Does your country like Trump?

Does your country like Trump?

Japan does after Abe met him today.

Hail Torampu sempai!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42jnNqBHqnA
japantoday.com/smartphone/view/national/new-nhk-heads-comfort-women-remark-stirs-controversy
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-japan-press-freedom-20160420-story,amp.html?client=safari
elitereaders.com/china-claims-hawaii-micronesia-new-map/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is King ZITTO ANIMALE

Our views of the state(anti-globalism anti-immigrants etc) resembles what trump has said.
But I don't think Germany France and other globalist countries can share the state.

He invited the Taoiseach to the White House for the annual bowl of weed thingy.

Of course he does. You're our little bitch.

>Japan likes Trump
>despite the fact that Trump is going to either make them start paying us for their defense, or stop defending them

Japan is gonna be most cucked country on earth by US isolationism, better hope he gets trump sempai to keep trade deals intact even in case of military withdrawal

Japan already pays a yuge sum of money for US military bases in Japan.

Japan and Abe's government are sore with Obama. China has been stealing islands and ocean around Japan's Okinawan islands. Obama has barely done anything in response.

Japan sucking american cock, what a surprise

>Taoiseach
Gaelic is the coolest language. It's some real fantasy shit.

>let Japan be disarmed
you Americans can't. you can never. you need to keep eyes on Taiwan and S.Korea

What did you expect him to say? That the man is a douche and a dumb fuck? He's gotta come out acting as if Trump had just offered Japan an advantageous deal in order not to rattle markets. The TPP is pretty much dead. Trump Threatened the same 45% tariffs on Japan as he did on China, he might go after some of their trade as part of his campaign pledge to go after countries "cheating" on trade and the issue remains outstanding regarding whether Japan will be forced to pay more for it's protection or see Americans pull out of their country.

Chances are Trump gave Abe a couple of prepared answers on a couple of issues and that he remained non comital on the rest. Yes, I'm sure they were both very polite.

Japan is a Paranuclear State.

You can have your own nuclear armed intercontinental ballistic missiles, with in a year. Nuclear submarines in a few years. Nuclear ballistic submarine launched missiles a few years after that.

In fact, given the LDP has been in power for decades, baring that brief break where the DPJ was in charge a few years ago. I am pretty sure Japan already has a secret stash of nuclear weapons.

Every last drop

Go raibh maith agat an tSualainn :3

My Mexican friend told me Trump fucked the peso

He is sad about señor Trump

Some irony there.

Oh yes, the long term American comitment to battle proliferation.

nuclear armed nations don't get attacked by other nuclear powers, directly. Excluding of course border conflicts between india, pakistan, and china.

if Japan had nuclear submarines and submarine launched ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads. That gave them guaranteed second strike capability. Then Japan would not have to worry about China, North Korea, or Russia.

Abe must be gratefull to have a tinier cock to suck now.
I wonder how he would have proceeded with Hillary.

Rearmament and repeal of Article 9.

Lol. Japan is stealing Chinese islands btw.

The meeting picture

Senkaku Islands belong to Japan.

>China has been stealing islands and ocean around Japan's Okinawan islands

proofs that this is what occurred and not the opposite.

Its called diplomacy you retards

Wouldn't matter if Satan himself was elected president, everyone else would be saying mildly positive/constructive things about them.

Trudeau was the same thing. Its just the art of sounding collaborative without actually saying anything of substance.

Trump has actually more slant eyed then we have.

Japan stole them in the war they started and lost. If the U.S. didn't need a Cold War bitch in Asia there would be no doubt about the fact that Japan has no legitimate claim to them.

Japan already pays a sizeable amount.

Trump can make a deal with Japan, and the alliance will continue.

Europe is the one that really needs to open those wallets.

>Japan already pays a sizeable amount.

