

You're the one who pretends to follow laws of science and reason and what not. Something that is outside of our understanding of physics creating the universe is more logical then the universe coming from complete nothingness. The universe had to come from somewhere

If they're both illogical then why do you believe in one but not the other?

Eating kinder eggs without dying is beyond the average amerishoot's understanding, doesn't mean it can't be done

assuming you mean the Judeo-Christian-Islamic God, than yeah, he's overrated

1. Ahura Mazda
2. Shiva
3. Zeus/Jupiter
4. Loki
5. Mehrunes Dagon

God isn't even top 5, probably not even top 15 diety

>Something that is outside of our understanding of physics creating the universe is more logical then the universe coming from complete nothingness. The universe had to come from somewhere
>Failing high school Science
>American education system

>this whole thread

ffs/sp/

No, not really. You still don't have an answer as to where matter originally came from. It's obvious that it would be something we don't understand or something that we don't understand with our current understanding of physics. All the Big Bang theory says is 'uh, yeah, the matter was just there somehow and then it exploded and created the universe.' Doesn't explain how the singularity of matter or energy or whatever got there

dubs get

And all Genesis says is "uh, yeah, this guy in the clouds just made all this shit in six days somehow and then sat on his ass the next day lmao". How does that make more sense than the Big Bang theory?

I'm not talking about Judaism/Christianity, I'm just talking about God in general. Even science addresses the possibilities of other dimensions, where our understanding of physics wouldn't apply. It's more logical to acknowledge that we don't have all of the answers for sure and that something that we don't understand happened than to say that something that breaks the laws of physics happened

But Science has never said it has the answers for the beginnings of the Universe. All it's ever proposed are theories and hypothesis. But the arguments that have been brought up through Science aren't any less logical than the existence of God, which which is not supported by any evidence at all.