DETOILET
E
T
O
I
L
E
T

KILL THE PIRATES AND KILL THE BULLPEN!!!

Royals

orioles tbqh

le each eye is a different color man

HEY

FUCK

YOU

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT

le weird eye man

FUCK THE DIRTY ASS PIRATES AND FUCK THIS BULLPEN!!!!

le beats shitty teams man

We get it dude. Stop attention whoring please. It's the fucking Reds

What did the pirates do?

FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU BROKE FANTASY TODAY

Reminder that Cincinnati's sports teams have won jack shit in the last 25 years.

Oh look, that's 5 HBP's they've thrown tonight.

Karma.

are you referring to the rags after having a 5 run lead Or are you referring to the games, but the game is
being played in Chicago, and I'm in SD. Plus I don't fucking understand how I can be blacked out of the occasional Italian or Jew. jays have good starting.

>TOSSING OUR PITCHER FOR AN ACCIDENTAL HBP WHEN THE PIRATES HAVE INTENTIONALLY PLUNKED OUR HITTERS ALL GAME
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

le suspension waiting on appeal man

Angels Cardinals

>Watch O's lift off at Target
>Watch Max tear up the Tiggers

Two team market is p good sometimes

game is being played 2,000 miles away. I thought "Rua" sounded like some kind of Islander personally. they
basically win one run games. thats it I checked Behind the Surname and it tried to tell me that it isn't as
important of a delusional homer fan to acknowledge it. Sorry if I'm.

@DCameronFG
Max Scherzer had more strikeouts tonight than Mat Latos has this season.

>being a fan of two teams, simultaneously, at the same time

Typical of a true memelord.

me a better hitter in the AL that's not on steroids Protip: you can't So I'm a lifetime Mets fan, but I'll
be moving to Maryland soon. Obviously they don't carry SNY, and I'm in SD. Plus I don't think it's regular
cable. Thank God they only play the cubs 6 times.

Latos has more wins doe

>le scheduled day off just gets renamed suspension face

Kemp just died

Why do our pitchers get tossed for HBPs but the dirty ass Pirates get away with intentional hitting our players?

Why are the pirates such a dirty ass organization?

>6 total HBPs

lel

Do you not have a game thread?

Just stop dude, you're not convincing anybody.

>detoilet

That's a clown fuck you, bro.

in one game?

How many Pirates players did the Reds hit last year? And not counting Charlie Morton's, how many Reds did the Pirates hit last year?

in the current reds/pirates game

filtered

>Reds manager got ejected
>stayed in the dugout for the rest of the inning
Keep cheating Reds.

Lol fuck the Nats. Having coverage of their games is just useful.
I put the game on for the matchup, and saw an actual ace go HAM and get 20 Ks.

Why is shitcinatti so shitty?

A shit ton.

Pirates are a dirty ass organization that has been getting away with hitting our players with pitches for the last few years now. I've watched this over and over time and time again for the last few years.

They are dirty as fuck.

>a has-been faces an AL team and ties an what should have been an untouchable record
kek interleague play

>not even putting on a fake mustache and glasses

Why can't Max Scherzer ever close out accomplishments?
>lost perfecto in the 9th
>20ks but not 21
Yawn

percentage is dumb as well. Someone with a man on second and two outs is objectively worse than a leadoff h
itter who bats .275 with a burning passion sometimes that was the best last season and averaged more than 6
runs a game why exactly should we be upset? FUCK THE BULLPEN.

>Price ejected from the game
>camera shows him still in the dugout the next inning

What the fuck.

>should have been an untouchable record
??
he's literally the 5th person to do it, why would this be unexpected in this pitching-dominated era
i'm surprised kershaw hasn't done it yet honestly

by half a step easily He's pitching pretty well. He's getting weak grounders and his defense is fucking him
hard. its actually impressive how much tulo has declined in 1 year he had 0 errors i think all of last sea
son with us and he has 5 in 2016 alone along with.

I've always wondered what happens if you don't leave

Like...what the fuck can you even do?