74% plus omoiyari yosan ( ggl it)

He called Trump a joke 6 months ago lmao

Here's the thing man, and this is leaving Mexico aside, if Trump keeps consistent to his comments, speeches and pledges during the camapign trail the world is pretty much fucked. The problem is dealing with a petty, vengeful clown with the resources of the president of the United States. Everyone is hoping that out of self preservation Trump will moderate and later act the part his discourse allowed him to put thin gs on the table on the table no one else could have and got awesome deals for America because of that. So until he acts no one will dare insult his fragile manchild ego and will hope for the best.

That doesn't mean he's not in private secretly loathed for having put the world in tghis position. Again, just going back to Japan he's already fucked them out of free trade with the US and Trump delivering on just one of the other ways he's been clear about he means to change the relationship eg allowing China room in which they won't be counterbalanced, hurting Japanese trade with the US, forcing concessions that may hurt their own competitiveness (Trump mentioned Japanese tariffs on American beef) it's all going to go into their losses column.

There's no rational reason as of now for Abe, or any other world leader for that, to rationally like Trump except for Putin. A good deal with Trump might very well come to be biting the bullet on a couple of minor issues and be grateful he's targetting someone else.

You might think this benefits the US, mid to long term it doesn't, if anything the world, not just Mexico, is rethinking many concessions made to the US on the idea it was the solid foundation of the international system may not be worth it.

as far as I can see from this, at least Trump is not cunt like Obama. I didn't like Obama.

>China stealing jap islands
[Citation needed]

Japan pays 70% of the US deployment cost. They should pay 100%.

>don't admit China is evil
CHINK GET OUT OF HERE. you really disgusting no funny no interesting

And the chances of nuclear war escalate, why allow the Japanese the chance to build nuclear subs if you can wipe them out without the US coming to their aid?

Essentially.

If Trump had changed his views on anything substantive then Abe or the Trump team would have said so.

you realize that most japs want a lot of our military bases gone because nogs won't stop raping their women, yeah?

Mister Trump... Give us "LASER BEAM".
We will complete our secret weapon and defeat China.
youtube.com/watch?v=42jnNqBHqnA

Obama was fellating America's allies and enemies in 2008-2009, so Trump isn't all that different.

>all these newfags forgetting the "reset", G2 with China, and Arab world apology in Egypt

fuck you chink! go back homu to mainland china!

>They should pay 100%.

No. if you don't like it, then leave. we wouldn't care about it.

You're going to regret not improving relations with China and Korea. They want to kill you all so fucking bad.

Gook, I don't care who gets the stupid islands. The simple fact is that China hasn't taken them though.

Kill yourself

That's only Okinawans since we own half their island.

Mainland Japs are scared cuckolds who will deepthroat US cock until they choke if it keeps us protecting them from China.

>if you ask for evidence of a claim then you are automatically X nationality

>not improving relations with China and Korea
that's not true. we tried harder than you think. there's the result is coming due to it. ONLY S.Korea and China are insane. we don't really have bad relationship with the others.

>G.E. Trump is already trying to make anime real

>we wouldn't care about it

Should you be sucking your master's (China) cock?

hasn't taken YET? so what? they at least has been trying. seems like you don't know China officially claims even Okinawa

>by enabling the extermination of the Japanese, Trump is making anime great again

Nice

When Chinks overpopulate Korea and Japan the last attractive Asians will die out

Seriously, why does the most populous Asian country have the most ugly men?

Every chink American I see I some orange skinned dude with 1 inch porcupine hair and glasses with an autistic look and a flat ugly nose.

