He literally tried to rape a mentally retarded person

>he literally tried to rape a mentally retarded person

what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1807963/more-buzz-osborne-on-kurt-cobain-the-truth-about-his-situation-has-always-been-false/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=ld3GUvXSL_E
youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who

all sex he had with courtney was consensual

it's okay because he was mentally challenged himself

he's a libtard beta nu-male cuck

what did you expect

Courtney Love

You're really boring.

No. If I remember properly from the documentary the girl just had mild autism but he got called retard fucker. It was consensual tho.

this pretty much

i doubt he'd be MAGA

why is he loved by sjws Sup Forums?

you dont know me

stereogum.com/1807963/more-buzz-osborne-on-kurt-cobain-the-truth-about-his-situation-has-always-been-false/news/

>self-loathing
>cucked
>degenerate druggie

gee i wonder why?

WE WUZ KANGZ

download link?

Because he didn't care what people thought about him, expressed his emotions in his music and was a tragic figure.

Makes a good story

>Sup Forums buzzwords

no trying about it, he actually fucked her

I'm more left-wing than Bill O'Reilly and therefore a complete cuckazoid if the internet is to be believed and I find Nirvana boring and overrated. I actually kinda hate grunge.

absolutely disgusting

nigger lovers and their pets should be purged

white trash please leave

he's just popular in general

>white trash

>>>/reddit/

remember that even the worst of the white race is better than the best of a subhuman species, cuck

> 2016
> using the word subhuman

are we not using scientifically accurate words in LE CURRENT YEAR?

Its called Untermensch.

kek

most overrated guitarist of all time

> le
>>>/reddit/

he was a piece of shit junkie who helped changed the music landscape in the early 90s. But he was still a piece of shit junkie.

>DUDE I'M 16 AND USE BUZZWORDS LMAO

why do words trigger you? those are all accurate descriptors of him

i know its just the reaction image but this man is my hero. Pervert's guide to ideology is my shit.

LOL

I'm with you dude, that's why I used him

Overrated hack

he's right though

since when did this board become overrun with Sup Forums trash?

He's not wrong here .

If Cobain wasn't so attractive, would people still give a fuck about him?

since every board was overrun with Sup Forums trash

there's no such thing as a containment board anymore.

>Implying there was ever an ugly rock artist that was highly praised like Kurt

Looks play a huge factor in being a rock star

No one wanna listen to some ugly/manlet guy

>this pretentious teenage angst shit
I grew out of that at 15
Kurt is a manchild

Come on, racism is so anti-progressive. Come on, it's 2016. COME ON, GUYS! AGREE WITH ME

>he thinks African Americans were the sole inventors of rock and roll
this is why you and Kurt are cucks. Let me show you some African music and you tell me how they invented rock and roll out of this: youtube.com/watch?v=ld3GUvXSL_E
Rock and roll comes from the cultural exchange and fusion of traditional African and European music.

He's also wrong about hip-hop being the only new form of original music of the decade considering the formation of a plethora of new electronic genres and heavy metal being just two examples

i rarely roffle, but ROFL!

>what is blues music

are you baiting or just fucking retarded?

>what is country
>what is folk
>what is the European classical tradition
>who are all those rock artists that moved the genre forward like The Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, the Stooges, psychedelic rock, all of which have little to no influence from black music

you've gotta admit that it's paid off well

heavy metal sucks sry

Stop triggering me. I'm literally having a panic attack.

country and folk had little to no influence on rock and roll. regardless of the fact that european classical influenced rock, it was still black artists who melded the two and created the genre.

your last point is just retarded because we're talking about the creation of rock and roll

also
>moving the goalposts as you get proven wrong
the alt-right everyone

>what is blues music
a genre also influenced by European folk music

pleb

blues music was pretty idiosyncratic and stylistically unique, regardless of the vague folk influence

>country and folk had little to no influence on rock and roll.
You have just proven that you don't know what you're talking about
Rockabilly (Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, Bill Haley) is extremely important in the development of rock and roll. It was rock and roll that incorporated heavy country influence.

There's also this thing called "folk rock", inspired by the intricacy of the lyrics of folk musicians such as Woody Guthrie and marrying it to rock and roll music. You know, Bob Dylan.

Without Western classical, the Beatles and the Beach Boys, and thus the modern 3-minuite melodic pop song, would not exist. The Beatles were different from early rock and roll in that they favored hooks and melody over driving beats.

Learn your shit.

Blues is a subset of American folk music based in the southeast, taking inspiration from both traditional African and European musical tradition.

Blues and rock aren't black or white. They're American, down to the intermingling of races.

Listening to In Utero right now for the first time in years. It's pretty great, still don't like Rape Me though.

i am talking about the creation of rock and roll, not it's development into pop music today.

black artists created the first rock and roll songs. white artists refined the form

also you talk about how i have no clue what i'm talking about yet you list artists that weren't important in the CREATION of the genre (not the development)

>Without Western classical, the Beatles and the Beach Boys, and thus the modern 3-minuite melodic pop song

Please don't say embarrassing things like this.

The modern pop song predates 60s pop by at least two decades. The Beatles themselves were immensely influenced by the Everly Brothers, including focus on melody, harmony, and hooks over "driving beats".

That doesn't invalidate your previous point about the influence of country, as the Everly Brothers as well as a multitude of the influences on the Beatles and other 60s pop groups were country-based rock outfits.

the Everly Brothers were also influenced by classical and jazz.

You know, I don't think I've ever listened to a Nirvana album in full. I've heard their singles, but I could never bring myself to actually explore their catalogue in full.

>african-american

what a fucking faggot

>the Everly Brothers were also influenced by classical and jazz.

The embarrassing thing is implying pop music was invented in the 60s, bruv.

You can trace most of pop music to classical, its influence isn't really in contention except in isolated traditional folk.

stylistically unique because of the exposure to European music styles and the mutual cultural exchange. There's a reason why blacks in Africa aren't inventing any new music genres.

>implying Sup Forums isn't always right

It's like you want to live in progressivist squalor forever

haven't read any of his books or w/e but i read an interview once (for some reason) and apparently he took his 10 year old son to dubai. he also plays video games with him until 3 in the morning. elder god-tier dad

now he's bored and dead

Why? Because you don't like the singles? If you don't like any of them then don't bother. If you like any of them ("Come as Your Are" is the single that made me interested.) then give them a go. They only have three studio albums. Start with Bleach and work your way up. End it with their Unplugged in New York show (preferably watch it) because it's the best thing they ever did.

They aren't nearly as bad as people here try to make them out to be. A lot of that is just haters-gonna-hate'ing. Just ignore all the Kurt Cobain celebrity drama and your good.

was she hot?

ITT triggered pseuds and alt-rightists polluting Sup Forums

Delete this thread

>muh hugbox
>muh safespace
>DELET DIS

You have pink hair, don't you?

Her vagina smelled and her sweat wreaked. She was also really fat.

you're acting as though because there was some influence from european music, white people basically invented the style.

when i listen to robert johnson i don't hear too much of that influence. it's definitely there, but they deserve a LOT of credit

Not so much I didn't like them. I think I soured on the concept of them in high school because the biggest assholes liked them at the time and I suppose that just carried over for whatever reason. There's certainly talent in the songs of theirs I've heard, I will give them a go.

I'm a communist and I'm coming to rape your white women.

>There's a reason why blacks in Africa aren't inventing any new music genres.

That has more to do with not having infrastructure than exposure to Europe.

I'm mestizo, ese. I'll help.

I'm very happy for you, you've grown so much.

I never said white people invented the style. my whole point was that it's an american genre rooted in the cultural exchange between blacks and whites.

i'm saying it's only like 30% attributable to white people at all

it's clearly an american genre, that goes without saying

There's quite a good Shallow Rewards video on the cult of Kurt Cobain, whatever your opinions of Chris Ott, he brings up some valid points about Cobain and those who continue to venerate him to this day and excuse him for being a shitty person.

THREADLY reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0

Same fag

Purely a coincidence, I swear.

More like Hurt Propane, amirite?

all sjws should follow his example

I knew they liked The Melvins a lot, but I didn't know this much. I'm listening to Bleach for the first time right now and all I hear is the Melvins. It's cool though.

listen to extremely early examples of country music. it is responsible for way more than 50% of blues.

*30%

I want to believe summer ending will remedy this bullshit but I fear it's sticking around

Go make a blog post about how offended this makes you. I hope college indoctrinates you well.