/grimes general/

Discuss the incredible Canuck electronic artist Claire Boucher known as Grimes.

Suggested topics:
>How and when did you find out about her?
>Rank/rate her albums and post your favorite songs of hers.
>Did you see her live? Do you plan to?
>Who would you like to see her collab with?

Some cool stuff:
Documentary: vimeo.com/164942263
Important: genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated
Rarities: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations
Her FYF Fest 2016 show: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSXheTN0-uzoYMTosuPu3paToAc68ajji

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes and to each other!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/user34787879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Keep Your Shit to yourself.

anyway Crystal isn't a stalker.

does anybody have the interview with grimes where she's sitting in the stairwell of her apartment building?

I think it's unlisted, but I remember it getting posted in these threads several weeks ago.

what era was it from? Visions?

Daily reminder that Carly is better than your slutfu of a waifu

whatever you say crystal

even carly herself is nice enough and wise enough to know that could never be true. just ask her.

You're an awful person. Why do you want Carly to be insulted ITT by posting that obvious bait?

Video interview?

yes!

Anyone watch the Laughing and Not Being Normal documentary linked in the OP? I'm trying to find a video interview too- the black and one where she is walking around Vancouver, which you only see small parts of in that documentary. Anyone know the original video?

Ask TheLocalStigmatic, the person who did it: vimeo.com/user34787879

Better ask him about a list with all interviews that featured in that documentary.

i like her, but you don't actually find her attractive, right?

She's attractive in her own way. You have to throw away the beauty rulebook, she has her quirky style.

she's pretty attractive, tbqh

don't take that as an invitation to reduce her to a waifu though. she's not an anime character.

dick

does anyone have a good pic of voignamir?

here is the best one we have. it was taken in heaven and/or hell (depending on the state of lord voignamir's soul). the true form of claire holding the true form of lord voignamir. angels forever.

would you fuck cowboy grimes holding a cigarillo y or n

>people still give a grimes ass about this rat cuck

Fucking virgins

the voignamirian phalanx marches against animejames' regiment

>being such a lame faggot

lmao

grimes is NOT for sexual purposes. stop being disrespectful.

quality post, user

>Did you see her live? Do you plan to?
Not yet. But I'd love to.