I'm Asian so I'm not being racist. It's ok

Here is the deal, folks.
A nuclearly armed Japan would not solve anything.
Let's first organize the information. There is the nuclear triad. There are silos, there are bombers and there are submarines.
Japan is a small country in terms of landmass. It would be easy for Chinese intelligence to figure out where silos and bomber bases are. And that's if they are not simply held public.
China has a good nuclear arsenal. They can hit Japan with subs and with land based SRBMs. Even conventional ballistic missiles could take out a bomber base without resorting to tactical nuclear war. A Chinese strike against Japan would destroy any nuclear weapons Japan gets. On top of that, Japan would need a lot of nukes. Nukes that they wouldn't be able to build. Nukes that wouldn't yield the enough power to wage a tactical, let alone strategic, nuclear war against China. Japan would probaly limit itself to the 500 kiloton yield. At best, MIRV, but even then, its still not enough. To fight against a country like China, you need the nuclear arsenal of Russia or the United States.
On top of that, Japan is within range of China's anti ship missiles. China has the best anti ship missiles in the world. They are very long range. The only way Japan can not face war against China is for the United States to make it clear for the Chinese that any attack against mainland Japan would result in a first strike from the United States. And Trump is not making that any clear. In fact, he is only improving the chance of me and my battlebuddies in Okinawa being bombed by a dong feng 2 missile because there will be a trade war.

Trump is going to put China in its place. This is VERY good for Japan

>so what?

The American and one Jap user claimed the Chinese had taken Japanese islands.

>they at least has been trying.

Okay? That's not what was claimed.

>seems like you don't know China officially claims even Okinawa
[Citation needed]

Jesus christ Japs are delusional. Do you even have an objective media?

FUCK OFF don't give a fuck stupid labeling

Chinese guys are actually the only East Asians that still act like men.

Don't expect diaspora to represent your average farm chink

Chinese news paper = China government press. you fuckdumb may as well let yourself know it.

If we "put China in its place" we'll go into a global depression. Probably spark WW3 as well.

Also, Trump killed TPP. Abe is sucking Trump's cock to get it passed, but it's not happening.

Use what little time you have left to pull a Finland and give them the islands. Hopefully China will settle with only seeing you humiliated.

Why did he kill it?

So then NHK = Japanese government ?

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/national/new-nhk-heads-comfort-women-remark-stirs-controversy
TOKYO —
>The newly appointed head of Japan’s public broadcaster NHK has stirred controversy by saying the system of forcibly drafting women into military brothels during World War II was “common in any country at war.”

>Katsuto Momii’s comment on Saturday revived a controversy when popular Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto prompted global outrage last year by suggesting that the so-called “comfort women” served a “necessary” role by keeping battle-stressed soldiers in check.

>we pay 100% cost
well then the US bases and soldiers, besides respective authorities, should be under our control completely. you really retard?

Trump and his uneducated supporters know nothing about history.

The US (GHQ) made a Japanese constitution including article 9 for not us to establish military.
They are not even allowed us to make own techs of air fighters until today.
The US used as a military base for their ideology when Korean war happened, they didn't even pay for it.
The US has been using their bases in Japan until today for their security policy in pacific region in the process of cold war tension between Commies(Russia and China).

>Why did he kill it?

Pledged to. States that elected him did so because of that pledge.

Not him but you are retarded.
China -> state communism. they censorship anything they don't want. and fabricate lies as well.
Japan -> freedom of press, like all western countries.

>No. if you don't like it, then leave. we wouldn't care about it.
I wish I had a pepe right now.

Then change the Japan-USA Defense Treaty. Until then US troops in Japan remain under our jurisdiction.

71 years and you still have 50,000 foreign troops in your nation. Hilarious

go ahead gaijin please stop defending us so we'll need to build our military

>like China is an ordinal country
you really not funny because SOME of Chinks and gooks are really like you. I can't tell you truly want to say the truths.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-japan-press-freedom-20160420-story,amp.html?client=safari
>The state of press freedom in Japan is now worse than that in Tanzania

>Japan came in 72nd of the 180 countries ranked in the group’s 2016 press freedom index, falling 11 places since last year.