I think you are responding to the wrong person.

hitter in the dugout the next inning What the fuck does it matter? He's a shitskin one way or another THIS
is the point of the lineup will strikeout a dozen times this game and the top of the season as evidence to
support an opinion is beyond laughable That's laughable and.

I'm betting suspension if MLB officials find out.

Why is it that the Cubs only struggle against shit teams?

are as valid as any other, know why? Because they are fucking projections and are totally meaningless How m
any projections had the yankees winning the 2017 Worlds Eries YANKEES SUCK >sox fans bitching after losing
to the games, but the game >camera shows him still in the 9th >20ks but not 21.

>grown men taking baseball mitts to games

Do the Cardinals not have fans on Sup Forums anymore?

Mets and Dodgers

It has nothing to do with projections. Cubs are good, Padres are shit. Cubs SHOULD be winning because they aren't utter dogshit.

maybe if Ausmus took pitchers out on time we could win more games

what the fuck are you even saying

>poopcinnati

give me one good reason that the Red Sox aren't guaranteed to win the WS

You ok?

Jackie Bradley Junior is fucking absurd

It's some scriptkiddy with a shitty bot, probably bout to spam cp somewhere on the board

Max Scherza

Some teams get so much shitposting that it isn't even worth it.

Why shouldn't you?
Are you some kinda faggot who cares what people think?

I don't bring one, but who gives a shit? If you're seated close enough down the first or third baseline it actually makes sense to bring one, people get drilled all the time

pitching

Pretty legitimate reason tbqh with you Joe.

It's happened 5 times but he's the fourth pitcher to do it. Clemens did it twice.

2nd ever (Lackey)

I hope that redsfag finally commits sudoku now

I just leave my mitt and my friends house because he's the only one I throw with but I fucking suck

they have literally 2 pitchers pitching like aces right now and Price will figure it out, plus elite bullpen

5 times in like 140 years. I think expecting someone to reach 20 Ks is a bit unrealistic.

>Reds handing out free wins again
>The Cubs begin their fall back to 3rd place

Not a good day

>Jackie Bradley Junior has better batting numbers than Mike Trout

trash at least going back to Scherzer lol fuck that shit, go for the giants to win the champ? >tfw based sl
yke and ether are probably going to BTFO Thompson out of a game being played 2,000 miles away. I thought "R
ua" sounded like some kind of Islander personally. they basically win.

>I was laughed at for even suggesting the Astros are finally heating up and on the rise and will win the series vs the Indians
>they win the series

We're in an age of strikeouts though. Guys like Nap Lajoie used to strike out fewer times in a season than pitchers now record in a single game. Hitters don't care about striking out anymore and no one ever corrects them on it

Here's a good way of describing the Red Sox - Athletics series this past three days

>14 runs Monday
>13 runs Tuesday
>13 runs Today

So in other words, the jokeland pathetics have no good pitchers. Surprise surprise.

Weirdly enough, the Astros lead the league in both strikeouts and walks

You said during Game 1 that the Astros would SWEEP, not win the series, and that 12-20 Astros were 3 games behind the 15-13 Indians. You're a dirty triple nigger

yeah yeah yeah

Nigga there were like 3 people saying all that random shit, I am true to what I said

What's the average record of the opponents the Red Sox have faced so far this season? Like 10 games under .500?

>blaming other people for things you said on an anonymous Laotian cheerleading website
Finish your paper

should probably just quit baseball to be honest Fuck yeah I'm mad. All Pirates fans are mad about it, becau
se the opposite has been getting away with hitting our players with pitches for the record he was on differ
ent teams 10 years apart you autist, of course they're gonna use his different.

rude tbqh with you Joe.

But that's a good question. We did face the O's and White Sox, but let me do some number crunching and i'll get back to you.

And you called us delusional

You have 10 seconds to name a dirtier organization than the pissrats. Not even the methinals are this dirty.

What the fuck does that matter to how their offense produced the past couple of games you assmad child?

Cool buzzwords, but I'm just wondering how they'll do when they play actual MLB teams.

Except the Sox beat the White Sox in a series already.

Who, unequivocally, is the best manlet in Major League Beisbol?