/5/

Make the Anglosphere great again

Hi, Colonialist!

Said the Ainu to the Chinese settlers

Hi inferior subjugated people

Yes hello? I would like to apply for membership of the anglosphere. I am very Good at it so you should let Me in.

>tfw Greater Manchuria-Korea will never be

>japanese flag

Sorry Mohammed

>Angloshits

Hey there buddy, would you like to join us in the first world?

What's the catch?

Just a bunch of pirates

get back over the wall, jose.

We're imperialist. not colonialist.

Who else here /loves to opress/

Hello Spaniard, tell me about pirates

>tfw you just want to hang out with frogs and swag on the poms all day

alri lad could you not post this maymay again, ta

I know this is a trick question, but what's the best non-Five Eyes country?

texas

Why is New Zealand filled with elves?
[spoiler]Why was I never aware of that countries existence until I came to Sup Forums[/spoiler]

Nigga, other than these few offshore Islands, we have never been a colonial power. (sheeeit, we had to deal with the world's foremost colonist bastards early in our national history)

we had a colony in africa

>americans
>anglo
lol

Liberia doesn't count

The Netherlands

This

We did have the Philippines and Caribbean, but yeah, we became relevant too late to really get involved in European-style Colonialism.

Iceland

They are just inferior people. Barely qualify as humans. No need to feel any shame bud x

norway, switzerland or the netherlands

>Australians
>not shitposters

Kek

Make the Anglosphere radioactive again tbqh

Who's number one?

You're number one.

Pretty much....baka

>When NZ is not into weak men cross-dressing as girls

Congrats, Hobbitstan.

Nothing wrong with asserting your dominance

Are traps gay? I don't think so.

Why though

What's the point of these threads?
My ancestors left that pozzed shithole for good reasons, why is NZ included with an oppressive cucked nation that our ancestors left for freedom and opportunities?

Fuck up Maori cuckboy. NZ is Anglo.

We are too small to be registered on most google trend phrases as we don't have the population to form enough data.

The search term itself is in English, of course it would be biased.

We are New Zealanders.
We are like American's, free men who settled the other side of the world.
We aren't like cucked Canadians who still spread their cheeks for muzzies just like that island across the Atlantic.

america's always number one

>India

wew

Implying that being a faggot in denial is a sign of dominance
>A man fucking another man wearing women clothing = not gay
I don't think that's how it works

>newfoundland
wew

Not gay if your on top

I'm moving my ass to UK soon

Hello, fellow Anglos :^)

Bring krakus ham

:^)

>tfw Welsh make up about 1% of our population

this

>jerking off to a man fucking someone who looks like a woman is gay
It's not gay

This. It's like someone calling you a technophile for jacking off to pixels on a screen.

Most common surname here is considered Welsh, but there aren't many of them compared to others.
strange

in reality it is

I'm not jerking off to her penis

>her

>tfw I'd have an English surname if I weren't a bastard

What kind of bastard

My parents never married since my dad died before I was born, so I have my mother's surname which is Danish.

We're too small to be remembered by most of the Earth

Let's go republic super power mode.

I liked Hercules and Xena.

We were aborted.

Aborted, then raped, then shit on and set on fire with a tire around your body

niggas need to realise.

Absolutely this. We need to stop being omega cucks for the antipodes and become self sufficient and govern ourselves fully.
I don't want to be dragged down by that paki infested island.
I am worried that free migration between commenwealth nations will happen as that will mean even more shitskins in nz than we already have. Our nation will be ruined because of WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIEEET fags that live here that forget we are the descendants of those who wanted freedom from tyranny, and travelled to the otherside of the world to escape it.

Because outside of the UK, NZ is the country that resembles it the most. You play our sports, you like fush and chups and have a better flag than Australia.

You sound like a moaning Yank cunt.

Sorry your ancestors were so omega they didn't settle mysterious lands to have a better life free from tyranny. Beta cucks stayed at the factory, Kek

Fuck off Yank.

t. butthurt am*rican diaspora

t. pom diaspora

t. ching chong ping pong mccaw

t. 1/2 poo in loo, 1/2 shart in mart/piss in sink

Make NZ Great Again!

Gotta rebuild Christchurch AGAIN first.

>Canadians wearing skirts
lmao faggots

Where have you been hiding? In the jungle?

Oh go guzzle some more Yank cum. Do you really think New Zealand is somehow oppressed by still holding onto a tiny part of our British heritage?

We DO self govern ourselves, and have done for decades. Any sort of free movement deal is unlikely, and even if it did happen it would just add the UK and Canada, which despite the memes aren't full of "shitskins".

I don't like how every Anglo nation is represented in a good way except for America. We're the richest and most die-hard capitalist nation I feel we should be represented by a business man.

It's supposed to represent the stereotypes not the ideal.

I think a Chicano would represent America better.

>

>English Americans, also referred to as Anglo-Americans, are Americans whose ancestry originates wholly or partly in England, a constituent country of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In the 2014 American Community Survey, English Americans are (7.6%) of the total population.
>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.

These people just didn't disappear, they instead ticked American on the box instead of anything else.

And most who did that live in the south

There are a bunch of idiots who see race questionnaires over here and check the Native box because they're like 1/16th Cherokee on their mothers side or something

just kill yourself pls

do you or mexicans in general like chicanos?

I'm Chicano, I'm up for the task

We only like based Chicanos not some fucking cholo.