Nice meme

kek. Well met, fellow Anglo.

Made me drop a tear of joy.

>fellow Anglo
>probably a chicano and a paki

What an interesting time to live.

frustrated?

>beaner detected

in the civilized world, Spanish is just like Arabic - should only be spoken where shitskins live

It isn't a white language like English

>Europe
>Spanish
uh?

No, are you, Pajeet Pooindeloo?

>56%

>English speakers
>White
Try Finnish

why are you posting your unemployment rate?

Mostly because Spanish speakers are driving down our statistics

Face it, you speak a shitskin language

HAHAHA great post. Made me laugh, so original

this actually triggers spaniards lmao

Do you think I give a shit? Kek

They could speak Spanish in all of Africa and south east asia too for all I care.

Their fault for creating a bunch of shit countries.

It triggers normies like

>55%

POO

If Africans spoke Spanish they would be migrating to your country instead of France and Germany

Im not triggered, I dont give a shit. If all of India/Indonesia/Philipines, Africa, Russia, Eastern Europe, and Brazil adopted spanish as their main.language right now, I wouldnt give a fuck

Well we have a wall in Ceuta and Melilla, and as for legal immigration theres probably a limit or something

How much of a cuck are Spaniards to speak the same language as shitskins?

Come up with your own fucking language

>Try Finnish

You fucking know its our language in the first place. Thank you latinos, this is all your fault. Douchebags.

CHI

Is it?

At this point, Spanish is more influenced by shitskins than anything you faggots have done, except your stupid fucking lisp when you talk

No one associates Spanish with Spain anymore, you stupid fucking Spic.

I don't understand why Americans are so racist against Mexicans
We have Spaniards here and they are top tier europeans

CA

>We have Spaniards here and they are top tier europeans

my sides, rest of europeans must be terrible people

>brown skins who run about in traffic while yelling in their primitive language are "top-tier europeans"
You have to go back, Angel

what's up with spanish and the self hatred?
Your country might be a bit poor, but at least you are very sociable and know how to have fun

Spic? Nice meme, Im from Spain not a sudaca

By the way the "lisp" is a sign of the original spanish of Spain. Racists here.literally talk without the lisp sometimes to mock latinos, did you know that?

Thanks.m8

You speak Spic
Therefore, you are a Spic

Not hard to understand. The moors should've killed you guys off. Maybe Latin America would be a normal place

sbein can't handle the bantz

el friegaplatos

Dude we're definitely not brown skinned. More tanned than anglos on average sure but thats not brown skinned by any stretch of the imagination. We're not an inferior race.

It's just that faggot, seems to be a newfag from forocoches

>We're not an inferior race.
that delusion lmao

Fuck you sudaca!

NO ACEPTAN PARA NO DEVULVELVEN LO ROBADO ESO DEMUESTRA SU MALDAD. LOS DEL PRESENTE NOS DETESTAN Y POR OLVIDAR LA MALDAD ESPAÑOLA NOS GOLPEAN NOS DETESTAN Y NOS GOLPEAN Y ES POR CULTURA DESDE HACE 500 AÑOS . COMO QUE NO TIENE NADA QUE VER SI TIENE QUE VER SON DESCENDIENTES CELEBRAN EL DIA DEL GENOCIDIO Y SE SIENTEN ORGULLOSOS DE ELLO Y TE MENOSPRECIAN TU POSTULADO ES TONTO E IGNORANTE POR QUE INTENAS QUE LA MUERTE Y EL GENOCIDIO SE OVIDE Y DESPUES LA HISTORIA DEL PRESENTE TE LA REPIT CUANDO TE DICEN LOS ESPAÑOLES DEL RESENTE . SUDACA DE IERDA SUBNORMAL SIMIO CHIMPANCE SUBRAZA Y TU POR CRER QUE SON BUENA GENTE RECIBES UNA PUTIZA . REPITIENDO LA HISTORIA DE LOS ANCESTROS DE NOSOTROS TRATAMOS BIEN PARA QUE NOS TRATEN MAL . Y SI OLVIDAMOS LA HISTORIA NOS SEGUIRAN TRATANDO MAL AQUI EL TARADO SOS VOS MUY MAL POSTULADO OLVIDAR LA HISTORIA SOLO HACE QUE SE REPITA MUY IGNORANTE Y IMBECIL TU POSTULADO MUY PENDEJO MUY DESMEMORIAdo entonces repitela como la putiza a la ecuatoriana ignorante bestia zombi del mestizaje

If you dont hate latinos and anglos you dont deserve to be called spanish

So, can anyone explain to me how the fuck that's a European language?

