/brit/

Birthday Celebrations edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941798/Wealthy-couple-built-secret-cottage-country-estate-lived-EIGHT-YEARS-ordered-tear-council-officers-hidden-TREES.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZjSHG6tBY
twitter.com/bigkev125/status/799351929725980673
youtube.com/watch?v=zxa2yxdW6UM
youtube.com/watch?v=7SfZZlpfaN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lads

me and the lads

lal

aussies are fckn gay

Me out in front

Would you lads support standing sections for the footy?

I want a /brit/ birthday card too

Watched a show called Blue Mountain State and I've never wanted to be a chad college footballer in America more than after that.

lul

imagine how much pussy they get

mental

>Henry Kissinger as Trump's Sec of State

When will Sup Forums accept they have been swindled

Nobody gave the rest of them a knife so of course they're behind

not until we can drink and smoke on them again

my first kiss was at a new years party when i was 18

lipsed her for like 10 minutes once midnight hit then lipsed her mate like 15 minutes later and walked home

The so called chads

Joked saying a girls dress would look good on my bedroom floor when she asked on snapchat how it looked and said that could be considered sexual assault

What a joke

classic memes I miss: silli billi

I see /imaceleb/ has died a death

ur willi is silli

me and the lads

Is drinking in the stadiums banned too?

what time is in it ausgaylia?

Only retards actually thought he was going to make the country a haven for whites and be completely non-jewish

In reality he's just going to be a president sightly out of the norm with watered-down nationalist policies put into action

Why are white americans so trashy ?

at least AAs were being aspirational when they voted for middle class the obamas.

white people just want to revel in their culture of monster trucks, wrestlemania and miss america pageants

is it not on or is it shit?

she's right you disgusting rapist

yes hello

how unsettling it would be to read an author like Céline in any other language than French
feel sorry for the ones buying a translated version. it's just no the same thing

Cheers lads this made me feel better

Wasn't going to say this but I did actually speak to her, I said "that was my first kiss, how was it?"

fucking rapist scum i hope she reports you for rape

me n the gf

/bringus/

very nice insignia, lad.

willy in bummy time

>Henry Kissinger as Sec of State

just had an orgasm over the thought

>dude you just gotta try harder bro!!!

>leaving the knife behind

Symbolic desu

really realy realy realy reay realy relay relay realy aera arlyealy realy araey area ealra eylaer aeltr ealar eatlyea tlaemy e;r rea; ra;e a;r ;aet ;a ;;ll lyerea lea ylreawly elaw elay elay ela ley eal aely ealy ley lea ylae ylea lae yel eaela aley ale aelt aelta eltla raellyy realy eraly realy really hungry lads

>no
WAN EH US

there are designated drinking areas

basically a small section by the beer stand crowded with alcoholics and you can't move

Well it's on but there is no general

Shiggy lads

Two thick cunts were caught playing noughts and crosses on one of the cadavers in dissection with a scalpel

Official investigation under way, police called and everything

fucking police state
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941798/Wealthy-couple-built-secret-cottage-country-estate-lived-EIGHT-YEARS-ordered-tear-council-officers-hidden-TREES.html

>that was my first kiss, how was it

absolute spastic ahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZjSHG6tBY

this is an essential element of british culture

hot

yeah safe standing would be a lot safer than now where everyone stands up for the whole game anyway and you get bruised shins
you can't bring it to your seat

good show 2bh

I watched the spin-off film that they made though and it was absolutely awful

mfw got a conditional pass at army selection and now i have to spend the next 10 weeks waiting an appointment at the hospital to sort out a silly medical thing. Its literally over nothing and i got 8.34 on my run for fuck sake.

Sounds pretty lame

Are you sold overpriced piss like we are?

emperor

Quintessentially British, one might say.

Who else slaps their housemates asses as a greeting?

>Kissinger

Was actually a good jew, even Nixon said it and he was a rabid anti-semite

work tomorrow

Nah I won't stand for it

absolute belter of a choon gask

yeah it's about £5 a pint and its 1/3 water

eaten like an absolute pig this week.

had about 3 take aways and 2 donuts

>other people

>donut
foy

she said it was good and then she kissed me again so fuck you

Hahahahaha you absolute melt

might go get that icecream

twitter.com/bigkev125/status/799351929725980673

why wont rosy thank us for our fucking card lads

pretty rude if you ask me

half day tomorrow

*rips your head off*
*sucks your guts out*

might put on music extra loudly to piss off the cunt that complained about me to my landl*rd

I thought Kissinger was responsible for the massive secret bombing campaign on Laos when the US wasn't even at war with it?

Something like more than all the bombs dropped in WW2 were dropped on Laos

youtube.com/watch?v=zxa2yxdW6UM

You're a fat fuck if you eat ice cream

Number 1 way to tell if someone is unhealthy

she's probably out having a revolution in a bog at the moment mate

>what.cd taken down
more content for the 'seek >:)

>be me at work today
>receive call from colleague needing help with email
>bring up his details, company photo shows he is a man in his 30s with long hair and beard
>looks like Jesus - point this out to my co-workers for their amusement
>start mocking him like- "Sorted your problem mate, now get back on the cross"
>laughter. The lads join in like "glad to see he's risen again", "tell him, great trick with the loaves and fishes","tell him we've nailed his problem", "I thought that fucker was omniscient?" etc
>this goes on for two or three minutes solid
>realise he's on the line and I haven't muted the call

that's fake idiot. his SoS will likely be guiliani

that's the brand

Just met skeppy on the 7th astral plane

>police called and everything
Why? I dropped out, but my first year of medicine we had a girl who just sliced through to the bone and made about a 10 inch laceration of a cadaver we were practicing subcutaneous incisions on

Have you beheaded one yet or got out the bonesaw?

>us
>our
dont drop this noncery on my doorstep matey boy

You sound fun

I'll be staying in London for the weekend and was wondering if there's any Sup Forums related sales going on there you guys could tell me about? Even after shipping amazon.co.uk has better prices than local stores, but the more i can save the better, since i'm a stingy jew.

>downloading things to your pc
jesus christ is it 2008?

yeah and girls aren't checking social media on their phones every 0.00001 seconds

yeah ok m8

>toasting gooks

who cares?

i'm underweight according to my bmi

not in clubs no

WHEEHW
ttttttttttttt
*looks at provocative images of swedish meatballs*

>mfw we all get v&

Already got it at Celtic park

Outrageous banter

someone sing 'hey mama' by BEP on a vocaroo

they only bombed jungle where the VC had a massive stronghold

the stupid part was they had troops 1-2 miles from a massive vc base but because of political pressure back home Nixon pulled them back

It was in American interests though, you can't destroy a guerilla campaign if it has a safe haven. First rule of fighting an asymmetric opponent.

didnt read

Good Samaritan my arse. Only reason he didn't take it was because it was inside a supermarket which undoubtedly had roof cameras on every aisle.

The guy was in his local supermarket and knew that if he walked with the bag he'd be on camera and wanted by the police for grand theft. It would be trivial for the police to go through the old CCTV, match his face to a previous time he'd been in the supermarket then pull the till records and track him via his debit card details.

The guy was just switched on and knew it wasn't a free lunch. Totally different story if she'd left it on a park bench out in the fresh air, unwatched.

t. expert detective

youtube.com/watch?v=7SfZZlpfaN0

based lawwell

Last tweet 7h ago, give her chance