/Björk General/

Daily reminder that Björk is literally flawless.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kyktdmy/bj-rk-hyperballad-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's garbage.

What's up with these /artist general/s lately? Everyone is copying /grimes general/? You will not succeed.

Grimes copied Björk tho

>implying that grimes sounds like bjork
Prove it.

>electronic artist

bjork generals were going long before grimes became a meme

that T shirt is really cool

>Grimes copied Björk tho
>electronic artist
Did Bjork invent electronic music?

>bjork didnt invent electronic music
read a book pleb

dubs don't lie

You should read a book pleb. Electronic music existed way before Bjork.

Moomins

Modern electronic music then.

No. Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Underworld, Biosphere, Orbital, The KLF, Autechre, Portishead, Squarepusher, The Chemical Brothers, those were the innovators of the modern electronic music.

Björk - Hyperballad (LIVE)
soundcloud.com/kyktdmy/bj-rk-hyperballad-live

So good

Those guys literally all list Bjork as their inspiration. What are you some kind of plen?

Bjork's instrumentals were mostly made by some other male producers (Mark Bell, Howie B, Neelee Hooper, Graham Massey, Tricky,...). Nobody knows for sure how much of her music has been made by herself.

True. But does it matter. Her vocals are still on point, and all "her" songs match her overall theme and image.

someone put a bra on that disgusting woman

Yes. But still, I'm not as impressed with Bjork as I'm with Grimes. That girl is pure talent.

simply not true

ive got nothing against her but how come every thread about bjork ends up full of people talking about grimes?

Ugh, no point in having a bjork general everyone on Sup Forums is fucking 12 year old. No, I don't come here often just when I'm taking a shit and there's nothing better to do. But yeah it's obvious, bunch of children on here

What?

Why does Björk hurt my heart so much?