Even Slavs sound more human

french are terrible people, thats for sure

De donde es eso? Va bastante desencaminado, en la vida real a los sudamericanos se les trata de puta madre y se les acepta como uno mas... lo de celebrar el dia del "genocidio" sinceramente que mas da? Se celebra el descubrimiento

>spanish
>no soy latino

>picking on south america
woah he bullies easy targets, what a badass
might as well bully africans because haha soo funny!!

why not pick on a country your size if youre such a big guy?

Why are you such trashy fatmericunts?

If it matters I hate anglos.too

ajaja desencaminado que tontos son los españoles son los más estúpido y luego hablan de otros métodos asquerosos párate de q son todos unos pederastas pervertidos si los españoles violan a sus hijas y hijastras q gente más enferma y asquerosa y tabien matan a sus ex novias cundo los dejan

>Tfw a country full of shit spics in south of my country
Then I wake up and I'm not american, why live

>humans
>slavic

keep that shit away from me, only cyпepмeн are welcome

De donde sale esa MIERDA SUDACA?

>Tfw a country full of shit muslims in north of my country

Then I don't give a shit because I'm not a butthurt surrender frog

Latin america is your problem bro. Mexico is like that because you guys buy the drugs.

And calling someone from Spain a spic is a joke, Im not american and even I know that.

>full of shit muslims in north of my country
and in south
and in west
and in east

el galle seniores

>English
>Language of white people

How did such a stupid thread trigger the spaintards?

The west is safe for the moment. The problem is that 50% of newborn babies in France arent't etnhic french. I hate France and wouldn't mind if they get genocided but it's going to be a problem in the future to border two islamic countries.

This is the most american thread ever

>american
>anglo

patel pls

Only one spaniard got triggered, silly tacoman, the rest of us are having fun.

100% of newborn babies in spain are moors

what doesnt trigger them? theyre as easy to bait as the potato niggers

Christian arabs, Walterio Nissan García Castillejo.

High-quality thread right here

@67525415
It's just a single guy going full autistic and giving yous to everyone

Finns arent even considered European.

Got any idea how many niggers speak English and French?

If anything, the whitest language is Polish

t. grzegorz

You are welcome, hire me for your next thread. High quality shitposting granted.

>this drives the euro-mexican insane

TOP POST NIGGA

>@67525415
newfag

I'm checking those quads with no survivors

>euro-mexican
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT MAN

THANK YOU MEXICANS :^)

>no (you)s
it's called "reply feature" and you belong in /lat/

So can you tell me what the cultural differences between Spain and Mexico area? Because if you speak the same language, there isn't very much of a cultural difference.

lol English.. the language of Afrikans and Rappers.

You know that English isn't even a language, You might call it a Frisian creol and that's also pretty generous.

el frisiANO

epic

personally i wont even bother

you guys can't even correctly pronounce your own country in your own language.

Braziuuuu....

>newfag
no cuela porque sé que no eres nuevo, eres el que de vez en cuando se aburre y empieza a hacer el tonto así, si yo estoy igual

You guys don't know your Ss (no pun intended) and Zs properly either

>Because if you speak the same language, there isn't very much of a cultural difference.
According to your definition the cultural differences between Mexico and Spain are similar to the ones between US and Liberia.

I didn't know the US spoke a bunch of random African languages like Mende

Interesting, Colgate man.

yet you speak our language while I know zero German words because its so fucking irrelevant. You had to learn a completely unrelated language to yours in order to visit this website.

I'll brush up on my Arabic when I visit your shithole, you rapist enablers.

Shut the fuck up guys can't we all just become friends?
Except you, go to hell Germany.

>white language like English

if you dont hate anglos you dont deserve to be called spanish t bh

kek

>finnish
>white
>spanish
>white
>english
>white

Nobody is white