Post the best 11 of your team from the last 10 years

Post the best 11 of your team from the last 10 years.

>2 goalkeepers

Gee I wonder why they would be good

No Bacca?

are you trolling?

Kanoute > Luis Fabiano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bacca

wena nido

no GK because honestly i couldn't choose one

>Clyne over Arbeloa
You ain't my nigga.

fuck off to /lat/ you piece of shit. All Sup Forums posters should be banned.

calm down la

Arbeloa was a bit better defensively but Clyne offers so much more going forward

Really torn between swapping Coutinho for someone, maybe Kuyt and playing 4-3-3 with suarez on the left, torres in the middle and kuyt on the right or just putting stevie behind the strikers and putting another centre mid in there

don't you rate Cassio, m8?

----------------- De Gea
Neville - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
------- Scholes ---- Carrick
----------------- Rooney
Ronaldo - van Nistelrooy - Giggs

Ruud just about made the cutoff point and I felt he was too good to leave out

kinda, but he is fucking up so much in some games that is hard to say

thrilled i didn't have to include jozy

>Clyne
>Agger
>Studge

--------------------Cech---------
Ivanovic---Terry--Carvalho---Cole
-----------------Makelele----------
-----------Essien----Lampard------
--Robben-----------------------Hazard
------------------Drogba----------

Cech
Cole - Terry - Carvalho - Ferreira
Madkelele
Lampard - Ballack - Miroslav Stoch
Azzard
Drogba

Who's Dolo?

steve cherundolo. probably the most successful club career of any american ever

who would you replace them with?

never knew those guys played in Vietnam, that is why they were so tight in Chelsea i guess

>Miroslav Stoch
why?

I can't believe these current years defense is the best one they've had.

But the other options are Albiol, post-2006 WC Cannavaro, old Helguera, old Roberto Carlos, Heinze and Cicinho.

Reina
Finnan - Carragher - Hyypia - Kek
Gerrard - Macherano - Alonso
Coutinho
Suarez - Torres

Liverpool haven't had a good left back since about 1987. Might as well put Insua or some shite in there.

Arsenal tier

>Casillas over Navas

Because he would have been one of the best wingers in the world today if he was given his deserved chance at the time in Chelsea. Everytime he was let out he did everything right. Most notable is the assist for Lampard's last minute winner against Stoke some years back.

>Ballack over Essien

Almunia
Eboue - Squillaci - Silvestre - Andre Santos
Denilson - Kallstrom
Welbeck - Benayoun - Gervinho
Sanogo

Serious one here:

Cech
Sagna - Toure - Koscielny - Cole
Wilshere - Cazorla
Alexis - Cesc - Rosicky
RVP

Wanted to include Henry and Gilberto but they were past their prime in '06. Freddie too.
Cesc > Ozil.

Plus Júlio Cesar, Luisão, Renato Sanches, Aimar, Saviola, Markovic, Rodrigo, Bernardo Silva...

Pompey circa 2009.

D-don't worry guys, w-we should win the playoffs starting tonight, L-League One here we come!

>Classic big man little man striker partnership
>Based Muntari
>KPB before he started thinking he was too good
>Kranjcar freekicks
>Glen Johnson cutting inside from right back to score a blooter with his left foot

Those were the days

The current one + Bale and Modric

God what a fucking team that would be

Who comes out for Bale and Modric though?

Sunderland

This team would finish above 17th, not much further but it's a start.

just

I thought it over a bit more and I would probably do this desu

Unstoppable

---------------------Lloris
Walker-Alderweireld-King-Rose
---------Dembele-----Modric
Bale-------------VdV----------Eriksen
------------------Kane

With Dier, Alli, Lamela, Parker, Vertonghen, and Defoe on the bench.

>KPB before he started thinking he was too good
Thinking he was good is why he left.

You're damn straight those were the days, disappointed I will never see AC Milan at Fratton Park again for a pretty long time

Lamela comes out for Bale, Dembele comes out for Modric.

>Diego Costa
Not sure how a Chelsea fan can forget about Drogba desu. And you must have forgot, because there's no way you can rate Costa higher than Drogba.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Did not forget, Diego Costa is better than Drogba during his prime.

When Diego Costa is in-form, that man is a fucking machine. Plus the passion he shows during games too, Chelsea fans love him and others hate him for being a cunt.

