Who was right and which side are you on?

Who was right and which side are you on?

I'll fight the entire legion myself if they dare show their face here.

>spreading your asscheeks for the Thalmor
>spreading your asscheeks for the Imperials for the Thalmor
Stormcloaks, what am I, a cuck? I go to FUCKING SOVNGARDE if i die? What do i have to lose other than my dignity by joining the Legion?

Nords can't see beyond their own nose.

Those Thalmor fucks are the real threat and it will only help them when the Nord break loose.

It doesnt matter, only Thalmor wins

>being this flustered over a mediocre videogame

(((Thalmor)))

this tbqh, in hindsight skyrim really wasn't that good

Fuck the Nords

>He can be anything he wants in a videogame
>He decides to roleplay as a cuck

Fuck imperials tbqhy

it was fun

Yeah. Bethesda writing is notoriously shitty for some reason.

Stormcloaks are the most shortsighted and retarded faction I've seen in a good while. They can't grasp the actual situation on Tamriel and their people (dumb Nord farmers) gobble up selfish and backwards propaganda and don't even think twice about it.

Imperials every single day.

Can't wait to kill another one of Ulric's boys.

Ulfric is well aware of the Thalmor threat. Why should Nords be cannon fodder for the Imperials after they spat on Talos?
They will defend Skyrim, fuck Cyrodill.

imperials

>Sup Forums hates migrants and globalism
>support the imperials who bring in elves and regulate the white man

make up your minds retards

Stormcloak
Ysgramor himself walking on Tamriel as a Nord, Dragonborn, along with a fleet of dragons led by Paarthurnax can massacre every yellow elf on that planet.
The Empire is dead anyway, defeated and under the control of the Thalmor. There is no emperor, he got assassinated.
The legion is in shit and might as well cease to exist along with the Empire.
The canon is that there is a truce, Skyrim is divided and Stormcloaks get Markarth back.

The Empire is DEAD.
You will see it in the next elder scrolls.

Stormcucks = ISIS

next elder scrolls will put you in control of a poor minority race where you rise up to assassinate the evil orange racist dictator

The Empire don't give a single fuck about Talos and they never did until the Great War. They aren't the ones you should be upset with, it's the Thalmor that put those clauses in the White-Gold Concordat and it's the Thalmor who enforce them. The Empire only signed that treaty to buy themselves time and foolish insurrections like in Skyrim and High Rock aren't fucking helping.

The Stormcloaks will bring about not only their own demise but by extension the demise of all Men. I don't know why the hell I'm trying to explain this to some fucking snow neanderthal though

hmm sounds like Sup Forums

>the Empire didn't give a single fuck about Talos
>Talos founded the empire
>the only human to be given godhood
The Empire deserve to die desu