Have you ever tried hiking, or at least climbing anything that not stairs?

Have you ever tried hiking, or at least climbing anything that not stairs?

How was it?

Yeah, when i was kid parents took us all the time to random forests or castles

no, i haven't
i wish i could do andinism some day

When I was 13, I went to one of those birthday parties and there was one of those climbing walls in the buffet. I tried doing it by then but I was a fat kid and couldn't do it. Some 10 years later, I tried climbing the same climbing wall after I lost weight just for the sake of it and succeeded.

i climbed the sloped side with the other wimps, but other people climb the flat surface.

Being a Slovenian, not hiking is suffering.

This was the last >2000m one, no pics though.

i did it a lot with my neighbour and his dad as a kid but his dad died of cancer when I was 13 and I havent done it since
its really enjoyable though

noice

a pity

>Have you ever tried hiking,

Yes, many times when I was younger.

>How was it?
Great, I love the outdoors.

>why don't you do it anymore
I don't have a car and there are no real mountains where I live now.

I used to did it a lot, pretty amazing. At the beginning it was very tiring, but after a while you get used to it.
I don't do it anymore cause now I'm a lazy fat fuck.

yes
I went to Beijing this summer and did the great wall
I'm super unfit so it took me almost two hours to get to the top, but it was worth it
Pic related, about half way up (I think)

just realised OP said not stairs
oh well
here's a picture of the Temple of Heaven

good feeling for symmetry. Weak ass though.

didn't go to China expecting people to not get in my way when taking pictures, but sometimes I think people make it look better

Don't remember how long, but the Great Ocean Road. It took 3 days to hike 243 km

i know what you mean

Hiked 22 kilometres once in one day with no real prior hiking experience.

Never again.

All the time.

Despite being amerifat I hiked into and out of the Grand Canyon in one day. Our group did not go all the way to the bottom, but we came very close, about 200 feet above the Colorado River at the bottom.

I didn't drink enough water or eat enough food, so it was pretty shit coming back out, being somewhat dehydrated and malnourished.

I couldn't walk right for about 2 and a half weeks afterward.

I was kid when my family climbed everest without me ;c

Once rode 100 km in one trip with one of these, army fatigues on and about 20 kg of equipment strapped on or hanging on me all on a ball sweatingly hot july day.

Never been so tired in my life. Funnily enough the hardest part was the first hill.

do you actually have a bicycle unit in the finnish conscripts?

it's true desu
even if you end up being creepy, to catch their honest happiness at a touristic place is nice

I will climb a mount Fuji tomorrow with my Irish friends.

noice
i read some yank writer's account on his personal climb to Mt. Fuji on a Reader's Digest
be sure to get to the top cone and to take pics

That's beautiful. Is the sky really that clear in Beijing?