Costa is a choker, Drogba was clutch, that's what matters

Stojkovic
Vulicevic Savic Nastasic Obradovic
Fejsa
Ljajic Moreira Markovic
Mitro Cleo

Also Chelsea's fault he was mediocre almost everywhere else?

>Costa over Drogba

As expected from a retarded namefag.

>that porto team
wew

Could've put Sturridge in there, maybe Couthino and possibly Aurelio. Could've also gone with a 3-5-2 formation, dropping Riise and Arbeloa, putting Skrtel or Hyypiä alongside Agger and Carra, Gerrard behind the attackers, Kuyt on the right and Luis Garcia on the left.

Molina
M Pablo - Djukic - Naybet - Capdevilla
M Silva - Donato
Djalminha - Valerón - Fran
Bebeto

Making it look like this.

Costa was good 14/15
He was shit 15/16

Drogba was amazing over many seasons

------------------Weidenfeller
----------Piszczek-Hummels-Subotic
Mkhitaryan-Kagawa-Goatze-Gudogan-Reus
------------------Aubemeyang

>Drogba was amazing over many seasons
>le score 10 league goals a season but no one remembers because he grabbed 1 in the league cup final man
Drogba had a Giroud-like scoring rate in the league. He was literally a stronger and more clutch Giroud

Drogba showed up in many big games. That's what matters. I don't recall Giroud and Costa doing that.

>wilshere

When will this meme die like his legs.

I was going to do a Cruz Azul one but I couldn't hold my tears :(

Luis fabiano >>>>>>>> Bacca >>> Kanoute

And it would STILL get Top 4.

It really hurts that the best striker Arsenal have had since Henry left was RvP.

Moreless.
Diego Costa was sick in his final season at Atletico, sick for us last season and during certain occasions during this season too.

Had a shit first half of the season, but once Guus came in he's been scoring in a lot of the matches that he's started.

If he wasn't suspended or injured or out of form because of him partying and shit throughout the whole summer, he would be banging in 30+ goals a season.

No the fuck he wasn't lol.
Emmanuel Adebayor
I remember him being 2nd joint scorer in the league along Torres with like 24 goals in like 2008. Ronaldo was first with 30/31

I agree. I'm not a Chelsea fan but I'd easily take the 2014 version of Costa over Drogba.

Drogba is one of the most overrated strikers of the last 15 years.

I keep thinking that Wheelchair would do a RvP if he got an entire season to play without injury, it might be good.

cuck

"no"

And how long did he last? How many times did he do that again, user? He scored like 6 goals against fucking DERBY "RECORD LOWEST POINTS" COUNTY

>Ronny-Rat King-Messi
>Iniesta-Busi-Xavi

Yea captained hannover i believe?

Lyon

>he fell for the xavi meme

RVP in his last season was undeniably world-class though.

If Wilshere had a full season nobody would be able to call him overrated or shit anymore.

harry redknapp's wet dream

He was, but that's the point. Getting there. Took too long. Nothing to replace them. There honestly isn't any World Class strikers available.

Corluka > Walker desu

>one season after sticking by him for his injury prone career
>immediately leaves after
Is there a bigger scumbag in football?

pic related

also about the diego costa argument
if i knew for a fact diego costa wouldn't do dumb shit like get suspended constantly and work throughout the summer rather than partying, I wouldnt replace him for anyone except Messi, Suarez or Lewandowski.

>Dorlan cagón
really?

And a WC + 2 Euros

Drogba was unbelievable in big games but the other 40 games a year he was inconsistent at best.

I'd take Costa or even Anelka over drogba every time for an afternoon game against some midlands shite.

fags here underrates the importance of showing up in big game very much. In the league winning these games would mean you directly close up/widen the gap with your main competitor, and for Cup matches it should be obvious.

No, you underrate the importance of showing up every god damn week. Consistency wins league titles.

No
>19 assists/5 goals In his first season
Miguel Layun?

Exactly lol, especially in the premier league where anything can happen in every match.

______C.Bravo
Zaldua_I.Martinez_A.Elustondo_DLBella
_______Illarra_X.Prieto
C.Vela_Nihat_Kovacevic_Griezmann

Which doesn't make much sense as a team. And we've been gash during most of the last 10 years.

He's better than "bracinho"

But Jadson > Paulinho, imo

Miroslav turn off your proxy

He did have two seasons where he was consistent though (06/07 & 09/10 where he score 33 & 37)

But he wasn't just about goal scoring. His hold up play and link up play was excellent. Costa isn't fit to lace his boots.