youtu.be/U30z80BkX5Y?t=30m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice I should tell my middle school self

What a damn shame.

I don't think I trust
In
Their
Self righteous revival

there's a good chance it won't be that bad, deftones have somehow managed to keep it together for 20 years.

i'll listen to it just to remember simpler times

FUCK YEAH SODAAAA LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SOAD and Deftones are pretty much the only two bands from their time period, and their respective sub genres of metal that I have any faith in to remain relevant and continue to produce quality music to date.

This

ditto bruh

Oh shittt

don't lump deftones in that same threshold as soad

Deftones keep evolving somehow, I swear they haven't put out a bad album.

it doesn't say new album

ehhhhhh

I think koi no yokan is a little lackluster, self titled is a little over produced, and I never cared much for Adrenaline -- beyond that I am pretty on board with you on that statement

I know them enough. It can't be another fucking tour.

Let's hope it's not as terrible as their last two albums

This band was always shit.

kill yourself

that's just embarrassing

could they just be jamming?

what are your hopes for if they make a new album? what sound do you think they'll go for?

i saw them live last year, the setlist was almost entirely S/T songs. pretty hype tbqhwyf

I wonder if Daron is still in contact with Zach, it would be sick to hear them collaborate more

Its wierd how I knew about Zach through scars first
youtube.com/watch?v=8tE923o_Rss

It's not their type to jam just for fun. They don't tend to get involved a lot. They simply keep in touch to wish happy birthday.

Hints were already pointing in that detection [album] and they are ready for hit (actually, the band was waiting Serj to be ready).

They are not in touch anymore. Always liked the ghetto blaster demo tape!

Hopefully Daron sings a lot to make Serj's awful, nasally voice more bearable.

Gore was fuckin garbage

Unfortunately, you are right. Serj had lost his beautiful voice. But Daron is still an incredible composer and singer (especially for back vocals) : youtu.be/U30z80BkX5Y?t=30m45s

>stole this album
>got kicked out of best buy

What the fuck Serj?

Fuck my life

I still doodle around to their songs on guitar because I learned playing to them mostly. daron is a good writer so if there is an upcoming album I'd be hyped for it

Their only good album btw

>inb4 SOAD gets a bunch of top 40 hits about the political correctness takeover and growing threat of Islamic terrorism

I'm unironically hyped.

Serj was really feeling the Bern so I doubt that will happen.

>muh mother armenia

i don't agree tbqh, every record since self titled has one upped the one before imo

me:
>oh i listen to a lot of different music, but i really like metal

everybody else:
>oh cool, you mean like system of a down?

me:
>um.. yeah.. kind of

I hope they tour with Hella and The Mars Volta again so I can see two amazing bands in one night and get home early.

So if its a new album, is it going to be really bad and split into two albums to make twice as much money like last time?

Reddit must be really excited

alright, no. I'm not that guy, and I fuckin love all of deftones' stuff, but gore isn't better than koi no yokan and diamond eyes isn't better than saturday night wrist

>album, is it going to be really bad and spli

Reddit are a bunch a CHJW (Cucked Hipster Justice Warriors). Too hipster for SOAD. For proof, I just check their subreddit and it's about 1300 readers.

Their cover of Snowblind is the best thing they ever did. Scars on Broadway really sucked. Serj and Daron suck without each other.

>soad will never release another album back when you were a angsty teenager for you to blast while you pvp with your friends in vanilla WoW

oh well, wish them the best I guess

I'm actually pumped. I've been waiting ten years for this shit.

>Daron sucks without Serj

oh absolutely, entirely lacking Serj's energy

>Serj sucks without Daron

total bullshit. Harakiri was beautiful, granted it didn't quite live up to SOAD as a whole

I definitely thought that gore was better than koi. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.