1. Your nice country

1. Your nice country
2. Do idiots in your country accidentally dissolve themselves?

1. America
2. Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/06/09/gruesome-hot-spring-death-highlights-problems-at-yellowstone/
youtube.com/watch?v=XbFAvLpU7kw
darwinawards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

we need more yellowstones

I was just thinking this.

Why are Americans so retarded?

>vote drumpf
>vaporize yourself

wtf i hate american now

I'm not that good with geothermal shit, how exactly did he die?

That's what you get when you legalise assault geysers.

well, the water is very hot, humans cant live in very hot water XDD

vaping to a new whole level

like, he jumped into the pool and started dying right away?

>denverpost.com/2016/06/09/gruesome-hot-spring-death-highlights-problems-at-yellowstone/
apparently this is a commonly occuring thing there. americans just can't help straying off the path and falling into the pool, it seems.

of course, this case was exceptional, since he actually wanted to take a dip in it.

I imagine he screamed for a bit, not for long though

Don't cartels dissolve people in acid in Mexico? Think that but with boiling water thrown in.

He fell into a geyser, a natural pool of boiling hot water, i have been there, there are signs EVERYWHERE telling you not to walk off the path, it takes a special kind of stupid for this to happen

The water is only a bit less than 200f, it would have taken him a bit longer to die so it would have been more aganizing

shits worse than mexico

dude, it was acid. he dissolved.

Have my children

I see

Greetings to Slovakia

i read an arricle about some guy chasing his doggo in and when he stepped in it his feet skin all melted off and the doggo died anyway

stop telling sad stories please

>be american
>get dissolved

youtube.com/watch?v=XbFAvLpU7kw

watch this without crying, i dare you

Sweet baby Jesus

i am not going to, stop trying to make me feel sadder please

I dunno man, Styx has been falling out of favor with bathers lately. Maybe Mr. Scott here can revive business.

Ha.

Why didnt he just like climbed back from water?

why did you make me watch this

>He fell into a geyser
>Colin Scott, 23, died in June in an illegal attempt to soak, or "hot pot", in the US park's thermal pools.

This is a clear case of natural selection if I have ever seen one.

Wait a minute! There are people in Wyoming?

>Recorded by her sister.

Why didnt she helped him lmao. Did she just stand there and watched her brother die?

thats not how natural selection works

She needed to record the whole thing so she could post in on her instagram, snapchat, and twitter, and get the most likes and emoji-filled reactions.

welcome to humanity 2.0

stumbling upon the site of a brutal accident gives you the chance to get many likes on social media

>see literal green pool of boiling acid
>decide to take a dip in it
seriously, haven't everyone learned from popular culture that green boiling pools are evil and dangerous? did he try to be edgy by jumping into it?

fugg

If she tried to pull him out, she probably would have ended dying too.

they're idiots who think because they see people in skyrim or novies skinnydipping in a warm natural pool that the yellowstone geysers are like that too

Still recording it seems like a very heartless thing to do i think.

Hey, you never know when you might get superpowers. #YOLO.

depends if he had offspring first or not
darwinawards.com/

heh

It took me a while to understand because of the language barrier, but 10/10, made me laugh out loud.

Mangan

You cheeky cunt

I wish I could get that many (You)s from old jokes.

Do you guys like feeling bad? Why would you watch it

>"boo hoo dumb dog is dead boo hoo"
>t. someone who has never had an animal die

I ain't clickin on that shit

Nah, that's pretty rare, usually what they do is pressure cook them then use them as filling for tamales

Not the case, my dog died of cancer , although we didn't know about it and found out by phone from the vet, we put her down the next day.
Having a doggo die is always sad, indeed having anyone or anything you love die is sad, especially when they die before their time.

H-He dared me

Where is the video, cheeky lad?

If he dared you to jump off a cliff would you?

dumb ass, 20 accidents in 40 years.
literally millions of tourists visit YS every year.
probably a lot more get killed in car accidents on the way there.

Really nice one.

t. chemist

what do chemists do for work? what do you do for work?

I'm actually a "materials scientist" these days. I specialize in thermoset adhesives and potting compounds for friction applications.

Didn't you watch Breaking Bad..?

Why are women so subhuman? I've never met a woman who loved or liked dogs.

we have no Yellowstone but electric pole is working

Not really related to the topic under discussion but it proves that asians are bad drivers.

She needed footage for the (You)s.

Wtf delete this right now

>there's a video of this

was he conscious?
how painful do you think it was?

Being boiled..? I'm led to understand that it isn't fun.

In the Sixties, there was a slogan to encourage people to volunteer and get involved in solving something, I forget what, but the slogan itself was "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

Chemistry geeks found it humorous to use an alternate meaning for the word "solution", and replace "problem" (the opposite of "solution") with "precipitate", which is something that isn't exactly the opposite of a chemical solution.

When something dissolves in a liquid, it becomes a part of the solution. When it doesn't dissolve, but retains its own molecular structure (sawdust in water, for example) it is said to be a "precipitate".

why you had to explain the joke mang

it hurt at first so he started screaming
then his vocal chords melted away so he couldn't scream anymore
at this point he probably passed out from the pain and shock

while passed out his nerves melted away so by the time his body forcefully woke him up again because water started filling his lungs he had no idea what was going
unable to move he drowned (peacefully)

Because I bet most foreign anons have no idea about that slogan from the sixties. But they laugh anyway. That's cringy.

>passed out
so it is better than being tortured by a cartel.
i heard that they keep the victim conscious somehow, by injecting some shit.

Shitiest joke I've heard in my life.

here:

are you kidding? it's repeated forever like a meme on every movie since the 50s
who the hell doesn't watch american movies

if you browse english based sites then you've read that slogan.
Movies and TV series mention it too

It's a common saying, it wasn't just some forced slogan.

There's no other place like it in the world. Only place you can see hot springs, mudpots, and geysers in the same place. I really want to go back, saw pic related when I was there. It went up about 70 or so feet in the air eventually, it was insane.

what happens if you stand on it

Several park rangers invite you to leave, rather abruptly.

wasn't there a video of a guy who tried jumping in the acid pool to rescue a dog, came out and his last words were "well that was stupid" before he died?

Can you post link to the video?

why do Sup Forums buddies like watching so many depressing videos

Assuming he had no offspring, then yes.

Well normally it's a gigantic hole in the ground that's either empty or slowly bubbling with boiling water so you'd probably just die. The pictures can't convey how fucking huge the eruption was.

>russians

it would be extremely painful

>a pitbull owned by a nigger
that dog was probably dangerous to humans anyway

It might be a bit difficult when your nerve endings are being destroyed

DELETE....DELETE....DELETE....

youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA

t. brother nero