youtube.com/watch?v=Qrxk2LXgxp0
official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/L2M-SAS-OKC-5-10-16.pdf
official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/L2M-SAS-OKC-5-6-16.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jVi2MH-ie7c
thescore.com/nba/news/1021204
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still 50 posts left pham:

>50 replies early

Would you call KD/Westbrook GOATs after eliminating both the GOAT defensive 68-14 Spurs and the 73-9 Warriors in the same playoff season then beating Lebron/Irving/Love Cavs in the Finals?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY CANNOT HEAL

cia here whats going on

Yes, but, LeGod is winning one for da Land

If I win game 6 will you die?

it would be extremely painful

It would be extremely painful.

four-two

You're a big chucker.

wew

Posting in a based Raptor thread!

get used to it /nba/! the Raptors will be in every ECF for the next 15 years

Fact: Lebron fears the Raptors

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrxk2LXgxp0

U

oh cool lebron had hair

>2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MY
HOW
THE
MIGHTY
HAVE
FALLEN
ON
RUFF
TIMES!

Why does LaMarcus get no hate for quiting on his team IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLAYOFF SERIES. What a scumbag. Fuck him I hope he never wins shit

Reminder the last good NBA finals was 2013 and it won't ever get better with these meme teams

Yes but LeBron would still kick their ass

>yfw kd starts getting the 0-2 choker treatment

Can't wait for lebron to crumble under the DEFENSETORS
curry is next. The northern uprising cannot be stopped. Glory to RBL.

>not expecting LaMarcus to go limp

anybody mad at him should be mad at expecting anything else from The Big Mashmallow

Last year's was good. 2011 and 13 were all time classics though q

Has anyone ever bothered to mock KD for having tattoos only on his torso?

It's so fucking cynical. He wants to be tough and hard, but at the same time he can easily cover them up with a shirt and look like a goody two-shoes when it's time to film commercials. It's a small detail, but it makes me realize what a cocksucker he is.

FINALS SCENARIO: WHO WINS?

OKC/CAVS
OKC/RAPTORS
WARRIORS/CAVS
WARRIORS/RAPTORS

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Cavs
OKC
Warriors
Warriors

HIs mom wanted it that way.

You don't listen to your mom?

He has tattoos on his arms now...

Cavs
Raptors
Cavs
Raptors

How was last year's good? The only memorable aspect of it was Delly playing well against Curry. Otherwise it was super forgettable.
>No Kyrie or Love
>Klay and Steph played like shit
>Warriors and Cavs as a team both played awful
>Basically just a 1v1 between Iggy and LeBron for the entire series
>LeBron had to chuck 40 shots a game and missed most of them
Fucking horrible basketball, it hurt to watch.

I listen to her on SOME things, but not on everything, because I'm a grown-ass man and I can make my own decisions.

Inb4 Spurs copypastas

Kobe
Westbrook
Bledsoe
Booker

okc
Raptors
warriors
Raptors

Mostly cause it was fun to watch LeBron just do everything himself and actually win 2 games on his own. The first 2 games also went to OT and delly cucking curry will never not be funny

Defense wins championships.

5 DAYS LEFT

>Thunder/Cavs
>not good

I guess. It would have been GOAT if they actually won that series, but since they lost the effect kind of wore off. Dellyposting was fun as fuck while it lasted, I really hope we get Delly cucking Curry 2.0 but this time the Cavs actually win. The shitposting will be off the charts.

Is there even anyone worth getting besides Simmons

I'LL CRY 4U
YES I'LL DIE 4U
PAIN IN MY HEART IT IS REAL
AND I'LL TELL U NOW HOW I FEEL INSIDE
FEEL IN MY HEART IT'S 4U
AND I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING
AS IT COMES MY WAY
PUSHING YOUR PAIN ROUND MY DOOR
AND I'LL CRY 4U YES I'll DIE 4U
IS THIS BLOOD ON MY HANDS ALL 4U

buddy
ingram
labissiere
murray
this draft is stacked faggot.

Simmons might be a bust. Ingram is competing with him for the #1 spot. They're both expected to have superstar ceilings. Outside of those 2 there's only a handful of promising talent. Not anything like last year. 2015 draft class is so fucking deep in talent it's unbelievable.

>tfw people will only remember the end of kobe's career as 60 points
>tfw people will only remember the end of duncan's career as getting block the fuck out
feels good

Post your favorite moments from the game.

Poster worthy shit everywhere.

I already forgot about Kobe. I'll probably forget about Duncan by next season too. If you don't go out with a championship then I don't give a fuck.

>dat ref lookin' at boban like a disappointed dad

Based Adams
Favorite thunder player for sure

guess you don't give a fuck about Jordan then since he didn't win a championship in his last year

Top tier mild would love to have as sugar momma

you forgot Dunn

I think Hield and Dunn are going to be All-NBA guys if they land on the right teams

i already forgot about Lebron

3rd place in mvp voting is literally who

I DON'T WANT IT NO MORE
I DON'T WANT IT NO MORE
I DON'T WANT IT NO MORE
I DON'T WANT IT NO MORE

>white pants
she likes anal

I don't give a fuck about Jordan, I was like 5 years old when he was in his prime. I live in Chicago too.

