Literally paying 80(EIGHTY) MILLION Euroshekels for an 18-year-old

>Literally paying 80(EIGHTY) MILLION Euroshekels for an 18-year-old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpF3T4NG5Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying black players

when will they learn?

The overwhelming majority GOAT teams and players are white.

Messi?

What about Messi?

Italian, definitely whiter than you two Ahmeds

not literally

not literally at all

Messi isn't black you mong.

I'm pure Aryan descent, my grandfather proved it dates back to the 18th century.

I bet Sammer bought him.

Not right now. But the maximum literally is 80 million.

They should buy based chicharito

you can afford to make risky buys when you have ZERO competition

>Italians
>White

>but chichasit when they lewanGOATski

>35 millions right off the bat.
>5 millions per 25 games, capped at 25 millions.
>20 millions if he reaches Baloon Door final or is voted into FIFA's team of the year.

He'll be well worth it if all of that actually happens.

THIS
H
I
S

desu

>didn't buy Peps favorite player Neymar because he was too expensive
>buy a literally who for the same money

to know you're "Aryan" you should have proof of ancestry to 1000 bc

That's only if he's a finalist for the Ballon d'Or, at which point 80 million seems pretty fair. Teams have paid similar amounts for a lot less (Bale, De Bruyne, Torres, David Luiz, Sterling)

>at which point 80 million seems pretty fair
Definitely. Similar things being reported with Dembele to Dortmund.

nobody can proof that.

he is good but not 35 million euros good

>Bale
>worse than some portuguese nigger nobody
wat

never ceases to amaze me how easily portuguese clubs manage to fleece europes richest. and still they go nowhere lel

the Balloon Door is only the last 20m
it'll be 60m after he plays 125 games

Boateng and Alaba seem to be working out okay for them, you stupid fucking mick

I'm not saying that Bale is worse, just that he wasn't good enough to be a Ballon d'Or finalist when Real Madrid paid 100 million euros for him.

.>Messi
>Good
Robben is indisputably the best player in the world

fair enough then

And here you are fapping to Chinese children's cartoons
How pathetic

are there any black soccer players who are known for their work ethic (not just work rate in the pitch but their training as well)

cute
nerd

Ronaldo

Kys faggot

Gelson Fernandes is known as a standout professional on and off the pitch. He's also a pretty cool guy, and has helped out some of his cousins who are also footballers.

White players and black players have the same level of skill. But white players are worth more because of their skin. If Sanches was white people would be going nuts over this kid. Even more than they are already.

Seedorf, Zé Roberto, Thuram, Weah, you are really fucking new.

Did they actually and seriously bought him 80M€ ?

yes huehue im new to the sport. its not illegal

No

It's because white players are generally more intelligent footballers. Blacks develop earlier and can rely on their physique in youth football, while white players need to develop other parts of their game to make up for it

See

thanks Granit

Yeah but you're not new to this planet. You're just a racist idiot fucktard. This is just a sport board, not some nazi splinter group.

Your brain still hasn't developed. Kill yourself. If you can't figure out how I can help break it down for you.

calm down sperg. jc

as far as renato goes, he has potential but nowhere near the amount being paid

he's right, if you are telling someone to kill themselves because they are right and you are wrong i'm not sure you will get far in life friendo

Bayern has to spent all the shekels anyway
if they don't use it they'll have to tax it

booga bagga booga

>there are people who will rate sanches' transfer and the money surrounding it yet they will say martial is a waste of money

I'm already far, the low point of my life is associating with the likes of you people.

try reddit

they have lewa though. It would never work

I hear aubameyang has a good work rate

youre genetic variability must be shit m8. I aint saying race mixing is superior just saying havine some variability in your blood line even with different Europeans is better than ur ancestors fucking people from the same village for centuries

it's not racism to claim one race has features that are useful athletically, and relying on these features gives success at youth football. it would be like me saying it's racist that black players are picked about white players at youth levels. the simple fact is that many of them are physically more than capable of playing professionally but don't have the technical skills to do it, but this isn't noticed as much at youth level, because the physicality aspect allows these players to dominate their peers. racism would be me claiming that 'all niggers fail at professional football because they are stupid' which would be wrong, they are used to relying on superior athleticism to do well, which means they work on technical skills less because it's not what they need to do well at younger levels, and as such they struggle to make the step up to professional level, which emphasizes technical ability more.

>all niggers fail at professional football because they are stupid
This sentence is only wrong because you used "all".
Replace it with "The majority of" and that sentence is true.

Top kek my family has been in America longer than that.

>Replace it with "The majority of" and that sentence is true.

While true, it's also redundant. It's not like there's a single race out there where the majority of people from that race make it as professional footballers.

It's a cultural thing.
Some have more work ethic than others.
Africans are not known for their work ethic.

Mongo, pls

So you disagree with the opinion of world cup winner and French footballing legend Willy Sagnol?

Don't worry sjw's will still find that racist because they deny the biological and physical innate differences in people of different sexes and races.

he's 22 mate

How important is to have a team comprised of one major culture and specifically compatible cultures? Seems like all the successful teams are Spanish/ Hispanic of German/surrounding area.

How does a Portugese black fit into a team with Germans, Poles, Dutch and Austrians?

