Mfw a dude who was in my class in high school plays as a GK for Nottingham Forest right now

>mfw a dude who was in my class in high school plays as a GK for Nottingham Forest right now
>im spending my time shitposting on a Djiboutian basket weaving image board

what the fuck went wrong???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nottingham forest

Who cares

>plays
he has played 2 matches.

So is your head this fat and swollen too?

you're 22, quit complaining bitch nigga

i'm restarting my life at 26 and even that's young, eat a plate of shit

kek, yeah, this guy exactly

and no, i dont think it is, but all the chicks in my class were mad about him, guess hes a decent looking guy

this

lol, thats nothing

a kid from my highschool is only 19 and is gonna be a 1st round pick in the NBA draft this year

he fucked my friend who I had a crush on since childhood and now he is gonna be a multimillionaire

he is a fucking retarded nigger and just got lucky to be 7 feet tall

is ingram a dumb nigger? he's going first. he went to duke, wouldn't think he'd be that dumb

simmons isnt first pick m8

>restarting life

>on 4chins

kek

Restarting how?

25 year old here and I've got myself up shit creek

>mfw a kid who was on the school football team and was always the coach's favourite got released by his club without playing for them

reboot button m8

dumb frogposter

>i'm restarting my life at 26

how

i was actually one of the "cool kids" in high school, everybody knew me, i had great social life, i had girlfriends, etc

then i entered uni and i became depressed piece of shit, i stopped communicating pretty much with everyone but my best friend since childhood, and start spending my free time browsing pointless shit online and shitposting on Sup Forums

i dont even enjoy vidya anymore

you're in britain, i imagine you could still be able to get an average job at that point, and live comfortably in an apartment of your own. what more do you ask?

> i can't develop skills, maintain a job, a social life, and still shitpost in my downtime

>downtime

aka all the time instead of doing what you're suppose to be doing.

Are you me

nigga youknow he's not talking about on 4chins.

that's exactly how i was at 22, minus the cool in high school part

i know it sounds like normie dad advice but you just have to set goals. literally. that's all there is. pick something arbitrary and achieve it. then pick something bigger and achieve that. continue and you'll be comfortable with yourself before you know it, eventually you'll love yourself and then it radiates outward

i just worked a full shift and did the rest of my homework until monday, i have a date tomorrow night and i'm going to a game saturday with a friend of mine, but you're right. i can't spend a quiet thursday on my own without being as spergy as you :^)

gotta find a job and your niche
I was in a similar place, and only out of it because I have a decent job that I don't mind. Plan to stick with it for years while I save cash

this. set goals

??

i-i dont know

im too afraid

not even afrad if faulre, but afraid of passing my life away, while im, well, literally passing my wife away

i fuckin hated my uni course so i dropped it.
i wanted to start a private school now learning to code, since i relatively good in that, but the image of me spending my whole life working in a office with a job that i might start hating is fucking scary

im fucking broken, i know im doing the wrong thing, but i continue doing it all the time

>homework

>complain about having no life
>claim to have a life

lolwut

You really think someone would do that?

>you just have to set goals
People always say this to me but I never know what goals I could set.

Dumb fredposter.

>mfw the best player from my school ended up being a second round bust in the NFL

...when did i complain about having no life?

>Goal 1: get into routine of getting out of bed before 12
>Goal 2: go outside for at least once per day
>Goal 3: start two conversations with strangers a day
>Goal 4: jump in front of a train

Shit that's where I went wrong

I always feel inadequate, keep thinking about joining the military but I'm too much of a faggot.

no not first overall, like mid first round

> the image of me spending my whole life working in a office with a job that i might start hating is fucking scary

got some big news you fucking pussy, the world is scary. everything fun and exciting is scary, get over yourself

when i say anything, i mean literally anything. my first few were things like "get a temp job" and "talk to a woman"

come to Sao Paulo i can set you up

You now Dimitar Berbatov

>homework
H-how old are you?

I already do 1 and 2.
3 is not an option in England
May as well skip straight to 4

>i am 20
>in the same school as Malcom and G.Arana from corinthians
>they already fucked more girls than i will ever will

Why would anyone go to Brazil?

Did you think your life was supposed to turn out like a fairy tail or something?

nah, hes from the south, never met him

i met Stoichkov once at some event tho

are you trying to steal my kidneys or smth, Rivaldo?

My parents are sending me to a week long summer program to learn social skills and prepare myself to go off to college. I'm pretty excited guys.

Evtimov isn't really breaking barriers at the minute, I can't even recall him playing any of his games at forest.

Don't think he will be at forest for too much longer

I'm English and this was my routine minus the train part, got my life together after a slump.
Trying to improve my Spanish by doing goal 3 whilst living in Spain now.

told you m8, i'm 26

Nice. Wish I had social skills.

What do you do in Spain mate? TEFL?

n-no it is just happy fun with the locals

To be honest every time i talk to a stranger i make such a fool of myself i feel worse. Been on citalopram for 5-6 weeks now.

>tfw you're a professional football player
feels great boys

Not sure if the water is making the locals that brown or the locals are making the water that brown

Dimitar Evtimov makes about 50K a month. I think OP cares.

i am going to the psychiatric next week bois time to know if i am really insane or it is just me being kinda odd

> BOO HOO! SOMEONE'S DOING BETTER THAN ME! BAWWWWW

someone's doing better than everyone you fucking dweeb

lets talk to each other, bruv

A guy I went to high school with is a ranked B1G college soccer player.
Who cares? I blocked a penalty kick by him in gym class and that's what I'll tell my grandchildren if he goes big.

