What do you think of this album, Sup Forums?

What do you think of this album, Sup Forums?

>her

It's ok / 10

the cover is fucking ugly what the fuck

great idea, hit or miss song execution

>OoooOOoOOooOOoBAAAAAMAAAAAA
2/10 because 4 Degrees and Drone Bomb Me are good

Painful to listen to honestly.

Shit

4/10
it's just some political filled moaning. There is nothing dumber than doing protest songs in 2016, especially when they have weak songwriting
>le drone bomb me

poetic/romantic attempt... but musically falls a bit flat for me. Amazing voice as usually tho

>remove lyrics
>it's a 9/10

/thread

9/10 with or without lyrics

If I can listen to a grindcore dude screaming at me about shitting in the hole he's going to dig through my face, I can listen to a dude singing about how global warming is bad.

Honestly if the politics of this album ruin it for you then you're no better than PC leftists who can't enjoy anything remotely misogynistic.

Messag is to heavy handed and "her" voice is awful

It's not the politics

It just sounds bad for me I guess

A guy screaming in my face is at most incoherent and blends with the music, this is just awful.

I didn't listen because trans.

It's not about what political side of the record is but more about how much good album tries to deliver the message. I can enjoy right sided or left sided record if it's showing some good songwriting and actual thoughts on political issues that makes me think, but in this case it's only crying about that the bad things are happening in the world, and it's just it, nothing more, no deeper thoughts, just shallow lyrics

I can tell you don't listen to "grindcore".

Get the fuck off my board

I heard it live, it was pretty good.
But when you actually listen to the words the heavy handed preaching is way too much.

Music's good, lyrics are trash.

It's ok. The production is great and I like the messages it sends, but holy shit the lyrics are way too heavy handed. A bit of subtlety would have gone a long way. Also her voice takes a bit of getting used to.

You mean goregrind?

This is one of the worst albums I've ever heard

reminds me of Planningtorock