/180/: BETWAY PREMIER LEAGUE NIGHT 15

The last night of regular league play in this year's Betway Premier League will be an historic occasion as the first ever PL darts night held outside of the British Isles is taking place in Rotterdam, with two issues still to be decided.

The opening match has two players in contention for neither the final play-off place nor the league leader's £25k bonus as Robert Thornton faces James Wade. Thorn is guaranteed to end the campaign with the worst performance since the introduction of the elimination phase, while Med Man collapsed in disastrous fashion against Clownman last week to be eliminated.

Peter Wright follows the opening dead rubber with a sole aim: defeat Raymond van Barneveld and he will remain in contention for the play-offs. However, with Barney in front of his home crowd, Midlife Crisis Man will have to put in one of his strongest ever performances to get the result he needs... providing the 5 time World Champion actually bothers to turn up.

Adrian Lewis then plays reigning PL champion Gary Anderson requiring six legs to secure his first play-off place in 5 years. The Fat Man decided to bend over for his Lord and Master Sir Philth of Taylel last week in order to sacrifice his own chance of qualifying. With Gando stuck in third regardless of what happens tonight, this might be a match where the gameraiser WON'T raise his game.

Then, the big decider. For the second season in succession, Michael van Gerwen goes into the last regular season match knowing that six legs will secure his fourth consecutive #1 in the league phase. This year, though, it is not Chizzy he is playing but Phil Taylor. In the crunch matches in recent months, the Groper hasn't got the better of MvG: absolute bottlejobs in the Grand Slam final, the Masters and UK Open semi-finals from the sex pest will surely not help him in his attempt to claim the League Leader's bonus.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports 2. For the Dutchies, it's on RTL 7 from 7:00pm CET (i.e. now).

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/df3bflf6f8qi11hmflqqlddra/title/betway-premier-league-rotterdam-preview
pdc.tv/premier-league-darts/article/cft0wzaaekz91r5ut4z9mtp7c/title/betway-premier-league-night-14
live.dartsdata.com/MatchView.aspx?MatchId=131422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tonight's fixtures
Robert "Fuck off and never come back" Thornton v James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade
Snakeshite v Barney
Snackpot v Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson
Taylel v MvGOAuTism

>Week 15 preview
pdc.tv/news/article/df3bflf6f8qi11hmflqqlddra/title/betway-premier-league-rotterdam-preview

>Week 14 review
pdc.tv/premier-league-darts/article/cft0wzaaekz91r5ut4z9mtp7c/title/betway-premier-league-night-14

Wouldn't mind Gando to turn in one of his legendary uninspired performances and thus preventing Clown from making the playoffs. Also: MvG activate gunnar vision please!

AHOY AHOY MATEYS it's gonna be madness, it's gonna be mayhem, and you might just spot a /180/ FEEL TAYLEL sign.

>and you might just spot a /180/ FEEL TAYLEL sign
That would be a glorious moment in the history of /180/! We'll be watching, mate. Until then, enjoy the show!

lol

Predictions:
Who cares
Draw
Snackpot
MVG

and we're on now!

>that crowd
Holy fuck.

>tfw still on the way home
I want to believe

FOR THE FINAL TIME THIS SEASON

>scottish_national_anthem.mp3

>that dance from wade

kek

>thornton throwing his best darts of the tournament in the first leg of an irrelevant match
Oh Rab.

That crowd is the biggest pile of orange I've seen in a long time.

THAT 160!

>Helemaal niets in Amsterdam

When was the last time Amsterdam won something in darts?

>tfw barney hits a 9 darter tonight

Co Stompe won the World Cup in 2010.

dutch daddy!

>rabbie

>weeeee

Thornton on course for the worst full-season PL performance since Webby's pitiful 5 points in 2011.

Terrible.

What about radarman?

Newton was eliminated in both seasons he competed, so he never played a full one.

For reference, he finished 9th both times and amassed a total of 11 points (5 in '13 and 6 in '14)

I think he misunderstood that whole "flying under the radar" thing, because it implies that you actually can fly higher if you want to.

