New to Sup Forums, what should I listen?

New to Sup Forums, what should I listen?
Already started listening these:
Radiohead - OK computer
Slint - Spiderland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
discord.gg/AxN3N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just listen to this and shut up

That third one is a meme isn't it

naah

Pretend to like anything with over a 9 on pitchfork and Sup Forums will welcome you into their circle jerk with open arms.

but user, it sucks

Prepare for memes:
>Awful taste in music
>A lack of knowledge of what's going on like it's summer permanently
>KPop
>Shit rappers
>"You're in denial if you don't like pop bullshit" threads

>like it's summer permanently

But it is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

no but the second one is

Recommend me some albums user

It's all memes

>implying BP is less shit than AA

Posting to reverse image search

Hey Op going to be serious and say here

Build a chronological map in you head. Go back and listen to the old Delta blues (ex Robert Johnson and Son House), graduate to early Rock & Roll, and keep moving forward through the '50s, '60s, '70s. Try to keep track of why and where subgenres spawn. Thoroughly understand the progression of rock music as a whole - it will lead to a much deeper appreciation for later works.

For example, Spiderland is indebted to early post-hardcore bands, which developed from post-punk and hardcore punk, which evolved out of earlier punk bands like the Sex Pistols and the Ramones.

There are plenty of music history books you could read but just check out wikipedia. Listen to as much music as possible because every band is a missing piece and you will never solve the puzzle. And don't just use Sup Forums to spoon-feed.

>p4k core

Isn't Pitchfork a bunch of hipsters who only listen to shit music?

Also, thanks

I'll try

Yes and no

That's outdated pic
Here's the new one

>New to Sup Forums
Go away and never come back.

Seriously, save yourself. You still have time.

>Isn't Sup Forums a bunch of hipsters who only listen to shit music?

Save me from what? All I know about music is mainstream shit, I'm bored of listening the same shit over and over

he might mean to save you becoming hypercritical and self-important, by creating the patrician/plebeian mindset, or maybe just from being part of the dull grind that Sup Forums is.

basically don't spend too much time on Sup Forums. "don't forget, you're here forever"

We have got to think of a better name for the second category than "p4k core" and "sub-mucore." Neither of those names makes sense. It's basically just 90s to modern day rock/alternative. "Classics" is pre-90s rock and alternative.

Changing for every album Fantano gives a 8 DOESNT update it

The second one is replaced with memes
It should just be called recent I guess

"sub-Sup Forumscore" is better since some of those albums are not p4k-core

doves

sub/mu/core is good enough

Then why can some of the primary Sup Forumscore also be categorized as classics (pet sounds, trout mask, velvet underground) but the sub-mucore cant.

Maybe I'm just being ocd or something.

because primary core is the most popular ones

...I mean, this chart is not perfect, and never was
sub-Sup Forumscore contains some albums that don't fit on other categories, but popular enough to be mentioned, same about primary Sup Forumscore (tms, mpp, sftb, kid a), but these albums are a bit more popular than sub

in other*

He dislikes some albums in the new chart

he gave 8 to exmillitary, no love deep web, aesthetica
he didn't like mista this isolation, visions, mutant
dunno about others, but I believe it's nothing about Fantano

thug*
fucking autocorrect

For the /moo/tants.

discord.gg/AxN3N