The water is brown but is not dirt, it is just brown water

>this is actually in São Paulo
what the fuck dudes

Didn't realise you were the same guy

What job do you do then? And have you gone back to uni or something then since you mentioned homework?

h..hi, n..nice flag

>childhood friend was always good at football
>he went to a big team, earned his place in the youth squad, staarted to became more and more detached and arrogant
>eventually lost him
>i envy him, shittalk him and generally loath him
>now his father died, he lost his football career to injuries and he went spyraling into depression, already an half failed man at 21

i feel guilty as shit
maybe if i stuck with him instead of allowing him to leave his past behind now he'd be better off

thanks...
how was your day :3

We're all insane mate, why else would we be on Sup Forums

Taking an extended holiday on my savings I amassed after a year in an office, doing freelance writing and SEO to cover my rent. Will probably end up doing TEFL eventually though, I figure it will be good for my confidence too.

Yeah I still make a fool out of myself occasionally but when you remember that other people do too it gets less embarrassing. I used to cringe at all the times I had fucked up in conversations but then I realised I was the only one who remembered.
I got prescribed beta blockers once but I didn't really feel any different on them so stopped taking them. Do you get any improvement on citalopram?

Was El Sharawwy cool when he was younger

All fixable. Besides the shit talking. Cut that out.

I don't have any social skills either. Luckily I'm 19 and essentially have lived on the internet since I was 3. At least there was never a fall from grace.

I know I need to do something like this too but really I don't know how to express what's going on in my head.

yall niggas need some of this

youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM

It's because you're putting too much pressure on yourself mate

To be honest I don't think his advice of "talk to strangers" is good advice. What the fuck is the point of just randomly talking to a stranger. Make friends, sure. Talk to people at work, absolutely. But a pointless conversation with a stranger? Normal people don't do that. Normal people do make friends though.

Also as for the Citalopram I've been there mate, chin up. That shit does make things easier. Although I found I responded to Prozac more. Nowadays I don't take anything because I hate the idea, but my stubbornness isn't really getting me anywhere 2bh.

i feel like i am bipolar but not that bad, my boss asked me to do and i heard he wants to give me a promotion so i think they just want to check it out if i am fine with talking to people, am kinda normal etc.probably the doctor will barely give a shit because he is paid already and i am not a regular

It gives you a platform to improve your social skills with minimal risk as you'll probably never see the person again.

I went to a mental hospital for a few days when I was 14. DESU, at that point in my life, it felt so good to be cared for and the staff were amazing.

I hear adult mental institutions suck though.

yeah i know, i was just a butthurt teen
i can't really get back in touch with him though, we fought and we both dug a pretty deep trench in between us
i went to his father funeral and when i went to say my condolescences to him he barely looked me in the eyes
broke my heart desu, we once were like brothers

he probably starte doing coke when he was 14, so i dunno, depends on your standards

3 is a good idea to solve my problems.

name?

i'm working in a data centre and i've gone back to uni starting this year. best decision i ever made, i feel like a new man and people are no longer revolted to hear that all i do is work and drink

But I think you are putting unnatural pressure on yourself

"Right I'm going to FORCE myself to have a conversation with this random person in the pub about, I dunno, er.... the weather?"

I think better advice would be to make friends, especially in your place of work. Be more outgoing. I think that's better advice, personally.

> then I realised I was the only one who remembered

t h i s
h
i
s

no one is keeping score, no one knows what you did yesterday or even fifteen minutes ago

the "you never seen that person again" arguement is bullshit
if you have little social skills you are probably too concerened about how people see you, it doesn't matter in the slightest if they're strangers or friends
actually, i cringe harder thinking about some stupid shit i did hitting on a girl abroad than about stupid and very embarassing shit i did on the workplace or at school

bro you need to just stop giving a shit. Stop caring about what others think of you. Guess what, what you think is on their minds isn't at all. I'm not even saying you have to be a ultra confident alpha male. You just need to stop giving a fuck about what others think.

Would you rather have Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo's life?

You're in murrika now so you need to spell it center

second. once those shackles are off, you can express yourself a lot more and people tend to give you a measure more respect

just trying to be accommodating, friendo. this is a comfy thread, take er easy

Yup. I used to care too much up until maybe sophomore year of university. People in high school acted like complete asses but college everyone was chill. Definitely helped me stop caring about trying to be perfect and let me express myself more.

I was at a dead end job that I mostly worked alone in the office and dealt with people primarily over the phone. I was very personable on the phone but had social anxiety talking to people in person, it got pretty bad.

Took online courses for college and got a job in a corporate environment. I might be a cog in the machine now but being around other people a majority of the day is extremely helpful, and I'm comfortable having conversations in person again.

Now the next step is women...

Yeah I agree with this. Because you know that if you ever did see that person again (unlikely, but entirely possible), it would be awkward.

My grandad always used to say "always be able to go where you've been". I think in life that's very important, maintaining your reputation as it were, not making enemies with people.

Messi because he's got a very fit wife, two kids, and he's got friends. Ronaldo is a weird narcissistic loner.

>Maria, 15
guys

Sounds very cool man. What are you doing at uni if you don't mind me asking?

Negative ghost rider.

> the next step is women

not a big leap from there, m8. if you have a job and you can hold a conversation, you're 95% of the way there. the other 5% is finding the right woman for what you want

>it will match

i'm working on an associate's in accounting right now, i plan to get a better job with that and then start on my bachelor's at a state college

>Messi
>be rich
>have an actually loving wife and a nice happy family
>actually the best at what you do, with teammates you love

>Ronaldo
>be closet gay who can't come out because muslim fans would desert him
>have a son in vitro and have to fake relationship with gold diggers you hate
>always in the shadow of THAT guy
>play to beat meaningless stats while winning very little (always compared to THAT guy) with teammates you despise

no brainer really

ronaldo NEVER seems happy, i don't know what the fucking deal is