What does Sup Forums think of her? I really like her features on MBDTF, but her own music is kinda insufferable imo

What does Sup Forums think of her? I really like her features on MBDTF, but her own music is kinda insufferable imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D12vmTJFbuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has 456/1000 quality breasts.

>What does Sup Forums think of her

We don't

Shut up and post her big jiggly plastic ass

I miss her old Roman and Barbie music.

Ho who already peaked and who's fast and hard decline into irrelevancy has already started.

this
any Sup Forums thread about her ever just ends up being 'post lewd nickis' thread within 10 posts so why not start right away
youtube.com/watch?v=D12vmTJFbuA
0:20 hnnnnggggg

>like her features on MBDTF, but her own music is kinda insufferable
Yup that's the general consensus.

I would love to assault her with my dick, music wise she sucks ass.

my dck would break if i tried to fuck her

She's pretty hot. I masturbate to her frequently.

Pop music you listen to at a party or club. Not something I bump on the regular.

Superbass is a good pop song.

Trash

she's a good rapper but she went pop for the money
if i were in her situation i'd probably do the same
except i wouldn't fuck meek mill

Agreed, for the most part. Her early stuff really shows her skills, but she killed herself as a rapper. She will never be a rapper. Just a bitch who fucked Drake and Meek.

Her first album was great. She was vulnerable and introspective all while being a brash in your face egomaniac. It perfectly blended rap and pop. Everything she's done since has been disappointing.

She's hot and Come On a Cone is good.
She's a great rapper, but I'm not her audience.

Her early stuff and features are best. She makes decent pop, has good rap verses. Pinkprint was actually pretty good.

why even go to one of her concerts

she didnt even sing half the time

more lewd nikkis pls

The fact that we live in an age where people actually take someone like Nicki Minaj seriously and try to have discussions about the merits of her """""art"""" is absolutely disgusting

>she's done

She hasn't done jack shit.

I hope you don't think she writes or produces any of her shit.

She's a walking singing ass. Literally.

She probably sucks at wiping her butt and walks around with poo poo in her back hole all day.

Majority of the comments are people saying they don't take her seriously, listen to her in the background at parties or asking about lewds.

Stop trying to act pretentious senpai.

>unironically listening to nicki minaj