Fvck P4K forever

fuck P4K forever guys they went full plebeians. Go and suck Franks Cock nigga lovers

fuck this board full of plebs

More like Profits of Rage

what do you mean contrarian? maybe you are poor or something?

extremely sad samefagging, and this is a ridiculously bad album

right win politics detected

trump lover detected

you know they count how many posters are in the thread at the bottom

so we know it's just you, replying twice

also that's not right wing, you're legit retarded.

I didnt say it was good its just cool because its Chuck D with some popular guys like the guys from Rage against the machina and B real
What do you expect samefaggot?

shut up retard and go fuck Trump besides this board is pleb as fuck I don't care about the shit you talk about

I guarantee you're not a day older than 15

i think your mother is legit whore
:P

>posters
>3

wew

and you are not a day younger than 35 because you sound retard as narrow minded old guy, maybe you are from north america which explains many things

you are embarrassing yourself, you don't understand politics and you listen to shit. Please, post a picture of your face so I have more to mock or just fuck off

>it's an ass blasted foreigner
I'm not going to bully you, it's just too easy

>you will never, EVER be an American

This review was the best thing I've read on that site in years. Scathing in the most entertaining way possible.

My local buttrock station plugs this band all the time, that's all I needed to know about how shit they are.

lmao Im proud of not being an asshole bro
fuck your flag and your hymn.
Im superior because Im european

cmon guys Im waiting for you and your mothers here just masturbating with you funny yankee retard jokes lmao

i LOVE THIS EP
bump

ps: fuck bush

FIGHT THE POWER-!!!

we know its you OP

>I'm European
Awfully unspecified
Must be a shitty eastern europoor LOL

maybe yes but you are a yankee retarded so you must take a gun to school otherwise someone would shot you bro lmao so funny how americans are in that level of madness that its over 9000. Anyway go to sing your hymn kiss your flag and trust in God if you want. I have social security system

this could only be an american Sup Forumsster playing a ruse. No eurofuck could be this dumb.

lmao bro lmao
cmon you can do it better

So no ones gonna post the actual review?