SAVAGE

For the love of fuck Barney, show up tonight.

muh 2007

BARNEY'S PUMPED

[inevitable insulin comedown and 89 average intensifies]

B A R N E Y

Did Barney just relieve himself on the crowd?

RISIN' UP

...was Clownman crying just before he started the walk-on?

>Trying to upstage Barney in front of a home crowd with clown antics

\o/ GO BARNEY \o/

he's mourning the darts he used last week

>this atmosphere

GIVE US THE NEINEINEIN BARNEEYY

>muh draught

Barney looks like he's going to faint

>24

>CLOWNMAN

>mfw barney steals this leg

THAT 101!

S Y L V I A
S I G H T E D

DAT 101

>le 121 man

>T20
>14

bravo raymond

Damn, you're over 1 minute ahead of me.

>mfw I'm barney tonight

DAT SHANGHAI

S H A N G H A I

BARNEY PULLING OUT THE KILLER FINISHES

SHANG

DAT 161

SO CLOSE

nice impartial commentary there

>yfw this ends in a draw and lewis loses 7-3
>yfw clownman is eliminated by the virtue of 1 leg

>clownman
ayy lmao

[bottling intensifies]

>D5

BRAVO RAYMOND

>barney shoarmy
>peter shite

BOTTLE SPILLING EVERYWHERE

SPAGHETTI UP THE WALLS

I prefer double 15 over 10

>this finishing
HELLO, BDO

Barney likes to get involved in these shit finishing showdowns doesn't he

seen better finishing down the pub after 10 pints

>being so scared of splitting D18 you miss six consecutive darts on the outside
>peter shite

>Peter "outside" Wright

>clown finishing

>peter "masturbite" rite

>WRIGHT 6
FUCK

JUST

>LE 121 MAN
HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

DAT 121

BARNEY 7-5 LOSS INCOMING

do it for the lads barney

>CLOWNMAN
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

1 down, two to go

GJGE

>One leaves 38
>The other leaves 17

Train wreck of a match

>Snakeshite

live.dartsdata.com/MatchView.aspx?MatchId=131422

>41 attempts at double
>90 average
truly a match for lakeside

Good job, Barney!

Permutations for Lewis-Anderson:

>Anderson 7-0 or 7-1: Wright through on leg difference
>Anderson 7-2: Lewis through on legs won against throw
>Anderson 7-3 or worse: Lewis through on leg difference
>Lewis reaches six legs: through on points

Didnt they mention a cross breeze across the stage? Because Fatpot and Gando are two of the most pernickety players going. Inb4 they walk off.

breezegate II: rotterdam boogaloo

>a cross breeze across the stage
Probably the first signs of the tornado of rape MvG is going to unleash soon.

>hopefully i'll be back next year

sky wildcard confirmed

Right to left I think

>yfw Lewis fails to win 2 legs

Who do dutch fans like more? I always have the feeling they admire MvG, but they love Barney. It's like MvG is their godlike matador in the arena, but Barney is their true hero.

>aidey getting the food coughs already

Aideys walk-on song is just awesome.

>12 major titles between them
>this drops to 1 for Anderson and 2 for Lewis if you remove the Worlds, PL & World Cup
Game raising only play when they can be arsed bastards.

Ive seen some in here with the same attitute as english Barney fans, saying basically he's been living off past glory and its painful when he starts throwing at the bull and not trying because he's losing to Wez Newton or some jobber.

Sometimes his attitude seems poor seeing how he's getting paid to turn up, but the way he beat MVG and rolled back the years at the last World Championships makes me think he's still got his A game and can beat people up, its just painfully rare these days.

HALFWAY THERE

Barney is a legend so him

He's also a pretty big meme for people who don't watch darts

>and its painful when he starts throwing at the bull
That World GP match v King was completely batshit.

You know something was up when he was going for the bull in a double-start match. Sure, it's a valid route but every dart was desperate as fuck.

SEND OUT
THE CLOWN

>thornton: -43 leg difference
fucking christ

>MUH DRAUGHT
oh god not again