OKC: 70

first

>de olds

first

Last number of my post is how many more seasons Tim Duncan will play in the NBA

Black men are superior

First for cucks.

3rd for spurs comeback

Ahhaha good I hate lamarcus alrdridge. Trailblaszers are better without his meme ass too

Blunder falling for the complacency gambit and got shook

Quads and Spurs make a comeback.

Duncan is a corpse
Boban can't defend
West has been garbage for the last 2 months
Diaw is busy being fat on the bench and not giving a fuck

fuck...

>these threads getting silent because Spurs are making a comeback

haha

>Wingstop

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

remember me, okc?

Spurs will win.

HE'S DOING IT
O N
P U R P O S E

>Two more rookie coaches are going to be in the finals

wew lads

Please God, Allah, Buddha, yahovah, krishna, jesus, goku, superman, help the spurs win

>Robertson making Kawhi tip it in

OH MY GOD

>lelnard

>Kawhi Shitnard

Ah yes, the post Spurs loss /nba/ freak out, per usual. Tons of "Spurdora btfo", and "did Pop lose this one on purpose?!" In addition to the usual sophomoric submissions by basketball troglodytes such as yourselves, your collective basketball ignorance is beyond the pale. First, I want to address the misdiagnosis of Kawhi's late game "struggles". The peons will yell "not clutch" while sipping their third bottle of Mountain Dew for the evening, but in reality it's much more complicated for the rudimentary basketball minds to comprehend. Kawhi is the best two way player in the league, no contest, but his defensive skills exhaust his offensive ability down the stretch. I've emailed Pop and the coaching staff many times about running set plays for Kawhi down the stretch, as opposed to Iso plays. In regards to "Pop losing on purpose", I just can't fathom a man with such an esteemed and terrific track record keeping failing rotations and electing bad timeouts in close games. It's much more probable that Pop, being the philosophical basketball piety that he is, transcends wins and losses and hopes the conclusion of a game is more of a manifestation of long term success rather than superficial "win or loss". And one last fucking thing that pisses me off most with you cretins. This "x coach playing this game while Pop plays such and such game." Could you be anymore fucking childish? Basketball isn't a game to Pop or us fans, it's fucking war. A fair submission would be to equate Pop as General Patton, but these silly kid's games comparison only further differentiate the Spurs and their fans' greatness and inferior basketball franchises and their fairweather casual "fans".

What's pop's master plan again?

>kawhi is better than lebron

fuck barkley

boban is the result of a genetic engineering experiment gone wrong

post reddit san Antonio tears

ADAMS

they gave up

>Boris Diaw
>0 minutes

See you in Game 7, OKC.

Just a reminder that Kawhi was voted 2nd (SECOND) in MVP voting. He got MORE votes than Lebron. It's nearly the 4th quarter and he has 10 (TEN) points total and a few rebounds

DELETE THIS

ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY ROBERTSON DA REAL DPOY

Spurs are getting so exposed that I actually feel sorry for them

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>spurs

seriously I'm going where is Diaw

man, this is just not spurs basketball. it's hard to argue against marquee signing like aldridge and a 67-15 season, but there's just not much left of what made them so genuinely great 2012-2015.

trump has a better chance of being president than the spurs have to come back

Can anything other than the tears of spurs fans satisfy my thirst

Why aren't the Refs Fucking doing something!

Fucking call something Motherfuckers! The Spurs getting Fucking fouled on every possession!

Motherfucking over the back. Touch fouls. Reach ins. Slaps to the body. I even see these Fucking Thunder Cats getting away with hand checks! That shit ain't done be legal in 15 years!

>Duncan checking in
>Dion fucking Waiters checking in

One of these players will actually be a net positive. Guess which one?

I've never felt so hopeless at a Spurs game before

TEXAS BTFO FUCK THOSE MEXICANS

I hope all you spudora fucks finally leave Sup Forums for good.

Get ready for the 50 years of mediocrity after this season ends in the next half hour.

Webmd of that spin move?

24pts comeback never happened in playoffs though

>playing like shit
>exposed
That is like saying thunder were exposed on game 1

>OKC will play Finals against Cavs

Doesn't matter man. The Thunder will get their redemption.

here

my spurs are getting BTFO and i just found out my wife's bull is cheating on her with my wife's son's girlfriend. this day can't get any worse

>Adams is the same age as you

>Duncan still in the game
WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY

Nigga that's... um, kawaii... I guess.

Kawhi doesn't get the calls he deserves

Soon.

anyone writer who put Kawhi in their top 5 for MVP voting needs to be stripped of their vote and castrated. never seen a more overrated player in the entire history of the game

>can't create for others
>not a volume scorer

b...but muh humble nature. that's literally the only reason people put him among the greats

So glad these old fucks got exposed

spurs what are you doing

Leonard is LITERALLY the reason Spurs are coming back in this game.

F-fuck you guys, pop is just playing around in 3 dimensions

As a Dallas fan Im officially revoking our broship with the Spurs

Lmao damn you beaners suck.

Dallas is in a broship with OKC now, were closer together anyway, and we both support the Cowboys and both white cities, better match.

Spurs are pathetic.

as long as okc or gs can beat the cavs

He doesn't need to lose any weight now.

what was the joke here?

I'll never leave

ADAMS

i'd eat it

Except the Thunder are the worse team. Spurs had a "historic season", they are supposed to win as the higher seed.

>derek fisher has the most ever playoff wins

>never seen a more overrated player
>Who is Curry?

I love you.

>kyle anderson motor skills

ADAMS

/elite/

>this is the only game on today

When did the "spurs play the most aesthetically pleasing basketball for true basketball fans such as myself" meme start?

BBQ CHICKEN

pops intended to lose this series it's all a part of his master plan

Why all the hate canada?
The bad guys are the memeiors.

Adams is outplaying Kawhi Leonard and Duncan combined. Wow

A D A M S
D
A
M
S

And yet Dallas is still irrelevant compared to the Spurs. Fucking kek.

what is pop's plan?

I REALLY don't want Curry le glory to god i made a 3 man to beat Westbrook, not a fan of either team

You're all acting like they can't come back and win the next game. Pop's got this, he's a mastermind.

comfy 25 point lead desu, what are you guys doing in breaks

So it's confirmed that the Spurs are the worst 2nd seed in the history of sports hahahahahaha

>Down 25
>17 minutes left
It's over
It's all over

B-bros, w-w-when is c-coach Pop gonna s-start the comeback? Is i-it g-g-g-gonna b-be soon, r-r-r-r-right? B-bros?

>Duncan getting shit on

Is there a bigger fraud in sports?

They're losing a seven game series and getting BTFO while doing so...

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

I'M SORRY BUT DID MITT ALREADY LOSE?

BANG BANG BANG

>Daughter's husband is an OKC fan

Benny?

So because of that, them having a shit shooting game means exposed?