If you live here you will die in WW3

If you live here you will die in WW3

Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv_OJBBaF48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucks sake, it mostly the worst people on earth surviving.

Thank God Latin America is irrelevant.

if colored countries die it will be Saudi Arabia cucking whole world

No one survives nuclear exchange between the US and Russia

Look up "1983: Doomsday" thought experiment, in that event the most relevant languages in the world would be Brazilian Portuguese and Australian English.

Madagascar seems pretty safe though.

>Thinking the US won't bomb the middle east with "stray missiles" during WW3.

>tfw you live near a military base

>unironically thinking those bombs aren't coveniently all going into Gaza, Syria, Yemen and the most populares parts of Iran

>Australian English

Yeah nah yeah that's fucking grouse, ayyy.

>populares
populated*

Isn't that what I said? I tried too.
Its too early for double negatives and greentexting for me.

isn't that good? at least you will die quickly instead of suffering through radiation, nuclear winter, loosing all your family just to die afterwards

>live in rural Canada
>could literally have my country bombarded by nukes and still be safe

lel

What I meant is Saudi Arabia will come off extremely clean from WW3, the US loves them.

Let it burn.

Not Trump though, who knows how it will turn out

some based motherfucker will send nukes to north africa and arabia

>safe
>survive

hhehehe

>mfw South America will inherit the world

>El PeruANO restarts the Inca empire because nobody is left to oppose him

if you live in one of the coloured countries you will die first, if you live in any of the other countries you will die of starvation instead

Nuclear winter should be fun

In the Southern hemisphere, is it a nuclear summer?

do you even realize how big and empty Canada is? there's no way someone would waste that many bombs

who am I kidding I live in the GTA

> The only people left who speak a European language (Spanish) are a Native American bastard race

What a world

We will nuke everything

>arabia
Can we send it now? Please, let's doit.

Summers here are always nuclear

Surely president Trump would allow it.

Here's a movie about that

youtube.com/watch?v=wv_OJBBaF48

It's got a bitttersweet ending

Reality is anyone surviving in the Southern hemisphere will suffer a fate far worse than those of us guaranteed to die within hours of the explosions, the reason both the US and Russia hold arsenals large enough they can destroy life on earth many times over is to guarantee they'll puch through any misile defense systems, it means any attack under Mutually Assured Destruction rules is a full strike and very much guaranteed to kill everyone on the planet. The survivors will envy the dead.

Unless you have access to a fallout shelter provided with enough resources it can self sustain as a closed system for at least a couple of centuries everything you could posibly do is very much useless. Hawking just predicted humanity ends within the next 1,000 years unless we are capable of colonizing other planets.

China + Russia + Philippines = C.Ra.P alliance

It would be the greatest alliance in history!

Why are they the worst people on earth italiANO?

finno-swedish empire will reinhabit the earth

Don't worry. Finland will be nuked as well to deny access to [insert alliance/country that crosses Finnish national borders first].

t. finn

Why were you all butthurt about Germany acquiring nuclear weapons when you all have it?

wew lad

Why does Spongebob's mouth have vertical ribbing?

What kind of ribbing should the mouth of a fictional talking sponge have?

I'll just move to some town, maybe Wagga Wagga

Because the eternal Germ exists to destroy Europe

You were quick to eliminate the 3rd Reich, what's taking so long for the 4th? The germ may make you believe they have good intentions, but their agenda this time is way more sinister for the western world than last time.

>Northern Ireland gets nuked but the rest of the island is unscathed

Brazil has the technology (and knowledge) to produce nuclear bombs

Brazil had nuclear weapons and a few years ago the president got rid of the bombs

Niggaa they got 2000 or more nukes man

idk how much they have ready to fire, but nukes like Tsar Bomba have huge blast radius hundreds of times that of Hiroshima

Can easily be targeted to wiped out whole country

exactly, can someone just nuke ireland anyways despite not being on the map

Those are the places that WON'T get nuked for fear of retaliation. Idiot. Think the yanks would have bombed the japs if they thought there was any way they could have done the same back to them?

A girl that I like live in Spain
Fuck this gay earth

If you're one of the colored countries on this map you're likely getting nuked.

should add "cunts with nuclear power plants" to make it realistic.

Don't worry we'll carry on in the world

We can just pray NZ gets forgotten like normal.

do you think the next evolution of white people will be stronger than before?

Relax, we'll take care for you :^)

>tfw you live in city with military bases, bunkers, and nuclear submarine disposal

Go to the bunker??

Nearest is fully military, pal, not a citizen vault.

This is compleatly false. Also, tsar bomba isnt in use and most nukes are sub 1Mt

lol ur fucked.

There's an airbase a few kilometers of where i live, but glad we're too irrelevant for that shit.

I think its unlikely straya will get nuked (and if they do it'll just be one on melbourne, sydney and canberra; or just one on canberra); so you're probably safe

Why would they nuke powerplants?

Oh, I already know that.
I hope that our city will receive fully thermonuclear warhead, instead of classical. At least, I'll die instantly.

fed up

>what is nuclear winter

Good luck finding me in the Norwegian mountains.

I doubt were even relevant enough to get a single nuke. :(

you cant eat rocks Ole