A TRANSLATOR living in USA has revealed that MEXICAN migrants believe the country "should be MEXICANISED"...

>A TRANSLATOR living in USA has revealed that MEXICAN migrants believe the country "should be MEXICANISED", according to a new report.
>>After working in migrant centres USA for several years, the translator claims a number of the MEXICAN migrants she has spoken to have revealed a hatred for AMERICANS and are determined to destroy the COUNTRY .
>>“Some women told me, ‘We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the AMERICANS because it’s the only way we can destroy them here’.”
>Is this the end of USA and AMERICANS as we know it? Will their culture and genes soon be gone forever? How do we save AMERICA?

Minority births already outnumber White births in USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we are here already :^)
you can not get rid of us now :^))))))

Post source, also are you a burguer?

Oh yes, as usual our evil scheme is once again foiled by some lone racist nut telling tall tales.

>Minority births already outnumber White births in USA.
its not 2050 yet shut up you dumb goy

>Mexicans eat bait meant for americans
just like they do with our dog gone jobs

2017 is gonna be my most favorite year of my whole life

The recession destroyed the Hispanic birthrate, and the illegals are getting deported.

what the fuck I swear I heard of a similar thing happening here
now I don't know how the Mexicans got here but all I need to know is how to stop them!

Nah, we did see the other thread about islamization

America and Canda need to join up and Make North America White

You see my flag? I'm in Mexico and ill stay here because I love my country and culture.

You can keep your shitty jobs and chicanos for yourself.

Black + Asian =white?

Shut the fuck up, you dumb ass leaf.

I like mexicans better than rural redneck whites. Urban whites are the best though, obviously

lel
Build the wall taco nigger

My blessings!

Too bad Mexicans almost always end up getting Americanized. I seen pic related flying outside of someone's house before.

>yfw you will live to see an American Hitler gas the spics

Hmmm
Seems legit

>meanwhile in Mexico all the faggots got BTFO and rejected from getting married
>everybody in Mexico celebrated that we don't have American degeneracy in here

as long as niggers or muslims never become the majority, well be fine.

Minority births already outnumber white births. This is the last generation we'll see politicians like Trump. And even politicians like Trump are too desparate to prove they aren't racist to do anything to legal citizens.

kek

>Mexico
>not degenerate

pick uno mi amigo.

>meanwhile in Canada

>The Majority of American Babies Are Now Minorities
>New government data show a changing country

>June 25, 2015

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

>Racial and ethnic minorities now surpass non-Hispanic whites as the largest group of American children under 5 years old, the Census Bureau said Thursday.

>The reversal in 2014 marked a milestone in a trend toward a more diverse U.S. that's projected to continue.

You can do whatever the fuck you want with your chicanos but don't even think about putting a feet in my country, Burger Boy!

Sorry Funland, we don't have niggers in our country.

Half of you fuckers here aren't white

I wish trump would rethink which border he builds the wall on.

We're never leaving.

please, keep your """""""culture"""""""
literally the only good thing to come out of mexico is chipotle

You see my fucking flag? I'm in Mexico you dumb fuck!

This is true.

Okay Ese

>We're never leaving.
because you'll die there

How would I die?

see

That's illegal.

The good thing is that i'm going to witness how America get rekt by Trump administration.

yeah that's right you better go to mexico and stay there
we don't want none of what you're selling, partnerado

so was the holocaust

>meanwhile in the US

Can't argue with a dumb burger.

Holy shit you're right.

>It's over for Trump, he'll never win
>This is the last generation for politicians like Trump, you'll never have another!

>steal a car
>can't drive it

>Chinkland pretends chicanos are muslims

yup, just keep resorting to memes like a typical third worlder
meanwhile I'm hitting you with FACTS
hope you get kicked back to mexico

Nice strawman. I wasn't denying Trump could be president before the election. I trusted the LA times poll that showed him ahead.

O' fuck

Chicano detected.

Dude, we hate your country as much as you hate ours.

>mexico
lol

Oh yes, our 1% minority, what's next, we get called sharters because of our 1% American minority?

>shitskins cry like babies that Trump won
>put so much effort into fleeing Meheeco only to try to turn the US into exactly what they fled in the first place
>now crying about in social media and Telemundo television

kek, if you wetbacks concentrated all this energy and effort into improving your own country, maybe Mexico wouldn't be such a shithole.

Explain how someone like Trump could be democratically elected in a nation where whites are the minority. He already lost the popular vote when whites are a majority.

And yet it's fucking full of burgers in here, beaches, big cities, cultural spots, and so on.

t. mallshart

Check your 23andme results.

God I can't wait for Trump to build the wall and kick all the illegal aliens back to Mexico

>wall
It's a fence, cletus.

Nice b8

>America
>culture

Pick one. Being Mexicanized would be a good thing. At least then we would actually have some kind of culture with substance.

What is our culture now? Walmart, burgers, and sharts?

what the fuck why do people go to a country if they hate the people?

The southern borders have always been Mexican and its people Mexicans, not Americans. I can go to the SD/TJ border and find people born i California who do not speak any English and have no interest in being Americans. The Mexicans of the Southwest are the native peoples of these lands. Besides I do not know of any Gringos who go to those areas, so most of us do not care. The only Mexicans I see are doing manual labor or working at Whole Foods.

Besides the Mexicans are better than all the Redneck losers in the Marines who turned Oceanside into a Inbred Hick slum tow shit hole.

I like black-straight-haired dark-eyed brown-skinned exotic-faced thick mexican women pls stay in Mexico and keep its purity.

>Explain how someone like Trump could be democratically elected in a nation where whites are the minority

If anything the Hispanicisation of the US practically ensures a never-ending stream of incompetent, corrupt populists

Pic related

But that's not what I meant. I was referring to Trump's pro white politics.

.>Oceanside

Nigga that's your problem. Mexicans are currently ruining Orange County, desu. I would prefer white pothead surfers to the Mexicans that lurk the streets of Santa Ana.

You want Hick losers like this driving around Newport Beach in their Redneck trucks with Oklahoma plates?

We don't hate Americans we hate racists

Spic nigger.

>only google result is this thread

,,!,,

gracias por yous gratis

CHI