What does Sup Forums think of this list?

What does Sup Forums think of this list?

>bring me the horizon
you do know that you are supposed to go down the road, not across it, right?

Needs Acacia Strain.

To be fair Count Your Blessings is an amazing deathcore release, only album of theirs that is actually heavy through and through.

utter shit

Wow, not a single good band there

I've never got the hype on these guys, don't really care much for any of their albums.

I do think having multiple albums by the same bands is a detriment to the chart though, so any suggestions on improvements?

I dont care what people say, I really enjoyed Count your blessings, then again, I don't listen to much deathcore so let me know if there is better

the fact there is now a Sup Forums deathcore chart shows just how low the standards on this board have fallen.

Where the hell is The Red Chord

needed some the faceless or something like that

standards are useless and that chart is a few years old

I made this about 4 years ago actually, just found it again.

Which album? Never could get into them either, but I do need to replace This is Exile.

>People can't enjoy things I don't enjoy with "standards" slipping

well that's even more pathetic

whats pathetic is the fact that you bother replying to the thread

Whats pathetic is your need to shit on other people for something you don't like

utter shit

what's more pathetic than defending deathcore? nothing.

deathcore is the lowest form of both emo and metal, it's disgustingly boring and generic. the bands are all a bunch of faggots and their fucking band names and lyrics are cringeworthy as fuck.

i feel bad for the morons making the music but at least they're banking on the autists who listen and pay for this shit.

not even defending this shit but i just dont understand replying to threads you dont like
just let it fall off the board if you dislike it replying only keeps the thread bumping asswipe

just like you just did? fucking deathcore retards

i enjoy deathcore which is why im watching the thread but i know its a shalllow genre

>cringeworthy
opinion discarded

>essential
>deathcore
pick one