Football is an international language.
You don't need to speak the same language to understand others. A lot of successful teams have lots of players with different nationalities.
>How does a Portugese black fit into a team with Germans, Poles, Dutch and Austrians?
But even if language would be a problem you left out the fact that his manager is Italian and speaks spanish, and also the huge amount of spaniards in the team.

If Renato flops it's going to be because he sucks, not because he can't speak german.

Football is an international language.
You don't need to speak the same language to understand others. A lot of successful teams have lots of players with different nationalities.
>How does a Portugese black fit into a team with Germans, Poles, Dutch and Austrians?
But even if language was a problem you left out the fact that his manager is Italian and speaks spanish, and also the huge amount of spaniards in the team.

If Renato flops it's going to be because he sucks, not because he can't speak german.

According to TZ he has to reach 25 league games per season to trigger the 5m bonus payments and they're limited to the duration of his contract, which is 5 years so a maximum of 25m.

Bayern will probably end up paying 45-50m for him.

>Weah

I was about say. That guy was GOAT. He was the best striker on WCCF until SEGA pulled it from EU and brought in shit like Legend Ronaldo, Maradona, Eusebio and Pele.

Kante this season you dumb nigger

>Pole(s) Dutch and Austrian(s)

lmao

Yeah, look where that got the powerhouse Irish league.

Because there are also brazilians playing on the same team numbnut

John Barnes. Really good guy too, runs a lot of programs to keep poor kids out of trouble

You cannot deny physical differences between races. It's stupid and illogical, and I believe that denying it is more racist because you are denying the entire world's population their own unique background and who they are. Eurasian descent people are built for power, long torsos and put on fat and muscle faster than other races. east africans are built for explosive speed, low bodyfat, long legs and lots of high twitch muscle fibre in their legs, long calf muscles. east africans are built for endurance running, low bodyfat and low muscle mass, smaller bodies, larger lungs and hearts. asians are built for flexibility and small bodies. all races are built to survive the conditions they where forced into, it's literally science and denying it is no better than denying the earth is round

Shitloads desu. The one negative you could list about black players is that they peak early and are thus seen to not fulfil potential.

this Balotelli guy was Golden Boy once

there's plenty of them. non-flair players that come out of african countries tend to be incredibly hard working. tend to be smart guys that realise they have some football talent/athletic ability and their best route out of, if not poverty, then a poor country in comparison to mainland europe, and try their hardest never stop running etc. imagine going from an african village, not quite poverty but not really a nice place, to being a multi-millionaire for being a decent footballer in europe. same reason south americans are usually incredibly hard working, they see it as their route out to europe not just a hobby they want to make money from

>Renato Sanches
>18
Everyone in Portugal knows hes 21-25...
And he still sucks. I can't belive some1 gave more then 5M € for him

they managed to push up the price by pretending United were interested

United really dodged a bullet there.
Idk if hes only 18. The dude is by far the worst player in benfica. He adds nothing to the game.

>You cannot deny physical differences between races

like brain sizes or different dominant genetic traits? can races have cognitional differences that makes them more effective on the pitch? Are soccer rules devised by white people? Are they inherently racist?

decent footballers earn many times a normal wage that not really fits your narrative. It is certainly not a hobby. Nor does bigger financial compensation make you more humble and hard working. E.g. demanding airlifted cash to play for your country is not exactly model professional work ethic

millions if he reaches Baloon Door final or is voted into FIFA's team of the year.
>literally binding contracts to meme contests

Lel

>ireland
>white

your first point is a whole different kettle of fish than the point i'm trying to make. i'm trying to illustrate purely physical/athletic differences between races and how they affect football in a stylistic way, and you are responding by talking about institutional racism. as for the second point, life can be broken down in terms of incentives. imagine a middle class european child, and a poor child living in a south american city. the middle class european child has a decent education and multiple career paths. the poor child has minimal education and only sees football as a way out. who has more incentive to work harder and push themself further? Who skips class to play football in the street, spends all his free time playing/training/lifting weights and if given a chance, will work harder to make sure he doesn't go back to where he was?

Willian

>didn't buy Suarez
>bought Goatsex
>didn't buy Godín
>bought Hummlels

Bayern could be crushing everyone left and right if they had some sense

>Zé Roberto
eternal underrated GOAT

Do you understand what the word "typical" means?

Instead they just leech from their competition and win the league

That's Dortmund. And they don't even win the league doing that.

The delusion of customers is literally off the charts.

Number of Dortmund players bought from other Bundaliga teams: __
Number of Bayern players bought from other Bundaliga teams: __

please fill this out

that's about £50 in real money to be fair

>de city of buyern
youtube.com/watch?v=IpF3T4NG5Uk

>18-year-old
Kek. Implying this guy is 18. Look at his body and his face. He is at least over 20.

They literally didn't pay 80 million Eurobucks.

>20 million if he reaches Baloon Door final or is voted into FIFA's team of the year

>Benfica offers FIFA 10 million to include him

if he manages to play 125 games while competing with the rest of the Bayern midfield then he'll be well worth that 60m

This, to be honest. He's another Lukaku.

I thought buyern didn't like to spend big on players from another league