Look on old flash drive

>look on old flash drive
>found this google sketchup odd future concert i made in 8th grade

oh god

Cringe as fuck

vaporwave as fuck.

>8th grade
>2015

I knew Sup Forums is full of autistic underage kids who have the need to fit in. Kill yourself faggot.

Wow so edgy

I bet you talk to lots of girls and have a very fulfilling social life

i remember using sketchup in 8th grade but that was in like 2008. didnt know it still existed.

Actually no I prefer being alone. But people describe me as sympathetic, funny and good looking.

Also stating facts doesnt make someone edgy.

>2015
>8th grade
>OP is still a sophomore in high school and is only 16

MODS

It still makes me chuckle when remembering that Odd Future was a thing and they had fans.

what is tyler saying?

I still put on Bastard whenever I want to feel nostalgic.
>2010 was 6 years ago
>all those carefree days of fucking around with your friends without having to worry about anything are gone

It makes me worried knowing that the Odd-Future inspired hip-hop collective that formed at my HS wasn't an isolated incident and that this was actually a nationwide phenomenon

GET OUT NORMIE

What the fuck is up with Cara in those pics

>tfw Tyler, The Creator and Odd Future had fans in this place
Good thing Sup Forums's taste got better.

wow, so interesting, I have readers digest on the line right now, would you like me to transfer them to you?

Well, OP is obviously lying. user has the right to call them out

She's a burnt out coke whore

i still listen to tyler

>2008
>8th grade
wew

I still like them

What is, what i presume is supposed to be tyler, saying?

Nice OP! I tried to design a Sup Forums music club with anons' suggestions, and I was gonna do all the acoustic simulations and shit so we could hear what it sounded like in there and have a neat virtual hangout and all maybe learn a little at the same time. There was minimal interest so it died on the table.

you could make a good vaporwave album cover out of this

>Kreayshawn used to be popular

k e k

that sounds cool

>swag me out bitch
kek

it prolly woulda been neat but I'm over it

in the age of VR we are in now, this would be cool
im not pressuring you to do it, but it could be profitable and could completely blow plug.dj and dubtrack out of the water

I have the technology and skills to do the base legwork (visual design/rendering, and acoustic simulations/impulse responses) but I'd have to find myself a top-notch software engineer to design a walkthrough engine and a GUI, and help me with all the audio interpolation. it would be fucking cool beans though.

wdhmbt