We have got strong ally, like you Brazil.
Now you can use your pepe for me.

who is not

mostly because it takes the control of trade out of any governmental body within the TPP and gives control to an independent commission, that can act as its own judge, jury and executioner in any suit targeted towards any individuall, coproration or governmental body

I like this show a lot.
A lot of animes are not that good, impressive visuals but no substance. This feels like REAL science fiction. Its as good or better than Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.

Because Americans are too scared to compete in the global free market, plain and simple. They were all too happy to be pro trade back when their economies of scale meant they could outproduce anyone, now that the game isn't rigged they want out.

NAFTA was largely a last ditch effort to make North America competitive using Canadian resources and Mexican labor to prop up the American economy, the problem is America doesn't really export all that much anymore, we buy twice as many of their exports as China.

>WE JAPS ARE FREE WE ARE OBJECTIVE OUR MEDIA IS UNBIASED

Are you actually this delusional?

Every other nation on the planet agrees that Japs abducted thousands of women for prostitution camps in World War 2.

In December Abe even apologized.

And yet your NHK president disagrees?

Maybe just maybe one Chinese newspaper doesn't represent the view of the Chinese government? Who would've thought!

>Jesus christ Japs are delusional. Do you even have an objective media?
No, all jap media is under control of Abe. Japan is not so different from Noth Korea.

Would the recent dollar's appreciation make it so it's even cheaper to buy foreign-made shit?

the bases and benefits on them are not only for defense policy of Japan. that's my line, feel free to change the treaty.

>China claims Hawaii is also a part of their territory

greedy China as usual desu

elitereaders.com/china-claims-hawaii-micronesia-new-map/

>But the measure allows for journalists and bloggers to be jailed for up to five years for asking about something that is a state secret, even if they aren’t aware it is one

wtf

what's happening

why is the developed world slowly turning away from reason

Japan already pays cost more than S. Korea and Germany.
but I bet Japan will pay more money for them anyway.

( ´ー`)フゥー...また左翼と右翼の戦いか。これにアメリカ人も加わるとか随分と混沌としたスレだな。

FUCKING KEK I can't find any fact from this post

Compared to the countless atrocities in WW2, including those made by Japan, who the fuck cares about prostitution?

just stop already. you are too retarded to join here.

The reason it's considered a big deal is that it was denied by Japanese textbooks, whereas few of the other involved countries deny their war crimes. Maybe Russia does, idk.

so how many civilians were killed in Tiananmen incident? You china man should know that

just because you feel familiar with Chinks?

Cool

I for one have a great respect for Japan and would like to visit it one day

That's weird, I'm Asian too, and it's always the Chinese with the porcupine hair

meant to

If the circled area in the Pacific is Chinese claims they're going as far as claiming Revillagigedo. So I guess we are now apparently a side on WWIII alongside the US, France, the UK and Japan.

Japan's media is constrained. Not controlled like China/NK/Vietnam.

But when you have state news and the government owns all the major media providers, it gets to push its viewpoints.

And it'll hurt the exact people that Trump elected.

Nonetheless the dollar is about to plummet in value once people realize Trump won't be able to push through most of his fiscal measures, and instead has to resort to trade measures.

Okay? And the view of Trump is that our defense is worth more than a few billion dollars to Japan.

Wew you are delusional.

Japan went full authoritarian under Abe.
It's not surprising when China cries foul about Japan. But Koreans are mad as well.

Yep. I personally don't agree with Trump asking for more money. Instead I'd take out 24% of our troops to make up for the monetary difference.

>not understanding Art Of ze Deal

This guy again!

>Instead I'd take out 24% of our troops to make up for the monetary difference.
That one's a surprisingly sane solution

Koreans/Chinese/Flips/Taiwanese.

Japanese textbooks and right-wingers deny it even happened, so it creates immense backlash.

Abe tried making a deal with South Korea in December, but it's failing.

Almost all Chinese know about what happend in Tiananmen and don't care.

Are you actually taking the bait?

>worth more than a few billion dollars to Japan
Okey Again. the treaty is NOT ONLY FOR JAPAN. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan