/last.fm/

:: paste my taste ::
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
:: friends who listen ::
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
:: charts ::
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
:: music habits ::
mymusichabits.com/
:: hipster-o-meter ::
mainstream.ghan.nl/
:: chatroom (with bitches and booze) ::
discord.gg/qJwPTE8
:: plug.dj room ::
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/big_bean
last.fm/user/mitsurin
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/BasedViva
last.fm/user/dystopianlads
last.fm/user/ellioth_
last.fm/user/SuddenL
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/Whatsascrobble
last.fm/user/ObviousLoser
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/ayylmao33
last.fm/user/magyarmane
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/katecroy
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Edvard Grieg, Giacomo Puccini, Alexei Stanchinsky, Graham Lambkin, John Fahey, Rudi Arapahoe, Jason Lescalleet, Steeleye Span, John Cale, Nico, The Shadow Ring, Chihei Hatakeyama & Dirk Serries, Kevin Drumm, Roberto Cacciapaglia, Croatian Amor, Fridge, Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx, Internazionale, Lust for Youth, Lô Borges, Röyksopp, Sarah Louise, The Knife, Vangelis and Waxahatchee.

last.fm/user/big_bean
last.fm/user/big_bean
last.fm/user/big_bean

I'm into Frank Zappa, Paul McCartney, The Monkees, Lana Del Rey, Slapp Happy, Slowdive, Cardiacs, James Ferraro, Grimes, XTC, Kate Bush, The Beatles, Throbbing Gristle, Neko Case, The Beach Boys, Jefferson Airplane and Henry Cow.

feel free to leave a follow or shout!

Last 7 days I have been into Colour, Invalids, Dance Gavin Dance, St. Vincent, Mastodon, La Dispute, Bats, Flume, Do Make Say Think, Mogwai, Nirvana, The Beatles, The December Sound, The Sound of Animals Fighting, A Great Big Pile Of Leaves, And So I Watch You From Afar, August Burns Red, Chance the Rapper, CHON, Clever Girl, Led Zeppelin, Maps & Atlases, Modern Baseball, Periphery, The Fall of Troy, The Human Abstract, TTNG, Tubelord, You Blew It! and American Football.

last.fm/user/mitsurin

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

Woken up by Pigeons outside, magical music for this feel, anything Dark Ambient would be appreciated

>Last 7 days I have been into Angelo Badalamenti, Lil Ugly Mane, Xiu Xiu, Death in June, Sol Invictus, Aphex Twin, John Frusciante, Salem, A Place to Bury Strangers, Starlight Mints, Bohren & der Club of Gore, UNKLE, David Bowie, Sonic Youth, Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth, Porter Ricks, Prurient, Souls of Mischief, Squarepusher, Oneohtrix Point Never, Sun Devoured Earth, Boris, Bersarin Quartett, Emeralds, Tomo Akikawabaya, Chelsea Wolfe, Alva Noto, Charles Mingus, Laurel Halo, Nicole 12, Tim Hecker, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Steve Reich, Sweet Trip, Tony Wakeford & L'Orchestre Noir, The Pharcyde, Burial, Aesop Rock, Autechre, Benny Smiles, Boards of Canada, Killer Mike, MF DOOM, M|O|O|N, Quartet Noir, Son Lux, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Unwound and Ólafur Arnalds.

last.fm/user/BasedViva

I can't stop listening to Nights

last.fm/user/dystopianlads

>Last 7 days I have been into Sabaton, Modern Baseball, jank, Big Black, Snowing, Porches, Ramshackle Glory, American Football, Joyce Manor, Heйpoмoнaх Фeoфaн, La Dispute, Brand New, Kavinsky, Municipal Waste, Cannibal Ox, Death Grips, Dag Nasty, Surf Curse, Oneohtrix Point Never and The Cure.

last.fm/user/ellioth_

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

rec me something

10k kanye west plays, you madman!

last.fm/user/SuddenL

>Last 12 months I have been into They Might Be Giants, Savant, Radiohead, Caribou, Hot Chip, Kanye West, Daft Punk, deadmau5, Toby Fox, Renard, Cut Copy, James Blake, Kendrick Lamar, Lone, Baths, Flying Lotus, Gorillaz, Siriusmo, Sufjan Stevens and Justice.

shout me, rec if you're really feeling the love

last.fm/user/blqbrd

give me some cybergrind recs please

it me

last.fm/user/Whatsascrobble

Its dead. Leave me a nice shout
last.fm/user/ObviousLoser

www.last.fm/user/crywalkers
DO THE WORK BABY DO THE WORK

what a shitty time
good fucking god

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 7 days I have been into Toll, Songs: Ohia, Bodychoke, Bedhead, Factrix, The New Year, Body Sculptures, Ramleh, Hum Of The Druid, Jason Molina and Magnolia Electric Co.

last.fm/user/ayylmao33

>Last 1 month I have been into Minutemen, Pixies, The Smiths, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Sufjan Stevens, Drive Like Jehu, Sonic Youth, Big Black, Animal Collective, Dr. Dre, Modest Mouse, Duster, The Beach Boys, The Smashing Pumpkins, Slint, Talking Heads, Tortoise, Slowdive, The Flaming Lips and Nails.

last.fm/user/magyarmane

Last 7 days I've
been into Foxing, Pity Sex, Perfume Genius, Cloud Nothings, Grimes, the Kills, Titus Andronicus, $uicideboy$. melancholy and sad and heavy shit

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

last.fm/user/hjeg

last.fm/user/katecroy

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 clarinet solo