Is he done?

Is he done?

He still hasn't done the saucepans

>le defending is overrated man

him and brendan rodgers should form a managerial dream team

Leicester were never going to lose to Everton. That Chelsea and Tottenspur match was inconsequential. Everton are bad. They have a squad that should be in Europe at 12th. Martinez's tactics were good enough to get them relegated. They only survived because of individual glimpses of brilliance. They should have gone for Big Sam but now he will manage England after Roy crashes out early. Allardyce will win the world cup. Cap this

Glad this charlatan is finally getting exposed, took a fucking while

Is this a spambot

Yeah.

He should have got the boot after the Liverpool game.

Rumours are he is sacked tomorrow afternoon. I hope so. It would be cruel on him to have to face Goodison Park in the next game.

Kenwright needs to fuck off as well.

Do Everton make gilets?

He only managed Everton for just 3 seasons yet? It feels so much longer...

;)

JUST LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

If he wasn't done, after this post match interview he should definitely should be sacked tonight.

Yes he is fucked
They were in full rage mode after Leicester, this will be nasty

underrated

his premier league career is certainly over

I'm glad some of you shit for brains don't run a sports team or something like that.
There is one game left why sack him now? What point do you have to prove besides "hey look I'm a hot headed moron who doesn't know what the hell I'm doing!"? Nothing is on the line, not getting relegated neither going to Europe. So shut your pie holes and bear with you manager one last game, then he gets the boot.

where will he go

serie A

everyone has turned on him, for him to turn up at goodison next week is just cruel and will only make the atmosphere and the fan sentiment more toxic. His position is untenable so may as well sack him now and let everyone look forward to the future without martinez

God I hope so