And then five years later Duncan will be the GOAT of his era and Kobe will be remembered for raping a woman and driving Shaq out of LA.

forgot about kobe already

>did dis dude just did dis

>I don't give a fuck about Jordan
we got a casual over here

duncan will be remembered for having a dunk attempt rammed back into his face to end what was supposed to be a championship run to finish out his career

that one play has fucked his legacy permanently

Fuck Jordan. If you actually remember seeing Jordan play you need to log off this website and do something with your life

Just like Jordan will be remembered for getting dunked on while he was on the Wizards, right?

but he was shooting wet fucking threes all night tonight

>jordan
literally fucking who

Now that the shitposting has slightly ceased, I can finally lay out the truth here.

FUCK the Blunder. They so fucking obviously paid the refs off this entire series after they got BTFO in game 1. There's absolutely NO WAY that the Spurs legitimately got stuck to wire-to-wire games against the Thunder when they showed the capabilities to blow them out by 50, and let's not even bother talking about game 2 and the absolute joke officiating that was.

Aldridge and Kawhi get touched up all game and not a single whistle. It just goes to show how much the NBA hates the Spurs, despite the fact that they're a historical franchise in sports history.

And that horrible no-call at the end... To think Duncan will go out in such a bullshit way. He doesn't need the NBA, they need him and will regret it when he retires.

>tfw no qt okie for a gf

Get fucked.

/nba/ was right

Lmao

gotchu senpai

official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/L2M-SAS-OKC-5-10-16.pdf

official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/05/L2M-SAS-OKC-5-6-16.pdf

Our women are monsters. Don't let appearance fool you.

Didn't read lol

If it's the Manu "stepping over" the line bullshit don't bother arguing that shit with me. That's some bullshit editing perpetuated by the NBA establishment and jew Silver to make the Spurs look like they were in the wrong just to damage control their shitty and biased officiating.

I want a blonde redneck gf to go fishing and hunting with. Then go mudding and get drunk watching sports with.

That's all I ever ask for in life.

Adams and Westbrook were both getting grabbed as well, and one thing that never gets mentioned is that Manu was reaching so far out of bounds his elbows were above the line at one point

>Then go mudding
not sure what that even is, im black

jordan's last game was him getting schooled by ai like usual

i miss ai, that dude would be insane in today's dumbass league, like 60ppg or some shit

How much is Silver paying you to shill you redneck trailer trash Oklahoma shitty fuckface loser

I hope a tornado BTFOs choklablowma

Elite team defense just isn't going to cut it in today's multimillion advertising payolas that pay for player salaries any more. A 10 point lead is a mirage because refs will always beat it. Such a shame watching 90s games that went wire-to-wire with over 9000 lead changes and refs letting players decide games. That adrenaline thrill ride is gone forever like tears in the rain. If your team's offense isn't built on streaky chucking, you get punished.

>he thinks the NBA edited the video to make Ginobli cheat

literal delusion

Tim screwed tim

plus the refs spotted the Spurs five points in the final two minutes

there is a case for game 5 but anybody that complains about game 2 is a bitch nigga.

He would be shit if he couldn't shoot. Inefficient guards are a dead breed

Take a moment to stare at the INC: Kawhi fouls Westbrick line in dumbfounded disbelief as well

youtube.com/watch?v=jVi2MH-ie7c

>being this delusional AND mad

the team that deserved to win game 2 won.

LOL

mudding is anal sex after shes been constipated for at least 3 days

You think they wouldn't? Do you think it's impossible for a multi-billion dollar industry to do a simple tweak to a video to have a foot go over a line, which any amateur could do?

You're the delusional one, fucking leaf.

Who else wants to go back to 90s rules? I'm getting really bored of all this fucking shooting. I miss the wars in the paint between big men. Bring back hand-checking and revert the illegal defense rules.

Get help.

I'm serious. If you're not falseflagging as a retarded delusional spudora then please seek medical attention.

whats the oldest someone can be to post here?

>Adams says his hometown of Rotorua, New Zealand, "smells like someone farted in your face all the time," due to its hot springs and geysers.

>He's the youngest of 18 children, and his father, Sid, was in his 60s when Steven was born. "My brothers bullied me so I cried a lot as a kid."

>His sister, Valerie, won gold medals in shot put at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics.

>While growing up in New Zealand, he began hanging out with some members of a local gang, but never joined, as he wasn't interested in getting beat up as initiation. "They pretty much kicked the crap out of you."

>Adams recently bragged about winning a game of bingo at a retirement community.

>He has a huge appetite, and said the pig testicles he ate in Taiwan were a little much, but weren't half bad. "I'll try anything."

thescore.com/nba/news/1021204

the fuck

Jordan drew fouls from slapping himself on the arm or even nothing at all, 90's playoffs were a fucking joke because anybody who watched knew it was JORDAN WINS LOL.