Bitty boat

Lil yachty is the voice of the young minority pushing past its attempted suppression, emerging as creative genius. His revolutionary ideas on what broccoli is and isn't is something the hip hop industry has never seen before. He deserves to down down with the likes of tupac, lil jon and Nate dogg. What he offers is nothing short of revolutionary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MWCxgFW9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEAT DAT PUSSY LIKE HULK HOGAN

best memepost ive seen on Sup Forums yet

YEAH LIL YACHTY REALLY ROWING

please fuck off back to ktt, where you and the rest of the upper middle class black kids can circle jerk about the mean adults telling them that their music is low-effort meme drivel

weak bait, lil yatchy doesnt even know who tupac lil jon or nate dogg even are. Hes admitted to not knowing any hip hop history

>actually falling for bait so obvious

no, I'm not falling for the bait. I want the meta-bait. I know these people aren't being serious. It's the "hey isn't it funny to pretend lil yachty is a revolutionary music figure? I know its a meme but I still like it xD" that triggers me

If you wanna get out because there's no guap you can tell us. Don't make up reasons

That hat got you lookin like a bowl of rice

that's why he's so great.finally there's a rapper who's willing to admit how shit they all were.

Bait lil yatchy is a faggot just like OP

"I'll suck on your daddies dick"

-Biggie Smalls

Real talk just trying to have some fun and get a laugh out of you guys, lighten up a bit I know lil yachty is shit. You don't have to be elitist pricks ALL the time

BIIIIIIIIIIG BOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=h0MWCxgFW9w

Imagine being so thin skinned

Lol I make fun of that biggy line too wtf was he thinking, but don't cherry pick his worst line when he had dozens of other great ones
I feel you it's fun getting people pissed off but yatchy pisses me off to another level, dude literally memed his way to success because young kids were dumb enough to eat his shit up, pathetic

I saw ys3 at a theater and came boatloads when I saw my boy sailor Mars on stage

1night and cold like minnesota are good though

Not to mention man's got mad connections. I have no doubt he'll fade in a few months tho so I wouldn't stress too much about it. He really is a fuckin meme tho, the video for 1night is prime example

And you've got to admit broccoli is an earworm if I've ever heard one

>He really is a fuckin meme tho, the video for 1night is prime example

that's the thing i don't get. Everyone knows hes a meme and not serious but they still get mad as fuck for no reason

I'd imagine it's because he's seemingly not trying yet still making ridiculous money

there are plenty of athletes doing the same thing

Imo its either a facade for publicity or its born of complacency